Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Complete list of uncontracted players 13:54 - Jun 12 with 2761 viewsIOMDale

I'd have posted this in the released thread if I wasn't so lazy, but you even get (un)pretty pictures here too. Plenty of names I'm sure our management have looked at:

http://www.thepfa.com/transferlist

UTDNFS

Complete list of uncontracted players on 13:57 - Jun 12 with 2747 viewsfitzochris

Funny seeing Brian Barry-Murphy next to Jose Bosingwa. A lot of interesting names/faces on there - a lot out of our range it has to be said - but still shows that July 1st will be the day things start to happen at a lot of clubs, not just ours.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Complete list of uncontracted players on 14:09 - Jun 12 with 2716 viewsThreeLions

I see our future keeper is in that list. Also who else thinks that diving git Taylor at Oldham looks like Maggie Thatcher on that pic of him
Complete list of uncontracted players on 14:12 - Jun 12 with 2706 viewsolympicdale

Complete list of uncontracted players on 14:09 - Jun 12 by ThreeLions

I see our future keeper is in that list. Also who else thinks that diving git Taylor at Oldham looks like Maggie Thatcher on that pic of him

which one, lots of quality keepers in that list.

Life is a game of fate.

Complete list of uncontracted players on 14:12 - Jun 12 with 2713 viewsBanned4ever

Notice Chris porter been released by Sheff u wont mind having him back at gigg for the right wage
Complete list of uncontracted players on 14:30 - Jun 12 with 2680 viewsThreeLions

Complete list of uncontracted players on 14:12 - Jun 12 by olympicdale

which one, lots of quality keepers in that list.

Lillis
Complete list of uncontracted players on 14:39 - Jun 12 with 2677 viewscornishdale

I wonder if Coleman will use his scouse connections and bring in Michael Owen!!
Complete list of uncontracted players on 15:03 - Jun 12 with 2634 viewsolympicdale

Complete list of uncontracted players on 14:30 - Jun 12 by ThreeLions

Lillis

would prefer Burch over Lillis, cant see him on there, was sure county released him.

Life is a game of fate.

Complete list of uncontracted players on 15:30 - Jun 12 with 2589 views442Dale

Complete list of uncontracted players on 15:03 - Jun 12 by olympicdale

would prefer Burch over Lillis, cant see him on there, was sure county released him.

Burch went downhill at County. That he was kept out of the side by the mediocre Nelson indicates that he's possibly not the excellent keeper he looked destined to be.

Edit: after signing Lillis it's ok to say Burch is quite crap. Would have been harsh if we'd ended up signing him....
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Complete list of uncontracted players on 15:39 - Jun 12 with 2573 viewslove_the_dale

I notice that Phil Edwards is on the list. Col posted a news item last week that he had agreed terms with us, but there has been nothing about it on the OS.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Complete list of uncontracted players on 16:39 - Jun 12 with 2500 viewsChaffRAFC

Depending on whether or not they're signing for other clubs yet, I'd have:

Will Atkinson
Martin Devaney
Callum Kennedy
Stephen Darby
Adam Boyd
James Hayter
Danny Coid

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Complete list of uncontracted players on 17:31 - Jun 12 with 2446 viewsRoChDaLe

calvin andrew
kevin kilbane - very ambitious but he was at hudds a year ago!
giles barnes
lee naylor
clark carlisle - more experience than anything
scott kay - depending on gary jones situation
callum kennedy - he been promoted with swindon but hes big lb and gets forward reminds me of tom kennedy and not just cause of his surname!

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Complete list of uncontracted players on 17:35 - Jun 12 with 2430 views442Dale

Complete list of uncontracted players on 17:31 - Jun 12 by RoChDaLe

calvin andrew
kevin kilbane - very ambitious but he was at hudds a year ago!
giles barnes
lee naylor
clark carlisle - more experience than anything
scott kay - depending on gary jones situation
callum kennedy - he been promoted with swindon but hes big lb and gets forward reminds me of tom kennedy and not just cause of his surname!

Anybody but Carlisle. Worst opposition player we faced all season.

Complete list of uncontracted players on 17:44 - Jun 12 with 2414 viewsColDale

time must be running out for our uncontracted players. They've shown the wish to get the squad in place early, so I can't see them waiting around for answers to the offers. Given the voices they've made so far, they have a real desire for JLAA to stay around but it would seem that they could take or leave the others. Had I been one of those with a contract offer in front of me and having read Bell talk about JLAA and not myself, I'd be quick to sign before that offer was withdrawn.
Complete list of uncontracted players on 17:54 - Jun 12 with 2385 viewsThreeLions

Complete list of uncontracted players on 14:30 - Jun 12 by ThreeLions

Lillis

Just call me Mystic Threelions
Complete list of uncontracted players on 23:38 - Jun 12 with 2261 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Complete list of uncontracted players on 17:44 - Jun 12 by ColDale

time must be running out for our uncontracted players. They've shown the wish to get the squad in place early, so I can't see them waiting around for answers to the offers. Given the voices they've made so far, they have a real desire for JLAA to stay around but it would seem that they could take or leave the others. Had I been one of those with a contract offer in front of me and having read Bell talk about JLAA and not myself, I'd be quick to sign before that offer was withdrawn.

Re players offered deals: That would be JoeyT,Kev Amank ,JLAA and Barry Murphy?

Anyone else......

Agree we must try and retain JLAA at all costs......the others,for me can go!

We then have to shift the contracted players like Holness and Jordan,presume we have had no takers?

Fitz,any news on Twaddmeister to Aidrie?
Complete list of uncontracted players on 07:45 - Jun 13 with 2201 viewsphomem

Joey t's agent will be touting him about as will the others. I'm sure a deadline has been set for them to sign
Complete list of uncontracted players on 10:05 - Jun 13 with 2134 viewsfitzochris

Complete list of uncontracted players on 23:38 - Jun 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

Re players offered deals: That would be JoeyT,Kev Amank ,JLAA and Barry Murphy?

Anyone else......

Agree we must try and retain JLAA at all costs......the others,for me can go!

We then have to shift the contracted players like Holness and Jordan,presume we have had no takers?

Fitz,any news on Twaddmeister to Aidrie?

The Twaddle thing, in all fairness, was an off-the-record remark made by Airdrie's manager Jimmy Boyle (and not to me). He mentioned Twaddle and one or two other players as being "actively pursued".

On the record, he has said: “We’ll be looking at sorting the defence out big time this summer.

“A lot of the players we went for last summer we just couldn’t get. The offers we made were good but offers from elsewhere were even better.

“We want to strengthen at the back and that includes a goalkeeper. We want a good start to the next campaign.”

Considering we can pay a lot more money than Airdrie can/do, and the fact Twaddle still has another year contracted with us, I would have to say again, as I did previously, it seems unlikely. However, if Twaddle has some other vocation he's looking to pursue, then the move to part time football might suit him. Who knows?

Complete list of uncontracted players on 10:39 - Jun 13 with 2110 viewsfitzochris

While we're talking Airdrie, they've a young centre forward that is being raved about up here - Ryan Donnelly. We could swap him for Twaddle

Complete list of uncontracted players on 16:05 - Jun 13 with 2001 views442Dale

Jon Parkin has apparently turned down Scunny to sign for Fleetwood.

Unlimited fish and chips probably clinched it.

Complete list of uncontracted players on 16:22 - Jun 13 with 1977 viewsfitzochris

Complete list of uncontracted players on 16:05 - Jun 13 by 442Dale

Jon Parkin has apparently turned down Scunny to sign for Fleetwood.

Unlimited fish and chips probably clinched it.

He's just a poor man's Vardy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024