Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
surprising to see 13:01 - Sep 19 with 1779 viewsolympicdale

no "just got back" or maybe "just woke up" threads about last night from Razzle/Col an the like.

Life is a game of fate.

surprising to see on 13:04 - Sep 19 with 1762 viewsTVOS1907

They will be working.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

surprising to see on 13:08 - Sep 19 with 1723 viewsdale_upon_tyne

Cr@p support.

surprising to see on 13:35 - Sep 19 with 1650 viewsolympicdale

surprising to see on 13:04 - Sep 19 by TVOS1907

They will be working.

just an observation

Life is a game of fate.

surprising to see on 13:54 - Sep 19 with 1591 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

my thread will hit letter tonight after I've reviewed what written up and chosen pictures and cropped them to decent size

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

surprising to see on 14:30 - Sep 19 with 1534 viewslurker

It's a 7 hour flight from New York and they've got a bit of jetlag to get over. They should turn up soon. That is unless immigration get hold of them.....

surprising to see on 14:58 - Sep 19 with 1503 viewsTVOS1907

surprising to see on 13:54 - Sep 19 by DaleAwaydayBot

my thread will hit letter tonight after I've reviewed what written up and chosen pictures and cropped them to decent size

Cheers Taz.

The pics were slowing down my PC and stretching the messageboard across the screen, which is a bit irritating.

Look forward to your ramblings nonetheless. Don't forget to add in what you were chanting about Millmoor.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

surprising to see on 16:16 - Sep 19 with 1426 viewsKenBoon

Obviously they all jumped in a Yellow Cab and the Taxi Driver took them around the blocks rather than the direct rowt home. Then the driver has to take a cwaffy break every 2 hours. They'll start spreading the news as soon as they get dropped off.
surprising to see on 16:17 - Sep 19 with 1423 viewsolympicdale

surprising to see on 14:30 - Sep 19 by lurker

It's a 7 hour flight from New York and they've got a bit of jetlag to get over. They should turn up soon. That is unless immigration get hold of them.....

that picture looks like the perfect birthday present for andy Bishop

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

surprising to see on 19:31 - Sep 19 with 1272 viewsShun

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=63658#4

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=63662#0
surprising to see on 22:31 - Sep 19 with 1103 viewsR17ALE

surprising to see on 19:31 - Sep 19 by Shun

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=63658#4

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=63662#0

Sorry Olympic Dale. The M62 was shut westbound 28-26, and I didn't get home until late, and I had to be up early for work, so couldn't do a 'just got back'.

Best way to avoid disappointment is to go to the game!!

But, after a day of reflection I'd say that given the number of posters who say the team need time to gel, I'd agree with them and would argue that yesterday was part of the gelling procedure.

It was a great night to be a Dale fan, and the quality of some of our play was electric. Other parts were shyte, but that's where Uncle John comes in!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

surprising to see on 22:54 - Sep 19 with 1060 viewsolympicdale

surprising to see on 22:31 - Sep 19 by R17ALE

Sorry Olympic Dale. The M62 was shut westbound 28-26, and I didn't get home until late, and I had to be up early for work, so couldn't do a 'just got back'.

Best way to avoid disappointment is to go to the game!!

But, after a day of reflection I'd say that given the number of posters who say the team need time to gel, I'd agree with them and would argue that yesterday was part of the gelling procedure.

It was a great night to be a Dale fan, and the quality of some of our play was electric. Other parts were shyte, but that's where Uncle John comes in!

I weren't saying anything against you mate, I know how the motorways can be, was just a little observation not like it not to appear from someone.

sounds like Donnelly had his best game so far, the lad just desperately needs a goal.

Life is a game of fate.

surprising to see on 08:42 - Sep 20 with 921 viewsjudd

surprising to see on 22:54 - Sep 19 by olympicdale

I weren't saying anything against you mate, I know how the motorways can be, was just a little observation not like it not to appear from someone.

sounds like Donnelly had his best game so far, the lad just desperately needs a goal.

Ignore him, OD, he's clearly an unreliable, workshy free loader, well suited to living in Rochdale.

Poll: What is it to be then?

surprising to see on 10:38 - Sep 20 with 865 viewsD_Alien

surprising to see on 08:42 - Sep 20 by judd

Ignore him, OD, he's clearly an unreliable, workshy free loader, well suited to living in Rochdale.

Has he ever been well-suited?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024