Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trainers? 03:15 - Jul 20 with 4600 viewsLOTR

Morning chaps, considering there is already plenty of threads about Hoilett joining and needless to say someone will post something up about a CB being signed, i thought we might be in need of a thread about what trainers(if any) we wear to games.

The reason i ask such a poignant question is because i'm in the process of ordering a new pair online. Last week i opted for a pair of Adidas gazelle OGs, and am weighing up whether to buy a pair of Forrest Hills today.

Anyone on here owned either pair? What do the rest of us wear on a saturday to the game?

LOTR
Trainers? on 13:58 - Jul 20 with 1235 viewsbrendan

Trainers? on 13:47 - Jul 20 by Rangersw12

I have a pair of Blue and White Gazelle's which I wear to games very comfy and smart

http://leaklight.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/6a00d83451cbb069e2010536b1739e970c-
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Wearing these exact ones in work today.
Trainers? on 14:09 - Jul 20 with 1221 viewsToast_R

This love in with Converse High Tops. I bought into it a couple of years back.

They are pants…

For the money their a rip off, give you no cushion so it’s like walking bare foot after a couple of hours and I found they make this horrible clicking noise when you walk where the cheap fabric scrunches up and down with each step. Horrible things.

My choice is usually addidas. Can’t fint too much in my size but Addidas to go above the obligatory 11 where most Sport shops stop stocking. Before Ebay, buying footwear for me was like a freak show. Ended up and High & Mighty for a few years where they had a bad choice of Converse (before they became fashionable again) and bad styled Newbalance.
Trainers? on 14:12 - Jul 20 with 1211 viewsRangersw12

Trainers? on 13:58 - Jul 20 by brendan

Wearing these exact ones in work today.

Good choice

Also have some Puma Dallas
Trainers? on 14:29 - Jul 20 with 1197 viewsNathanNI

Oh, great thread, That you Jack?

I have to admit to having a bit of a trainer fetish...

Matchdays: I normally wear one of 3 pairs of ZX.

Blue / Yellow
Beige / Green
Red White & Blue custom leather

Other adidas items regularly seen...

Team GB Seeley – Plain white. Lovely and simple these
Nizza – these are ok, bit low on the heel
Handball 5 plug – The nicest trainers I have, plugs are a nuisance

Other than that, occasionally a pair of White / Green Air Max. There are trainers all over our flat. I by a pair every month or two.

Trainers? on 18:51 - Jul 20 with 1168 viewsLOTR

Trainers? on 14:29 - Jul 20 by NathanNI

Oh, great thread, That you Jack?

I have to admit to having a bit of a trainer fetish...

Matchdays: I normally wear one of 3 pairs of ZX.

Blue / Yellow
Beige / Green
Red White & Blue custom leather

Other adidas items regularly seen...

Team GB Seeley – Plain white. Lovely and simple these
Nizza – these are ok, bit low on the heel
Handball 5 plug – The nicest trainers I have, plugs are a nuisance

Other than that, occasionally a pair of White / Green Air Max. There are trainers all over our flat. I by a pair every month or two.

I wondered when you'd join us Nath! If I know a man that loves both trainers and football it's your good self.

Wore the new Gazelles out tonight, thought I was doing alright until I noticed a bloke at the pub with the same pair on. This normally wouldn't be an issue, but this chap had a eyebrow ring and a rats tail.

In my defence it sounded like he was from Barnsley. Needless to say I moved away from him as quickly as possible, all the time accentuating my London accent.

Hope all is well Nath.
Trainers? on 19:43 - Jul 20 with 1145 viewsSAR

Beckenbauers are probably the most comfortable trainers I've worn.

Current kicks are Navy/Yellow Gazelle's. Trying to find the Navy/Green Malmo's but can't find them in 11/12. Also Red Munchen's are on the list.
Trainers? on 23:17 - Jul 20 with 1113 viewsNathanNI

Trainers? on 18:51 - Jul 20 by LOTR

I wondered when you'd join us Nath! If I know a man that loves both trainers and football it's your good self.

Wore the new Gazelles out tonight, thought I was doing alright until I noticed a bloke at the pub with the same pair on. This normally wouldn't be an issue, but this chap had a eyebrow ring and a rats tail.

In my defence it sounded like he was from Barnsley. Needless to say I moved away from him as quickly as possible, all the time accentuating my London accent.

Hope all is well Nath.

All good mate, Missus says hello...

You back at Xmas... Hope you look better than the last time we were together...

Don't mind us.
Trainers? on 02:02 - Jul 21 with 1096 viewsBrazilNutR

oooh a trainers thread...

I got an Air Max 1 (87) thing going on.... got about 6 pairs on the go. Plus a pair of Safari's. Got an Adidas Outlet next to my house, but although i like the look of some of them on the shelf..they are never as comfortable as I want... Although I do play footy in Adidas..futsal, moulds, and studs..

Since I moved to Brazil I don't buy trainers much as they are well expensive..
Login to get fewer ads

Trainers? on 02:14 - Jul 21 with 1090 viewsLOTR

Trainers? on 23:17 - Jul 20 by NathanNI

All good mate, Missus says hello...

You back at Xmas... Hope you look better than the last time we were together...

Don't mind us.

Nathan! That photo is a shocker! I was gone that night! Never felt that tired, I suppose that's what happens when you've spent the last 5 days with the head of affairs!
Trainers? on 11:19 - Jul 21 with 1067 viewsDylanP

Wow, some people take their shoes way too seriously. I have one pair of trainers, they are converse and they have lasted me about 3 years. On top of that I have a pair of brown shoes, black shoes (for work) and a pair of sandals. I don't think I need anything else. They are only shoes, after all.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Trainers? on 13:17 - Jul 21 with 1054 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Trainers? on 11:19 - Jul 21 by DylanP

Wow, some people take their shoes way too seriously. I have one pair of trainers, they are converse and they have lasted me about 3 years. On top of that I have a pair of brown shoes, black shoes (for work) and a pair of sandals. I don't think I need anything else. They are only shoes, after all.

Some people say football's only 22 people chasing an inflated pig's bladder around a field...
Trainers? on 14:52 - Jul 21 with 1039 viewsNathanNI

Trainers? on 11:19 - Jul 21 by DylanP

Each to their own. Some people collect stamps, model railways.

For some people the clothes are part and parcel of going to the football.

That's why they take it seriously. It's not just the trainers.
Trainers? on 15:15 - Jul 21 with 1031 viewswestberksr

have the obligatory Converse in mid blue, Adidas Porsche Design in subtle black with grey, also have 2 pairs of really nice adidas vintage (Tokio & Japan), one blue suede with white, the other white leather with red.

need some new running types so will be looking at the zx range again.
Trainers? on 17:44 - Jul 21 with 1012 viewsLimehouseR

Blimey, is this thread sponsored by Adidas?

To mix it up then, I find that Reebok 'Work outs' are pretty decent for a football match. The bog standard pair, not any other funny colour.

Also, Nike do some decent lines amongst there largely garish range.

Been wearing espadrilles recently that I bought for £6.99... not so great in the rain though.
Trainers? on 19:00 - Jul 21 with 1002 viewsloftboy

Trainers? on 14:09 - Jul 20 by Toast_R

This love in with Converse High Tops. I bought into it a couple of years back.

They are pants…

For the money their a rip off, give you no cushion so it’s like walking bare foot after a couple of hours and I found they make this horrible clicking noise when you walk where the cheap fabric scrunches up and down with each step. Horrible things.

My choice is usually addidas. Can’t fint too much in my size but Addidas to go above the obligatory 11 where most Sport shops stop stocking. Before Ebay, buying footwear for me was like a freak show. Ended up and High & Mighty for a few years where they had a bad choice of Converse (before they became fashionable again) and bad styled Newbalance.

My mrs bought some converse recently, not the high tops and she moans constantly about the lack of comfort, I always buy Adidas but can't wear gazzelles as they are too narrow for my wide feet.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Trainers? on 19:46 - Jul 21 with 952 viewskomradkirk

while i have loved Adidas for nearly 40 years i have been training in good old black reebok classics for years now.
Trainers? on 22:18 - Jul 21 with 933 viewsSAR

Trainers? on 19:00 - Jul 21 by loftboy

My mrs bought some converse recently, not the high tops and she moans constantly about the lack of comfort, I always buy Adidas but can't wear gazzelles as they are too narrow for my wide feet.

Munchen's, Trimm Trabs, Forest Hills and Beckenbauer's seem to do the job for wide feet.

Also the original Lacoste Carnaby's were decent for wide feet, but then too many chavs started wearing them, and now 95% of Lacoste trainers are w*nk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024