Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OPPINIONS - the squad. 20:05 - Aug 9 with 1312 viewsRoChDaLe

so being realistic what positions do you think we need to add too and suggestions of players who are in our budget?

how is anthony elding still in league one?

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 20:16 - Aug 9 with 1297 viewsShun

Still think we need more attacking options. Dagnall on loan perhaps if he isn't catching Barnsley's first team after a few weeks.
OPPINIONS - the squad. on 20:22 - Aug 9 with 1279 viewsRoChDaLe

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 20:16 - Aug 9 by Shun

Still think we need more attacking options. Dagnall on loan perhaps if he isn't catching Barnsley's first team after a few weeks.

yes i think we need another attacking option also but not a striker more of a attacking midfielder who plays a bit like akpa akpro who runs with the ball as well as makes runs behind defence but i can't think of anyone in that mould available!

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 20:54 - Aug 9 with 1221 viewsMoonyDale

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 20:22 - Aug 9 by RoChDaLe

yes i think we need another attacking option also but not a striker more of a attacking midfielder who plays a bit like akpa akpro who runs with the ball as well as makes runs behind defence but i can't think of anyone in that mould available!

A flying winger is a must, apart from that I am happy with the squad we have, both in numbers and quality.....I think we will surprise quite a few this season.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 21:01 - Aug 9 with 1209 viewspnc4eva1

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 20:54 - Aug 9 by MoonyDale

A flying winger is a must, apart from that I am happy with the squad we have, both in numbers and quality.....I think we will surprise quite a few this season.

Young winger with something to prove from higher division on loan

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 21:23 - Aug 9 with 1176 viewsRoChDaLe

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 20:54 - Aug 9 by MoonyDale

mikkel antonio at reading is young and has something to prove and very fast but i think is probably out of our reach

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 21:32 - Aug 9 with 1162 viewswmgunit

Agree that a winger is a priority. Would provide more variety in our formations.
OPPINIONS - the squad. on 21:37 - Aug 9 with 1153 viewsSalwaDale

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 21:01 - Aug 9 by pnc4eva1

Young winger with something to prove from higher division on loan

Agree, Two loans for me, one a young prem winger and the other a young prem target man.

TBBT

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 21:43 - Aug 9 with 1132 viewsrafc1984

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 21:23 - Aug 9 by RoChDaLe

mikkel antonio at reading is young and has something to prove and very fast but i think is probably out of our reach

He signed for Sheff Wed about a fortnight ago.
Login to get fewer ads

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 22:51 - Aug 9 with 1049 viewsTVOS1907

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 21:32 - Aug 9 by wmgunit

Agree that a winger is a priority. Would provide more variety in our formations.

The manager said at the forum tonight he was looking for someone who could go past people.

Then he watched Usain Bolt on TV!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 22:57 - Aug 9 with 1035 viewsphomem

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 22:51 - Aug 9 by TVOS1907

The manager said at the forum tonight he was looking for someone who could go past people.

Bolt wants a trial at manure, dale is fairly close by...
OPPINIONS - the squad. on 00:28 - Aug 10 with 949 viewsAtThePeake

A versatile young winger with pace who can play on either wing or up front.

Big ask but I think if we add a player in this mould, I'll be happy with the squad.

Tangled up in blue.

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 00:51 - Aug 10 with 936 viewsolympicdale

can only echo the thoughts of a need for a pacy winger, would knit our side together almost perfectly. We've hopefully got the big front man in Adebola sorted, but maybe a loan signing up front as doubtful Adebola will be able to complete too many games with his age.

Life is a game of fate.

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 11:29 - Aug 10 with 797 viewsTomRAFC

we definately need some kind of wide man given that we currently have none

we have plenty of defenders but we shall have to see how some of the unprovens do

our central midfield seems pretty good especially with bbm sounding like he is performing well

i would like another striker with reece gray out unless we can expect to see more of godwin abadaki this season

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 12:26 - Aug 10 with 764 viewsChaffRAFC

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 11:29 - Aug 10 by TomRAFC

we definately need some kind of wide man given that we currently have none

we have plenty of defenders but we shall have to see how some of the unprovens do

our central midfield seems pretty good especially with bbm sounding like he is performing well

i would like another striker with reece gray out unless we can expect to see more of godwin abadaki this season

I've not seen anything from Godwin to tell me he can make the step up.

As for wingers, we don't play wingers and John Coleman openly admitted that, if there's a time where we do need them, we've got players who can play out wide, like Putterill or Tutte.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 12:32 - Aug 10 with 754 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 22:51 - Aug 9 by TVOS1907

Wouldn't mind the Worlds Fastest Man on loan at Rochdale it would catch the press alot more than Barton at Fleetwood Town

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 13:32 - Aug 10 with 714 viewsDoolan_Is_God

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 00:51 - Aug 10 by olympicdale

can only echo the thoughts of a need for a pacy winger, would knit our side together almost perfectly. We've hopefully got the big front man in Adebola sorted, but maybe a loan signing up front as doubtful Adebola will be able to complete too many games with his age.

What about that Andy Haworth bloke? He didn't get on with Hilly I think, but he showed some real threat. Is he still with our Giggling friends?
OPPINIONS - the squad. on 13:34 - Aug 10 with 710 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 13:32 - Aug 10 by Doolan_Is_God

What about that Andy Haworth bloke? He didn't get on with Hilly I think, but he showed some real threat. Is he still with our Giggling friends?

last i heard he went Oxford United

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 14:51 - Aug 10 with 673 viewschuckleberry

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 13:34 - Aug 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

last i heard he went Oxford United

Now at Falkirk
OPPINIONS - the squad. on 14:53 - Aug 10 with 668 viewsisitme

OPPINIONS - the squad. on 13:32 - Aug 10 by Doolan_Is_God

He has talent but not the application to make it. He showed that in his short spell here and then again at Bury.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024