Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unigate Site - New Stadium 16:25 - Jun 29 with 3825 viewsGloucs_R

Just seen a couple of posts on other sites talking about the Unigate Site being the home of our new stadium.

3 months ago a friend of mine spoke directly to TF about the stadium and TF said they were looking at this site. I didnt post anything becauase there was no real evidece to suggest it was going to happen. However, as the rumour mill is in full swing I thought I would let you know.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Unigate Site - New Stadium on 12:21 - Jun 30 with 788 viewsTacticalR

Unigate Site - New Stadium on 17:29 - Jun 29 by barbicanranger

Agree with this to a point but who would want houses that are boxed in between one of London's busiest roads and the central line tracks...personally, putting a football ground there and converting LR to houses would make more sense to the council...

One of the saddest things about England is the amount of housing that is built too close to railway lines. Because of the property boom, little patches of waste land near to railway lines that nobody would have dreamed of building on before, have had Barratt Homes squeezed into them.

Air hostess clique

Unigate Site - New Stadium on 13:55 - Jun 30 with 721 viewsstowmarketrange

Wouldn't the police object to a football ground tha close to a major road?
Imagine the potential pile-up if one of Aygemangs or Vines shots hit something?
Unigate Site - New Stadium on 17:50 - Jul 1 with 547 viewsJuzzie

Unigate Site - New Stadium on 12:21 - Jun 30 by TacticalR

One of the saddest things about England is the amount of housing that is built too close to railway lines. Because of the property boom, little patches of waste land near to railway lines that nobody would have dreamed of building on before, have had Barratt Homes squeezed into them.

Just got back from camping in the Lea Valley Regional Park (amazing btw) and as we were zig-zagging all over the pace, sort of lost-sort of not, we stumbled across a few small housing developments that were in places no one would have dreamed of 30 years ago.... next to national grid pylons etc.

One of them had the obligatory car seats on the front lawn and two or three cars parked up that even scoucers wouldn't even bother trying to steal the wheels off.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024