Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kevin Cruickshank 11:46 - Jul 9 with 2963 viewsAmancalledhorse

Another appointment on the tail end of Junior Hoilett speculation! Check out the very last line...

http://www.football365.com/queens-park-rangers/7884149/Kean-hoping-Hoilett-stays

Kevin Cruickshank on 11:48 - Jul 9 with 2941 viewsWeAreQPR12

not working please paste this important link as he's the man we want/need not fu cking Jarvis, i'd rather we signed Jarvis C ocker
Kevin Cruickshank on 11:49 - Jul 9 with 2923 viewsblacky200

Wow we are going to have more scouts than midfielders soon
Kevin Cruickshank on 11:49 - Jul 9 with 2920 viewssimmo

The 22-year-old has left Ewood Park after his contract expired, but Kean remains confident he will return.

"Junior is out of contract and we've made him a very good offer," Kean told BBC Radio Lancashire. "It's not dead yet.

"If a club in this country signs him, there will be big compensation. We'd like him still to be here but I'm in the dark a little bit."

He added: "When a player runs out of contract, you make him a good offer and he doesn't sign, you fear the worst, but we'll just have to wait and see."

Hoilett hit seven goals in 37 appearances for Rovers last season as the club finished 19th in the Premier League.

The Canadian star has been linked with Newcastle United, Sunderland and QPR, while there is also believed to be interest from abroad, including German side Borussia Monchengladbach.

Meanwhile, Blackburn assistant chief scout Kevin Cruickshank is leaving the club to join QPR.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Kevin Cruickshank on 11:50 - Jul 9 with 2915 viewsWeAreQPR12

Kevin Cruickshank on 11:49 - Jul 9 by blacky200

Wow we are going to have more scouts than midfielders soon

Yeah give me holliet over Kev any day

Thanks simmo
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Kevin Cruickshank on 12:08 - Jul 9 with 2821 viewsBlackCrowe

Kevin Cruickshank on 11:49 - Jul 9 by simmo

The 22-year-old has left Ewood Park after his contract expired, but Kean remains confident he will return.

"Junior is out of contract and we've made him a very good offer," Kean told BBC Radio Lancashire. "It's not dead yet.

"If a club in this country signs him, there will be big compensation. We'd like him still to be here but I'm in the dark a little bit."

He added: "When a player runs out of contract, you make him a good offer and he doesn't sign, you fear the worst, but we'll just have to wait and see."

Hoilett hit seven goals in 37 appearances for Rovers last season as the club finished 19th in the Premier League.

The Canadian star has been linked with Newcastle United, Sunderland and QPR, while there is also believed to be interest from abroad, including German side Borussia Monchengladbach.

Meanwhile, Blackburn assistant chief scout Kevin Cruickshank is leaving the club to join QPR.

Eh? How does that work Keano - if he's out of contract how can Blackburn be due any compensation whatsover?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Kevin Cruickshank on 12:09 - Jul 9 with 2815 viewsQPunkR

Kevin Cruickshank on 12:08 - Jul 9 by BlackCrowe

Eh? How does that work Keano - if he's out of contract how can Blackburn be due any compensation whatsover?

On account of his age

QPR - "shit but local"

Kevin Cruickshank on 12:17 - Jul 9 with 2783 viewsJamie

Kevin Cruickshank on 12:08 - Jul 9 by BlackCrowe

He's under 24 so they are entitled to up to £4m.
Kevin Cruickshank on 12:19 - Jul 9 with 2766 viewsQPunkR

Kevin Cruickshank on 12:17 - Jul 9 by Jamie

He's under 24 so they are entitled to up to £4m.

He's gotta still be a bargain in today's market at that price

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Kevin Cruickshank on 12:20 - Jul 9 with 2752 viewsBlackCrowe

Ah. thanks, didn't know that.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Kevin Cruickshank on 12:42 - Jul 9 with 2653 viewsHAYESBOY

Usually set by a tribunal if clubs involved cannot agree a fee.

So how does Kean know what the price will be?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Kevin Cruickshank on 12:44 - Jul 9 with 2636 viewsJamie

Kevin Cruickshank on 12:42 - Jul 9 by HAYESBOY

Usually set by a tribunal if clubs involved cannot agree a fee.

So how does Kean know what the price will be?

He's presuming they'll get the £4m as an established PL player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024