Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick question - away matches last season... 08:41 - Jul 9 with 1828 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Thinking of going to some of the more local away fixtures this season. Does anyone know if we sold out many away games last year? Thanks.

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Quick question - away matches last season... on 09:55 - Jul 9 with 1793 viewsgjc104

Think we sold out most of them wherever they were. The London ones especially.
I was a member last year and got tickets to every away game bar Arsenal away.
Quick question - away matches last season... on 09:58 - Jul 9 with 1782 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Quick question - away matches last season... on 09:55 - Jul 9 by gjc104

Think we sold out most of them wherever they were. The London ones especially.
I was a member last year and got tickets to every away game bar Arsenal away.

Thanks 104, that's much appreciated!

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Quick question - away matches last season... on 10:00 - Jul 9 with 1777 viewsTonto

Generally speaking the further from london, the more chance you have of getting a ticket.

The game which sold out quickest was Arsenal - probably because it was on a bank holiday and would have been a new ground for the majority of us.

With the prices Fulham charge, you shouldn't have much of a problem getting in there - but even if you do, there is the neutrals section.

the Spuds and Chel$ki games were both on TV

If you have a ST, you should have every chance of getting a ticket. the more regularly you go to away games, the more points you'll get and hence the better chance of getting tickets.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Quick question - away matches last season... on 10:03 - Jul 9 with 1773 viewsVish

we sold out Stoke and Wolves, but had the lower allocation.

The ones i can remember, we didn't manage to sell out Wigan, Everton, Man U, Sunderland, Newcastle, Swansea.

As always depends when the games are played, Swansea saturday evening, Wigan KO was moved 2 weeks before the game, Newcastle and Man U were Sunday 1pm.

All London games were sold out. For Fulham we oversold by getting in the neutral section.
Quick question - away matches last season... on 10:10 - Jul 9 with 1760 viewsOakwoodR

Now is the time of year to register yourself on the database of all the London clubs...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024