Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 00:53 - Aug 25 with 1952 viewsJoolzz

Tomorrow i have trapped myself into having to take my girlfriend to Norwich.Given the choice,i would prefer it if she didnt come.I will list the reasons why. a) She doesnt know that much about football. b) She's a woman.Now,this might sound old-fashioned,woman-hating or whatever.its just that its never ever felt quite right.In the very few times ive taken a woman or seen other women at the ground,i really struggle to forget about them and lose myself into whats happening on the pitch.Thats either because i have to explain innocent questions about players,rules or even worse,apologise for what they are seeing. c) This,in my mind,is why i am most worried about taking her.We have lost everytime she has watched them.Last seaon v Norwich at home..JoeY gets sent off we end up losing 2-1.This season v Swansea!

I am not superstisious,but there is enough there in my mind, to be slightly fearful,and i cant get out of not taking her.My 9 year old son is coming,and it would have meant her being alone all day.There! Ive fessed up,and im now hoping having shared my concers with the group,all will be ok tmrw.

On a lighter note,i was wondering if there is anyone out there who is driving to Norwich from Shepherds Bush?....I dont drive outside London very often and have frequently got lost.If there are people,and wouldnt mind me following them....well,it would make what feels like,the beginings of a traumatic day,a lot easier the bear.

I have avoided this forum and most football reports since the Swansea game.Its something i alwayds do after we have been beaten.Its not too much of a concious thing,moree just an avoidance of anymore pain.Now,with kick-off ust a few hours away,its easier to remember the swansea game and not be too fcked off.The one stand-out thing for me,was the lack of harrying,pressing we did when they had the ball.I remember last season when we beat them 3 nil,they hardly had anytime on the ball.As a unit,we were like huntingg dogs,and that just wannt evident last week.Im guessing,with that amout of new players we have,it takes longer to be coached on pressing,defensive tactics.

Anyway,going to try again to sleep...U rss

Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 01:41 - Aug 25 with 1913 viewsgueRRilla

Get her drunk. Buy her pies. Instruct her to shout obscenities when you do. Works when I bring the woman to LR. Anyway, she's showing an interest in QPR, the more the merrier. The club should definitely do those ladies nights things for League Cup matches or something!
Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 01:57 - Aug 25 with 1903 viewsSonofNorfolt

Jump on my coach.
Save yourself the hassle of driving.
8.30 from The Target Roundabout A40 Northolt.

She'll never want to go again!
Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 04:20 - Aug 25 with 1889 viewsJoolzz

Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 01:57 - Aug 25 by SonofNorfolt

Jump on my coach.
Save yourself the hassle of driving.
8.30 from The Target Roundabout A40 Northolt.

She'll never want to go again!

haha>>>thanks for the offer,and will def use next time.Ive just done that google "get directions" thingy,and it says 2 hours and 41 min....why are you leaving so early,or does it take alot longer than that?

cheers
Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 04:23 - Aug 25 with 1887 viewsWatfordR

Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 04:20 - Aug 25 by Joolzz

haha>>>thanks for the offer,and will def use next time.Ive just done that google "get directions" thingy,and it says 2 hours and 41 min....why are you leaving so early,or does it take alot longer than that?

cheers

I think they like to stop and have a 3 course meal somewhere en route

Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 04:48 - Aug 25 with 1883 viewsJoolzz

Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 04:23 - Aug 25 by WatfordR

I think they like to stop and have a 3 course meal somewhere en route

ahh..thankyou,feeling more and more like an amateur the longer this thread progresses
Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 04:56 - Aug 25 with 1881 viewsWatfordR

Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 04:48 - Aug 25 by Joolzz

ahh..thankyou,feeling more and more like an amateur the longer this thread progresses

Or it may be tea and scones, I'm not sure
Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 07:37 - Aug 25 with 1812 viewsJoolzz

Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 04:56 - Aug 25 by WatfordR

Or it may be tea and scones, I'm not sure

it is now 7 30am,and i have a large headache.Dont remember writing half of what i wroye last night,and the title of the thread(guidkaaaaaaaa etc),was due to my passing out at the computer with my fingers on the keys,so apologies for confusion.

I still plan to leave the bush around 10ish with my google directions,so anyone leaving the area around the same time,feel free to stick a scarf out your car window
Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 08:50 - Aug 25 with 1750 viewsRBlock

I havent got a problem with girls at the game, just when my Dad brings my Mum along. Cant be all shouty and sweary and drunk.
Login to get fewer ads

Bringing girls on 09:14 - Aug 25 with 1723 viewsDylanP

I dont swear when I bring my kids. At least not nearly as much. I still enjoy it just as much, I just cut out the swearing to the extent possible.

Nothin changes when I bring the wife.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Guidaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 09:27 - Aug 25 with 1703 viewsWatford_Ranger

Dump her at Norwich Shopping Centre (if such a thing exists) with the £45+ you would spend on her to watch the game. Everyone's a winner.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024