Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mk franchise 21:46 - May 15 with 958 viewsloftboy

Sang to us in January, " we'll be playing you next year " no you bunch of plastic club stealers you're still 2 divisions away.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Mk franchise on 21:50 - May 15 with 932 viewscobbleR

Soooo glad they never made it.

What's that, 5 years on the trot they have failed in the playoff's? Hope so hahahahahahahahaha
Mk franchise on 21:57 - May 15 with 905 viewsMKQPR

Enough of this franchise stuff if Wimbledon weren't moved they were folding anyway and still wouldn't exist only difference is there still a club out of the whole situation and I thought MK Dons played the better football and deserved it but its about goals not how you play.
Mk franchise on 22:00 - May 15 with 887 viewsElHoop

Yeah and we won't be playing the effing Dingles or whatever it was that WBA and Stoke were singing at us either.
Mk franchise on 22:14 - May 15 with 852 viewsloftboy

Mk franchise on 21:57 - May 15 by MKQPR

Enough of this franchise stuff if Wimbledon weren't moved they were folding anyway and still wouldn't exist only difference is there still a club out of the whole situation and I thought MK Dons played the better football and deserved it but its about goals not how you play.

Yes that club is called AFC Wimbledon, winkleman started his new club about 9 divisions higher than should of been allowed.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Mk franchise on 22:18 - May 15 with 834 viewsSidcupRs

Mk franchise on 22:14 - May 15 by loftboy

Yes that club is called AFC Wimbledon, winkleman started his new club about 9 divisions higher than should of been allowed.

Nor will we be playing Barnsley as Chelscum said we would. Come on Bayern!
Mk franchise on 22:24 - May 15 with 819 viewskropotkin41

I thought MK Dons played some nice football against us in the Cup and were unlucky really.

With regard to the history of the club, with AFC Wimbledon having done so well, all's well that end well isn't it? MK now has a football club and that has got to be a good thing for the New City and probably for North Bucks and thereabouts as well.

I'm Bucks born and bred and think that it's a good thing anyway......... you'll be waiting a long time for Aylesbury to have a decent team, and Wycombe's a long long way to go if you live in the North of the county.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Mk franchise on 22:30 - May 15 with 794 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Delighted. Despicable excuse for a club.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Mk franchise on 22:31 - May 15 with 793 viewsandygg

Bloody scandalous how Milton Keynes stole a football club.
Hope they fall like a stone to oblivion.
Login to get fewer ads

Mk franchise on 22:39 - May 15 with 764 viewskropotkin41

Was it really the case though that Milton Keynes stole a football club? Did the youngsters that go along to see matches now have anything to do with it? Nah......... hating MKDons for what happened to Wimbledon FC is just as fake as supporting a club because it's a Premiership top 3 club no matter where you live in the world.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Mk franchise on 22:43 - May 15 with 748 viewsJuzzie

Cannot condone MK Dons existence in any way.

Mk franchise on 22:46 - May 15 with 740 viewsLowerloftLad

Now now loftboy they could be right we can't predit the carling cup draw but I'd like to give brentford a good stuffing lol

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Mk franchise on 22:59 - May 15 with 709 viewscobbleR

As I have quite a few mates who have season tickets at Northampton I have listened to them since the club first appeared down the road and I can tell you that they are not and will not ever be happy about them. And I don't blame them.

I'm sure if you were going to see NTFC (or QPR for that matter) and then one day a new football club appeared not much more than 12 miles away........ and TWO divisions higher I am sure you would be pretty p!ssed off about it.

No one would mind if a team came up through the divisions and made it into the Championship (ala Rushden and Diamonds FC) but to just go straight there is what was seriously wrong with the whole situation. If the club folded then buy the name and start again but start where everyone else starts from.

Can never accept them I'm afraid!
Mk franchise on 23:05 - May 15 with 697 viewshoof_hearted

Milton Keynes City were available for the residents and winkleman to support and that is the FACT forgotten by the forgivers. Where are they now MK football frenzy fans?
Mk franchise on 23:22 - May 15 with 675 viewshamptonhillhoop

Mk franchise on 22:39 - May 15 by kropotkin41

Was it really the case though that Milton Keynes stole a football club? Did the youngsters that go along to see matches now have anything to do with it? Nah......... hating MKDons for what happened to Wimbledon FC is just as fake as supporting a club because it's a Premiership top 3 club no matter where you live in the world.

That makes me fake then.
I'm off to support man city
Mk franchise on 23:26 - May 15 with 662 viewssmegma

Mk franchise on 21:57 - May 15 by MKQPR

They are and always will be a franchise. Do you have a comma key on your keyboard ?
Mk franchise on 23:28 - May 15 with 659 viewsTGRRRSSS

Glad they lost no matter what emotional blackmail someone comes up with.
Fck W@ankleman
Mk franchise on 00:24 - May 16 with 622 viewsPacal_Votan

Milton Keynes.

It sounds like an author who wrote shit romantic novels back in the late 19th century.

"Try the whine!!!"

Mk franchise on 08:46 - May 16 with 556 viewsMonahoop

Mk franchise on 23:05 - May 15 by hoof_hearted

Milton Keynes City were available for the residents and winkleman to support and that is the FACT forgotten by the forgivers. Where are they now MK football frenzy fans?

Ditto all that hoof.

Well done Huddersfield. Onwards and downwards for that false shower.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024