Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Saville 09:26 - Oct 1 with 4768 viewsTheBlob

Always knew he was a wrong 'un.Hushed up shenanigans.Me bruv Steve used to pick him up in his cab..."Crumpet night tonight Jim?"
"Every night's crumpet night mate."

uheehuheehuheehuh ......

Kreepy kunt.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Jimmy Saville on 13:52 - Oct 1 with 1050 viewsIslehoop

Jimmy Saville on 12:56 - Oct 1 by Hayesender

Sorry about that Clive, it just makes me mad that certain people in high places/power, can seemingly get away with murder.

I know its always gone on, but it doesn't make it right!

Jimmy Savile, who'd have thought?

Why should anyone be surprised of his antics or the cover ups; all those links with senior establishment faces like old Big Ears and his gin soaked granny.

The Lodge moves in mysterious ways.
Jimmy Saville on 14:25 - Oct 1 with 1015 viewsHayesender

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210987/Jimmy-Savile-fooled-thinking-sai

Seems to me people knew, but were shit scared to speak out.

Shame on them!!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Jimmy Saville on 15:04 - Oct 1 with 968 viewsdaveB

having seen a preview of Wednesdays show it is shocking that none of these people spoke out when he was alive
Jimmy Saville on 15:04 - Oct 1 with 967 viewsdaveB

having seen a preview of Wednesdays show it is shocking that none of these people spoke out when he was alive
Jimmy Saville on 15:16 - Oct 1 with 944 viewskensalriser

Would have been much better if this had come out when he was still alive. Not so that he could defend himself, so that he could take the punishment he deserved and perhaps learn some of the fear and humiliation he visited on his victims.

If it's true, of course. But IMO all too believable and there have been rumblings for years.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jimmy Saville on 15:19 - Oct 1 with 932 viewsHayesender

Also don't forget, he used to visit that children's home in Guernsey where they found children's bodies on a regular basis.

Some serious shit is gonna come out of this if the authorities investigate fully, which I fear they won't as a few more famous names will crop up if they do

Jimmy Saville on 15:22 - Oct 1 with 926 viewsJAPRANGERS

Is it true that he never married??
Jimmy Saville on 15:26 - Oct 1 with 920 viewsPacal_Votan

He was a necrophiliac as well.

How's about that then?

"Try the whine!!!"

Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Saville on 15:27 - Oct 1 with 915 viewsHayesender

Jimmy Saville on 15:22 - Oct 1 by JAPRANGERS

Is it true that he never married??

Yeah, you've gotta be 16 to marry over here

Jimmy Saville on 18:11 - Oct 1 with 846 viewsTGRRRSSS

No idea if this is true or not but 2 other celebrities who are still alive are surely a full investigation will take place.
The idea Savile got away with stuff due to his knowlesge of others does seem possible, but is he smeared because he lived a unconventional (even as a celeb) sort of way?

That said I dare say kids form a care home in the 1970s wouldn't have had much of a say even if they'd come forward then, just as many volnerable kids have been abused in recent years in the Yorkshire/Lancashire scandal which Andrew Norfolk of The Times has broken over the past few months.
What was links with Dunblane situ???
Jimmy Saville on 18:27 - Oct 1 with 830 viewsPacal_Votan

There's a character in irvine Welsh's "Maribou Stork" that is apparently based on the bastad.

"Try the whine!!!"

Jimmy Saville on 19:29 - Oct 1 with 766 viewsQPRJennyxxx

to be honest I find this hard to believe, i met him once just outside broadmoor where he also did a lot of charity work. I put it on a plate for him and he didn't seem interested, not even a quick pat on the fanny. gutted.

mmmmmm Lee Cook xxxxxxxxx

Jimmy Saville on 19:58 - Oct 1 with 741 viewsmichael67

Jimmy Saville on 19:29 - Oct 1 by QPRJennyxxx

to be honest I find this hard to believe, i met him once just outside broadmoor where he also did a lot of charity work. I put it on a plate for him and he didn't seem interested, not even a quick pat on the fanny. gutted.

Could it be that he thought that you are ugly?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Jimmy Saville on 20:18 - Oct 1 with 728 viewsmacro

just too many rumours for them all to be true.

Look at the catholic church they were able to hide this sort of thing for generations so it can be easily hidden
Jimmy Saville on 00:59 - Oct 2 with 697 viewsPacal_Votan

Jimmy Saville on 20:18 - Oct 1 by macro

just too many rumours for them all to be true.

Look at the catholic church they were able to hide this sort of thing for generations so it can be easily hidden

No they didn't....people have always known priests are nonces.

"Try the whine!!!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024