Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok who is your first four must play names on the teamsheet (when fit) 00:15 - Oct 2 with 571 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Well mine is taraabt - an absolute magician can score goals from anywhere frightens teams to death when on song
Cisse- a proven goal scorer which is a rarity these days for me this type of player always has to be on the pitch might do nothing for 90 mins but then bang one goes in and we win the game
Granero- well we get a fella here that can pick a pass and is comfortable and doesn't panic when in pocession of the ball
Diakte -looks quality and has pace people bounce of him when he is on a mazy run and can put in some meaty tackles but can be over zealous sometimes
Ok who is your first four must play names on the teamsheet (when fit) on 00:23 - Oct 2 with 560 viewsBucksRanger

Taarabt, Faurlin, Hill, Derry - they may not all be the best but they care about QPR.
Ok who is your first four must play names on the teamsheet (when fit) on 00:38 - Oct 2 with 548 viewsaustinqpr

Taarabt
Zamora
Faurlin
Granero
Ok who is your first four must play names on the teamsheet (when fit) on 00:42 - Oct 2 with 534 viewsRangersAreBack

Not entirely sure I can name 4 from tonight's dross.
Ok who is your first four must play names on the teamsheet (when fit) on 00:43 - Oct 2 with 534 viewsStanisgod

Hoylett
Cisse
Basingwa
Faurlin

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ok who is your first four must play names on the teamsheet (when fit) on 00:45 - Oct 2 with 526 viewsbaz_qpr

Nelson
Faurlin
Cesar
Taarabt
Ok who is your first four must play names on the teamsheet (when fit) on 00:48 - Oct 2 with 517 viewsQPR_ARG

Taarabt
Faurlin
Julio Cesar
Cissé

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024