Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pre season round up & rochdale/city 19:42 - Aug 16 with 1109 viewsEastlands_Dale

Flippin eck. Its been a couple of years since i posted on here last, i forgot my pass and never made a new one. i've always had a read on a sunday afternoon or after a game etc. anyway as you probably see i'm a city/dale, and i don't think i'm the only one on here either. one question; how many on here, try and split the city and dale games evenly? last season i only managed to get to 14 rochdale home games and 3 away, the remaining games was occupied by the mcfc games home/away. Just a quick question i'm curious about, as i know quite few fans that have deserted spotland for eastlands in the last 3/4 years.

anyway to the point of pre season. i have been in australia for 3 weeks visiting my eldest and then flew over to thailand for 2 weeks for an holiday with my missus. therefore i've barley caught up on any pre-season at all, so can anyone go through the new signings we have made, results, how we played etc. are we feeling optimistic for a promotion back into league one status?

cheers, E.D.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
pre season round up & rochdale/city on 19:56 - Aug 16 with 1075 views442Dale

While it's quite usual for fans to go and watch other teams play, I'll never understand how anyone can give up watching one side to go regularly somewhere else.

Not trying to start the inevitable debate, but it doesn't make sense. Might be just me!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

pre season round up & rochdale/city on 19:59 - Aug 16 with 1070 viewsEastlands_Dale

pre season round up & rochdale/city on 19:56 - Aug 16 by 442Dale

While it's quite usual for fans to go and watch other teams play, I'll never understand how anyone can give up watching one side to go regularly somewhere else.

Not trying to start the inevitable debate, but it doesn't make sense. Might be just me!

i was a regular at maine road, and then eastlands before i watched dale properly. it was a friend who brought me, ironically from manchester who travels week in week out to each and every rochdale game. but yes i've never deserted dale for city
pre season round up & rochdale/city on 20:03 - Aug 16 with 1061 views442Dale

pre season round up & rochdale/city on 19:59 - Aug 16 by Eastlands_Dale

i was a regular at maine road, and then eastlands before i watched dale properly. it was a friend who brought me, ironically from manchester who travels week in week out to each and every rochdale game. but yes i've never deserted dale for city

It was the others you mentioned that were hard to work out. Especially as the time period mentioned included two of our best ever seasons.

If they'd all buggered off in the opposite direction to Eyre 12 months ago, nobody would have commented.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

pre season round up & rochdale/city on 20:08 - Aug 16 with 1051 viewsTVOS1907

Who are the fans you know who have deserted Spotland for Eastlands?

I only ask because I don't know any, especially during the most successful period in our history.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024