Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things not needed this summer................ 17:33 - Jul 14 with 3364 viewskingsburyR

My BBQ
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Things not needed this summer................ on 13:23 - Jul 16 with 854 viewskingsburyR

I was in B&Q this weekend. You can get a cracking deal on a BBQ at present!

Things not needed this summer................ on 13:23 - Jul 16 with 851 viewsWokingR

Things not needed this summer................ on 22:45 - Jul 14 by Northernr

Being at the end of the Northern Line doesn't = the north.

It does down here
Things not needed this summer................ on 13:27 - Jul 16 with 843 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I love both.....when it's HOT

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Things not needed this summer................ on 13:44 - Jul 16 with 824 viewsderbyhoop

Hoseipe bans!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Things not needed this summer................ on 13:47 - Jul 16 with 821 viewsQPunkR

Things not needed this summer................ on 13:23 - Jul 16 by WokingR

It does down here

QPR - "shit but local"

Things not needed this summer................ on 13:48 - Jul 16 with 818 viewsWokingR

Patrick Agyemang
Things not needed this summer................ on 13:49 - Jul 16 with 817 viewskingsburyR

Things not needed this summer................ on 22:45 - Jul 14 by Northernr

Being at the end of the Northern Line doesn't = the north.

Any chance you could rename yourself NorthernLineR to avoid future misunderstandings?

Things not needed this summer................ on 14:15 - Jul 16 with 794 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Things not needed this summer................ on 18:16 - Jul 16 with 751 viewsmacro

the john terry court case just another farce
Things not needed this summer................ on 19:40 - Jul 16 with 729 viewslondonscottish

Things not needed this summer................ on 17:59 - Jul 14 by loftboy

I'm 45 and cannot think of a worse summer than this one. Possibly the year after the mid 70's heat wave but I was only about ten then so can't remember.

24 summers in London for me and this is deffo the worst.

Having said that it would still beat each and every one of the 24 summers I spent in Scotland.

So, halfway down the league table.

Anyway, back to the question, I haven't had much use out of the watering system I installed in the garden when the hose pipe ban kicked in.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Things not needed this summer................ on 20:06 - Jul 16 with 706 viewsQPR1882

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024