Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jersey Boys tonight 17:37 - Aug 2 with 822 viewssimmo

Down the west end. Anybody seen it?

Offered a free ticket and I am quietly pleased about how it will all go...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Jersey Boys tonight on 17:39 - Aug 2 with 812 viewsJonDoeman

Absolutely brilliant show, the music is fantastic,

It Is What It Is !!

Jersey Boys tonight on 17:40 - Aug 2 with 801 viewsHarrowRoadR

Seen it and if you like Frankie Valli, you'll love it!

Jersey Boys tonight on 17:40 - Aug 2 with 799 viewsHantsR

I saw it a few years ago - loved it. Terrific performances that I thought were actually better than the originals when I played the 4 Seasons anthology on the car CD player when driving home.
Jersey Boys tonight on 17:44 - Aug 2 with 787 viewssimmo

I dont exactly own a Frankie Valli album but you'd have to have lived in a cave not to have heard the songs and I am a fan. My mate saw the real Frankie a few weeks ago and said it was awesome so a cheeky cocktail or 2 before and I reckon i'll be dancing in my chair

Jersey Boys tonight on 19:47 - Aug 2 with 730 viewsWatford_Ranger

Saw it in New York. Didn't know anything about them as well before my time but loved every minute.
Jersey Boys tonight on 22:35 - Aug 2 with 674 viewslongbottom

Was a great fan of the Four Seasons back in the day. Thought Jersey Boys was superb, even my 14 year old grand daughter thought it was brilliant.
Jersey Boys tonight on 08:11 - Aug 3 with 601 viewsPommyhoop

On in Brisbane at the mo.Just checked the webby .Looks good.I didnt know they sung' Oh what a night'>!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Jersey Boys tonight on 08:23 - Aug 3 with 582 viewsLOFT67

Brilliant show.

Loft67

Login to get fewer ads

Jersey Boys tonight on 08:25 - Aug 3 with 580 viewsTheBlob

Many years ago.Girl I used to know,friend of me bruv's,named Val was into Four Seasons.She looked like a demented scarecrow with Eczema and would try to fondle me.
I never listened to Frankie Valli again.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Jersey Boys tonight on 08:31 - Aug 3 with 569 viewsStratfordBoy

Took my wife to see it a couple of years ago as her birthday present, she claimed she'd never heard of Frankie Valli but as soon as the music started I had a job to stop her singing at the top of her voice - much to the annoyance of the people next to us 'cos she's stone deaf - & getting up to dance in the aisle, much to the annoyance of the people behind! fantastic show, I challenge you to sit still, it's impossible!
Jersey Boys tonight on 08:32 - Aug 3 with 569 viewssimmo

For anybody interested it was superb, really a brilliant show. Learnt so much about the actual story of those guys too that I knew nothing about...

By the end most people were off the seats and having a boogie, nearly got knocked out by a flailing bingo wing... Great night though, and I got lucky, although I dont think that was in the price of the ticket

Jersey Boys tonight on 10:55 - Aug 3 with 522 viewsTheBlob

Jersey Boys tonight on 08:32 - Aug 3 by simmo

For anybody interested it was superb, really a brilliant show. Learnt so much about the actual story of those guys too that I knew nothing about...

By the end most people were off the seats and having a boogie, nearly got knocked out by a flailing bingo wing... Great night though, and I got lucky, although I dont think that was in the price of the ticket

How the f*ck can anyone boogey to Frankie Valli?I thought the movement was that kind of unsteady sway just prior to heaving up your guts.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024