Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. 13:30 - Jan 20 with 3469 viewsbobby

http://www.thespoof.co.uk/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s6i103731

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 13:33 - Jan 20 with 3458 viewsPinnerPaul

The only thing more boring that JB's tweets are people replicating them on here!

Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 13:38 - Jan 20 with 3439 viewssmegma

Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 13:33 - Jan 20 by PinnerPaul

The only thing more boring that JB's tweets are people replicating them on here!

Its called THE SPOOF for a reason.
Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 13:48 - Jan 20 with 3420 viewsPinnerPaul

Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 13:38 - Jan 20 by smegma

Its called THE SPOOF for a reason.

People replicating spoof twitters from JB is EVEN more pointless!
Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 13:51 - Jan 20 with 3408 viewsthame_hoops

Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 13:48 - Jan 20 by PinnerPaul

People replicating spoof twitters from JB is EVEN more pointless!

the spoof is very funny, the ray wilkins bit at the end was 'superb'
Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 14:52 - Jan 20 with 3347 viewsscot1963

agree, the spoofs are always funny - don't stop posting them. think possibly someone's had a sense of humour bypass
Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 15:11 - Jan 20 with 3317 viewsbobby

Thanks gents and donuts.
Spoofs by their nature are a bit of a wind up and you don't get more surreal than our club.
I been going since 1958 so QPR is in my DNA.
I have been trying to do some on the transfer window but you couldn't make this stuff up and i can't get my head round some of the stories.
I post one a week and i don't bump them, so if people are amused that is great.
And i think it makes a change from the usual bunny. And it helps me promote QPR on the Spoof.UK site.
And it earns me loads of money (that bit is a lie)
They are all on my twitter
@bobbyosborne1

Lets all hope we are in high spirits tomorrow night!
U R's

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 15:51 - Jan 20 with 3279 viewsscot1963

didn't occur to me that you were the author of the spoofs (just thought you posted them after finding them on the internet). impressed.
Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 15:54 - Jan 20 with 3270 viewsthame_hoops

Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 15:11 - Jan 20 by bobby

Thanks gents and donuts.
Spoofs by their nature are a bit of a wind up and you don't get more surreal than our club.
I have been trying to do some on the transfer window but you couldn't make this stuff up and i can't get my head round some of the stories.
And i think it makes a change from the usual bunny. And it helps me promote QPR on the Spoof.UK site.
@bobbyosborne1

U R's

nice one, didnt realise you wrote them. i take it your a 'viz' man too as the writing styles are similiar. keep up the good work, i liked the john terry 'says something intelligent' spoof a while back.

edit-i cant follow a guys twitter who has his profile pic of a mans chest!

Saw your website, check out a diner's website in baltimore called 'the paper moon diner'. The art in there is similiar to what you posted i.e plastic toys and cars
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 16:03 - Jan 20 with 3248 viewsthewhitemonkey

Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 15:11 - Jan 20 by bobby

Thanks gents and donuts.
@bobbyosborne1

U R's

Yeah nice work, I always enjoy thespoofs when posted here. Keep em coming.

"paedo nonce and mate of John Terry" lol
Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 16:20 - Jan 20 with 3223 viewsPinnerPaul

Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 14:52 - Jan 20 by scot1963

agree, the spoofs are always funny - don't stop posting them. think possibly someone's had a sense of humour bypass

Its an age thing rather than a "humour" thing!
Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 16:37 - Jan 20 with 3204 viewsscot1963

Joey Barton Twitter attack on Gary Glitter. on 16:20 - Jan 20 by PinnerPaul

Its an age thing rather than a "humour" thing!

noted i have no idea about twitter either
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024