Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Memory of Mrs QPR — Daphne Biggs 06:17 - Aug 25 with 3698 viewsfinney

http://www.indyrs.co.uk/?p=1617
In Memory of Mrs QPR — Daphne Biggs on 07:23 - Aug 25 with 3677 viewsbosh67

RIP Daphne

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

In Memory of Mrs QPR — Daphne Biggs on 07:52 - Aug 25 with 3668 viewsCHUBBS

I remember as a teenager being given a stern telling off by Daphne on a special back from Wednesday in about 87.A few of us got involved in a cushion fight in one of the cabins to which she didn't see the funny side of.
Remember her as a lovely helpfull lady who always looked after our fans like a mother.
RIP MRS QPR
In Memory of Mrs QPR — Daphne Biggs on 08:02 - Aug 25 with 3655 viewspompeyhoop

I remember Daphne very well, I remember her having a laugh coz I turned up to get the coach for a Stockport away game on a Tuesday still in my school uniform!! It's people like that and memories that make a club important not drips like PK on twitter etc

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

In Memory of Mrs QPR — Daphne Biggs on 08:14 - Aug 25 with 3641 viewsHayesender

Always remember the little cards she used to come round and stamp in the 80's as to what away games you attended.

I've still got one somewhere.

RIP to a lovely lady

Poll: Shamima Beghum

In Memory of Mrs QPR — Daphne Biggs on 08:28 - Aug 25 with 3630 viewsCiderwithRsie

Well said, Finney
In Memory of Mrs QPR — Daphne Biggs on 08:54 - Aug 25 with 3608 viewsenfieldargh

sat next to Daphne at the FA Cup semi final at Highbury.

Clive allen's goal had us jumping up and down together.

final whistle hugs, kisses tears.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

In Memory of Mrs QPR — Daphne Biggs on 10:34 - Aug 25 with 3562 viewsEsgaroth

Lovely lady was our Daph.

Club lost a big chunk of its soul when she stopped being the face behind the box office.

RIP Mrs B

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

In Memory of Mrs QPR — Daphne Biggs on 12:36 - Aug 25 with 3492 viewsQPR1882

In Memory of Mrs QPR — Daphne Biggs on 08:14 - Aug 25 by Hayesender

Always remember the little cards she used to come round and stamp in the 80's as to what away games you attended.

I've still got one somewhere.

RIP to a lovely lady

Remember it well,Daphnes little animal stamps on the football specials or the coach.
Login to get fewer ads

In Memory of Mrs QPR — Daphne Biggs on 12:41 - Aug 25 with 3482 viewshoopstilidie

RIP

Lovely lady.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

In Memory of Mrs QPR — Daphne Biggs on 13:07 - Aug 25 with 3467 viewsMytch_QPR

RIP, Daphne.

I can't travel to many away games these days, but went through a phase of going in the early-mid 1990's. I remember that Daphne was always kind, and made the coach trip rather like a nostalgic school trip by checking the tickets etc.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024