Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Student requires help for Dissertation 11:45 - Sep 25 with 7122 viewsle9hss

HI Guys

Im currently in my 3rd year of University and have decided to research the topic of Modern day Football from the perspective of Supporters.

I was just wondering how many of you would be willing to help by filling in a questionnaire or maybe be willing to be available for an interview. This research will also hopefully include an interview with a member of the board or Management from the club.
Student requires help for Dissertation on 15:00 - Sep 25 with 5487 viewsjajadale

Id be more than happy to participate in a questionnaire. PM me if you are wanting to email the survey.
Student requires help for Dissertation on 17:13 - Sep 25 with 5393 viewsle9hss

Student requires help for Dissertation on 15:00 - Sep 25 by jajadale

Id be more than happy to participate in a questionnaire. PM me if you are wanting to email the survey.

Thanks for the support currently in the process stage of the questionnaire was really just trying to gauge the amount of people willing to contribute to my research questionnaire should be available in the next week or so
Student requires help for Dissertation on 17:35 - Sep 25 with 5372 viewsboffley

Count me in as well.PM me once you are ready to go. By the way what are you reading and where?
Student requires help for Dissertation on 17:41 - Sep 25 with 5359 viewsPotterDale

I'll contribute when you're ready
Student requires help for Dissertation on 17:56 - Sep 25 with 5336 viewssoulboy

Student requires help for Dissertation on 17:41 - Sep 25 by PotterDale

I'll contribute when you're ready

P M me, no problem
Student requires help for Dissertation on 17:56 - Sep 25 with 5336 viewsColDale

happy to help too. Stick your findings on here when its all done and dusted. You never know,it could prove useful
Student requires help for Dissertation on 19:34 - Sep 25 with 5239 viewsSalwaDale

Aye, put me down.

TBBT

Student requires help for Dissertation on 20:04 - Sep 25 with 5213 viewsTVOS1907

I'm Spartacus.

Add me too.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Student requires help for Dissertation on 20:08 - Sep 25 with 5205 viewsSuddenLad

Add me to your list. Happy to help........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Student requires help for Dissertation on 20:30 - Sep 25 with 5180 viewswroughtironron

No problem
Student requires help for Dissertation on 20:58 - Sep 25 with 5154 viewsDale_Pea

Sure, don't see why not.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Student requires help for Dissertation on 21:09 - Sep 25 with 5148 viewsmacro

PM me with the info - no problem
Student requires help for Dissertation on 21:51 - Sep 25 with 5122 viewsmad4it

i,m in
Student requires help for Dissertation on 21:53 - Sep 25 with 5117 viewsSkiptonDale

PM me as well, I'd be happy to help.

I'm doing my dissertation this year too so know how difficult it can be to gather info!
Student requires help for Dissertation on 22:20 - Sep 25 with 5096 viewschuckleberry

I'll give it a go too.
Student requires help for Dissertation on 23:21 - Sep 25 with 5068 viewsroccydaleian

Count me in. Please ask PotterDale about all seated grounds/stadiums.
Student requires help for Dissertation on 23:23 - Sep 25 with 5066 viewsTVOS1907

Student requires help for Dissertation on 23:21 - Sep 25 by roccydaleian

It's about modern day football, not 'not for any day merchandise-based bands from America with only two songs anyone knows apart from you'

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Student requires help for Dissertation on 23:32 - Sep 25 with 5056 viewsroccydaleian

Student requires help for Dissertation on 23:23 - Sep 25 by TVOS1907

It's about modern day football, not 'not for any day merchandise-based bands from America with only two songs anyone knows apart from you'

Ha!
Student requires help for Dissertation on 23:35 - Sep 25 with 5050 viewsKnowlesy

I'll do it
Student requires help for Dissertation on 16:54 - Sep 26 with 4944 viewsle9hss

Cheers for the response guys, Im Studying a Sport and Leisure Management degree at Bolton University.

Hope to have the questionnaire ready for next Friday will keep posting updates

Once again Thanks
Student requires help for Dissertation on 18:35 - Sep 26 with 4899 viewsDaley_Lama

If you can't be bothered doing any work there must be 100's of dissertations out there that have already been written based on such internet questionaires over the years.

I bet Professors of Sports Science etc wince every year when they recognise they're going to have to read half a dozen dissertations about how only 12% of League 2 fans think all seater stadiums are a good idea and that 84% of fans think that players wages are too high.

No offence intended le9hss, stick me down as another labrat, sorry volunteer.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: DF in or out

Student requires help for Dissertation on 18:48 - Sep 26 with 4884 viewsD_Alien

Student requires help for Dissertation on 18:35 - Sep 26 by Daley_Lama

If you can't be bothered doing any work there must be 100's of dissertations out there that have already been written based on such internet questionaires over the years.

I bet Professors of Sports Science etc wince every year when they recognise they're going to have to read half a dozen dissertations about how only 12% of League 2 fans think all seater stadiums are a good idea and that 84% of fans think that players wages are too high.

No offence intended le9hss, stick me down as another labrat, sorry volunteer.

Was thinking pretty much the same.

(OK, don't vomit, DL!)

le9hss, I'll have a look and if you can come up with something different from the runofthemill questionnaire, I'll be happy to help

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Student requires help for Dissertation on 18:53 - Sep 26 with 4873 viewsPotterDale

Student requires help for Dissertation on 23:21 - Sep 25 by roccydaleian

Go ahead....make my day

Ask me about an ex Dale Manager now plying their trade as a L2 Assistant Manager as well just to get my full bile and venom
Student requires help for Dissertation on 06:02 - Sep 27 with 4823 viewsChaffRAFC

Happy to fill the questionnaire is as well.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Student requires help for Dissertation on 08:03 - Sep 27 with 4814 viewsle9hss

Like I said this is still in the process mode at the moment, obviously a questionnaire is the most common form of data collection for a university student, and as I said in my OP I would also like to conduct some one on one interviews with fans if possible, while I also try and get and audience with a senior member of staff or a member of the board. I shall be looking towards trying to integrate a new method of data collection but at the minute I need to speak to my tutor about it. Also does anyone know what site other clubs use as Forums as i generally only read this one but I know that most clubs was on the old Rivals format.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024