Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And that's why..... 22:03 - Sep 4 with 1368 viewsMoonyDale

Putterill should be starting games, what a wonderful performance by the guy tonight, he must be so annoying to play against.....That goal was worth an admission fee on it's own, and how chuffed was he ? a cracking game of football to watch and a better crowd than I expected to be honest, loved every minute of it and well done to the lads for an entertaining match...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

And that's why..... on 22:11 - Sep 4 with 1310 viewsEastlands_Dale

Second to none tonight. And what a beauty his goal was, bit like you see on FIFA when you hit the RB button. Joking aside, he was brilliant tonight. Is he on a pay as you play contract? He doesn't stop hassling, running or putting 110%. Himself, Grant, Donnelly and Grimes could damage teams!
And that's why..... on 22:17 - Sep 4 with 1267 viewsMoonyDale

And that's why..... on 22:11 - Sep 4 by Eastlands_Dale

Second to none tonight. And what a beauty his goal was, bit like you see on FIFA when you hit the RB button. Joking aside, he was brilliant tonight. Is he on a pay as you play contract? He doesn't stop hassling, running or putting 110%. Himself, Grant, Donnelly and Grimes could damage teams!

I have been yelling for him to start games and he was tremendous tonight, he is not on a contract as yet ( please get him signed up quickly ) week to week deal am led to believe, you won't see many better strikes than his tonight...Never stops working hard and is tricky as hell when running at defenders, and you get the end product from the lad...Something we have been missing .

And that's why..... on 22:20 - Sep 4 with 1247 viewsClivert

He's looked lively everytime that I've seen him play, the only issue I think we have with him is his fitness.

His talent and ability is without question.
And that's why..... on 22:23 - Sep 4 with 1222 viewsMoonyDale

And that's why..... on 22:20 - Sep 4 by Clivert

He's looked lively everytime that I've seen him play, the only issue I think we have with him is his fitness.

His talent and ability is without question.

He looked the real deal tonight and never stopped running, he's like one of those really annoying wasps that you just can't get rid of...

And that's why..... on 22:46 - Sep 4 with 1156 viewsSuddenLad

If Putterill slips through the net and doesn't get a contract here it will be a disgrace.

FFS - Why are we dawdling ? Get his name on that dotted line...........................

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

And that's why..... on 22:50 - Sep 4 with 1134 viewsD_Alien

And that's why..... on 22:46 - Sep 4 by SuddenLad

If Putterill slips through the net and doesn't get a contract here it will be a disgrace.

FFS - Why are we dawdling ? Get his name on that dotted line...........................

A brief perusal of his Wiki entry might explain Coleman's hesitation...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Putterill

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

And that's why..... on 22:56 - Sep 4 with 1098 viewsSuddenLad

And that's why..... on 22:50 - Sep 4 by D_Alien

I take your point, but that's all history. Past injuries are serious, but he's apparently fit enough to play at League Two level.

Perhaps we could class him as the proverbial 'broken toy'. He won't be the first such player to walk through the portals and wear the home shirt at Spotland.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

And that's why..... on 23:00 - Sep 4 with 1082 viewsMoonyDale

And that's why..... on 22:50 - Sep 4 by D_Alien

Holy crap that reads like a script from Casualty, the discipline or lack of doesn't worry me and I would still get him signed up on what I have seen so far...

Login to get fewer ads

And that's why..... on 23:09 - Sep 4 with 1048 viewsD_Alien

And that's why..... on 23:00 - Sep 4 by MoonyDale

Holy crap that reads like a script from Casualty, the discipline or lack of doesn't worry me and I would still get him signed up on what I have seen so far...

I agree with that (and with Sudden's take on it), but Coleman will know the lad better than any of us.

I'd say he knows what Putterill could bring to the team but is playing a canny game, along the lines of "stay fit and out of serious trouble for 6 - 8 weeks and I'll be asking you to sign on the dotted line"

OK, someone else might take that risk earlier than us... but the lad himself might realise Coleman holds the key to him having a career, or not

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

And that's why..... on 23:17 - Sep 4 with 1022 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Many weeks ago,I promised that Razor would fulfil at Dale as soon as his name was mentioned as a target.......where did I get it from.......?

.......the Accy fans of course!
And that's why..... on 23:22 - Sep 4 with 997 viewsrkershaw

"Barney Rubble" suits him better than "Razor"!!!!
And that's why..... on 10:05 - Sep 5 with 766 viewsfitzochris

It wouldn't surprise me if moneybags Fleetwood offered Putterill a deal right under our noses after his display last night.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024