Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players & Backroom staffs comments are doing my Sweed in. 12:36 - Mar 30 with 1046 viewsRobbyQPR

always the same..we are gonna do this and that and then going out and playing like shit every week!!! dont know what your doing comes to mind.
Players & Backroom staffs comments are doing my Sweed in. on 12:48 - Mar 30 with 1030 viewsJuzzie

I don't bother reading them anymore. I know what they're going to say, it's very predictable.
It's not their fault really, we live in a media obsessed world where everyone gets a microphone stuck in their face and you know they're only going to tow the official line rather than something like "we're shit, no confidence, no spirit in the camp, arriverderci Premier League".

Players & Backroom staffs comments are doing my Sweed in. on 12:59 - Mar 30 with 1021 viewsdaveB

what would you like them to say when asked the same question every week.

So *insert players name" can we win this weekend and will we stay up?

Random player: Well I should be positive as we're only a point from saftey with 8 games left but the fans are bored of optimism so I'll say we're doomed and it's all Joey Bartons fault
Players & Backroom staffs comments are doing my Sweed in. on 15:23 - Mar 30 with 978 viewsPinnerPaul

Players & Backroom staffs comments are doing my Sweed in. on 12:59 - Mar 30 by daveB

what would you like them to say when asked the same question every week.

So *insert players name" can we win this weekend and will we stay up?

Random player: Well I should be positive as we're only a point from saftey with 8 games left but the fans are bored of optimism so I'll say we're doomed and it's all Joey Bartons fault

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024