Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NonQPR - Making a webpage & email address advice 14:21 - Sep 18 with 1563 viewsLblock

I'm looking to put up a webpage for my small firm
I also want a more proffessional looking email address rather than "@googlemail.co.uk"; ie Name@mycompany.co.uk etc.

Any advice from the intelligenza as to quickest and cheapest way forward for this?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

NonQPR - Making a webpage & email address advice on 14:29 - Sep 18 with 1552 viewsQPR_Jim

http://easily.co.uk/index.php

This is a good place to buy you domain name etc. You can also set-up the e-mails with Name@mycompany.co.uk to go to a google account and be sent from a google account but showing your google e-mail.

I set one up like that recently but if you want the e-mails to be sent and received without an account like google I'm not sure what you have to do.
NonQPR - Making a webpage & email address advice on 14:34 - Sep 18 with 1545 viewsHogwash

NonQPR - Making a webpage & email address advice on 14:29 - Sep 18 by QPR_Jim

http://easily.co.uk/index.php

This is a good place to buy you domain name etc. You can also set-up the e-mails with Name@mycompany.co.uk to go to a google account and be sent from a google account but showing your google e-mail.

I set one up like that recently but if you want the e-mails to be sent and received without an account like google I'm not sure what you have to do.

Ive used godaddy.com for the last 6 years

Have email@mycompanyname.com also a holding page, can't remember the costs involved but very cheap.
Also they are American so customer service is excellent.
NonQPR - Making a webpage & email address advice on 14:57 - Sep 18 with 1521 viewsQPR_Jim

NonQPR - Making a webpage & email address advice on 14:34 - Sep 18 by Hogwash

Ive used godaddy.com for the last 6 years

Have email@mycompanyname.com also a holding page, can't remember the costs involved but very cheap.
Also they are American so customer service is excellent.

I can't comment on the customer service on easily as I didn't need to contact them. But if godaddy have good customer service then perhaps that would be the best place to go in case the OP needs help setting everything up after buying the domain name.
NonQPR - Making a webpage & email address advice on 15:21 - Sep 18 with 1507 viewsLblock

Thanks

I went with go daddy and have purchased a domain and 5 email ids for £90.00

Now I need to configure and design

Plus I now know what godaddy is on line as I had wondered when seeing the billboard ads at footy games. My filthy mind was wrong!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

NonQPR - Making a webpage & email address advice on 15:28 - Sep 18 with 1504 viewsHogwash

NonQPR - Making a webpage & email address advice on 14:57 - Sep 18 by QPR_Jim

I can't comment on the customer service on easily as I didn't need to contact them. But if godaddy have good customer service then perhaps that would be the best place to go in case the OP needs help setting everything up after buying the domain name.

The email set up is pretty easy, when setting up the web page there are quite a few different templates, but was able to talk through the options with customer service and set up on my own.
Perfect for small bushiness that just needs a presence/contact on web

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024