Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
yid army 13:08 - May 2 with 14595 viewswittle

please win tonight and i might just start to forgive for 82
yid army on 20:20 - May 2 with 1783 viewssmegma

yid army on 19:42 - May 2 by WestbourneR

I agree Ron. It has nothing to do with being PC (which isn't necessarily a blanket term for nonsense anyway) it's about respect. Bit sad that a fan and poster should feel alienated by a term that is offensive to his race - and all he gets is 'you're the PC brigade'.

Judaism is not a 'race' its a religion.

What is the language jewish people use ??
yid army on 20:25 - May 2 with 1743 viewsBlackCrowe

Yiddish

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

yid army on 20:26 - May 2 with 1739 viewssmegma

yid army on 20:25 - May 2 by BlackCrowe

Yiddish

Racist (apparently)
yid army on 20:28 - May 2 with 1727 viewsBlackCrowe

yid army on 20:26 - May 2 by smegma

Racist (apparently)

Hebrew as well.

yid army on 20:28 - May 2 with 1727 viewsWeAreQPR12

yid army on 20:26 - May 2 by smegma

Racist (apparently)

yep people don't understand religion and it's the typical card to call someone a racist.

This is why this country has gone down the pan because the term racist is used so freely even when it makes no sense to use it.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
yid army on 20:30 - May 2 with 1714 viewsWestbourneR

yid army on 20:20 - May 2 by smegma

Judaism is not a 'race' its a religion.

What is the language jewish people use ??

Actually it is a race.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

yid army on 20:31 - May 2 with 1705 viewssmegma

yid army on 20:28 - May 2 by BlackCrowe

Hebrew as well.

But I've never heard a jewish person say 'there's a hebrew word ' , they always say 'there's a yiddish word'. So they want to make their minds up if the word yiddish is in fact direspectful when they use it all the time to describe their own language.
yid army on 20:31 - May 2 with 1704 viewsWeAreQPR12

spurs could lose this game, they miss so many good chances, bale puts it on a plate and they find the food but struggle to find there mouths, it's a joke, overrated club and manager
Login to get fewer ads

yid army on 20:32 - May 2 with 1691 viewsloftboy

Stop trying to walk it in hit it ffs

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

yid army on 20:33 - May 2 with 1688 viewssmegma

yid army on 20:30 - May 2 by WestbourneR

Actually it is a race.

Judaism is a religion. Look it up.

We are all born human beings. We choose religions. We are not born catholic/jewish/muslim. That is chosen by our families.
yid army on 20:33 - May 2 with 1687 viewsWestbourneR

I never said anybody was a racist. I just said we might want to respect the fact a Jewish person doesn't like to be called a yid.

And I think the idea that kind of thought is 'why this country has gone down the pan' is pretty weak. There are many greater problems in this country than that.

yid army on 20:33 - May 2 with 1684 viewsWeAreQPR12

yid army on 20:32 - May 2 by loftboy

Stop trying to walk it in hit it ffs

yeah they piss about with it like arsenal, must be something in the north london water
yid army on 20:34 - May 2 with 1681 viewsBlackCrowe

I actually know some Jewish Spurs supporters who also refer to their club as the Yids. My dad is Jewish (which doesn't make me Jewish as passes through the mother but i feel a certain affinity), I spent a couple of years on kibbutz in my youth (ok so i was shagging and drinking foul vodka) and I don't think the OP is being offensive - as with everything for me, it's the context that decides whether it's offensive or not.

yid army on 20:35 - May 2 with 1677 viewsWestbourneR

No it's a race. You look it up.

yid army on 20:35 - May 2 with 1676 viewsBlackCrowe

yid army on 20:33 - May 2 by WeAreQPR12

yeah they piss about with it like arsenal, must be something in the north london water

They are truly farting around....looks like a bloody practice match.

yid army on 20:35 - May 2 with 1546 viewsWeAreQPR12

yid army on 19:42 - May 2 by WestbourneR

I agree Ron. It has nothing to do with being PC (which isn't necessarily a blanket term for nonsense anyway) it's about respect. Bit sad that a fan and poster should feel alienated by a term that is offensive to his race - and all he gets is 'you're the PC brigade'.

You said Race West, sorry but you got it wrong this time and I am right the term is used far to lightly and on this occasion wrongly
yid army on 20:36 - May 2 with 1538 viewsN12Hoop

yid army on 20:31 - May 2 by smegma

But I've never heard a jewish person say 'there's a hebrew word ' , they always say 'there's a yiddish word'. So they want to make their minds up if the word yiddish is in fact direspectful when they use it all the time to describe their own language.

Hebrew is the language spoken in israel and recognised as such. That does not mean Hebrew is a Jewish language because there are non Jews in Israel who speak it. Yiddish is a pretty much extinct language but a few modern words derive from it and are in daily use, eg Schmuck. Nevertheless yid is a derogatory term in the same way Nig^ger or pak1 is. There is nothing PC about objecting to it.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

yid army on 20:38 - May 2 with 1522 viewsWeAreQPR12

damn open game now

west read below some info for you.

Judaism is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry. For instance, Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews are both "Jewish." However, whereas Ashkenazi Jews often hail from Europe, Sephardic Jews often hail from the Middle East. People of many different races have become Jewish over the centuries.
yid army on 20:39 - May 2 with 1514 viewsBlackCrowe

Derriere de la net. 0-1. You Rs.

yid army on 20:39 - May 2 with 1514 viewsWeAreQPR12

yid army on 20:38 - May 2 by WeAreQPR12

damn open game now

west read below some info for you.

Judaism is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry. For instance, Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews are both "Jewish." However, whereas Ashkenazi Jews often hail from Europe, Sephardic Jews often hail from the Middle East. People of many different races have become Jewish over the centuries.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss get in there loft believe come u spurssss
yid army on 20:39 - May 2 with 1514 viewsloftboy

Farkin get in

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

yid army on 20:39 - May 2 with 1513 viewskingsburyR

Always loved Modric

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

yid army on 20:39 - May 2 with 1501 viewscollegeranger

get in bubblah!
yid army on 20:45 - May 2 with 1453 viewsWestbourneR

yid army on 20:35 - May 2 by WeAreQPR12

You said Race West, sorry but you got it wrong this time and I am right the term is used far to lightly and on this occasion wrongly

The day Bolton dropped Zat Knight they gave themselves a chance of staying up.

WeAre the Jews are a race - as opposed to Judaism the religion. They are nation or ethnic group. It is distinct from purely being religion. That's why I used the term race, as a shorthand - not because I want to say anybody is racist. No one is a racist ok, I take it back if that's what I implied.

Anyway I don't actually care and nor does anybody else.

I just want Spurs to win.

yid army on 20:46 - May 2 with 1451 viewsWestbourneR

YEEEEESSSSSSSSS! Love it!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024