Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sub 2000 crowd for Tuesday? 16:17 - Oct 21 with 15396 viewsMoonyDale

Can't see there being more to be honest, not looking forward to this one......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Freeloading Board: Sub 2000 crowd for Tuesday? on 16:25 - Oct 26 with 880 viewslurker

Freeloading Board: Sub 2000 crowd for Tuesday? on 15:50 - Oct 26 by Local_team

It makes me question your maths.

Home end sold out there for both Burton and Bradford games, total attendance over 11,000 for both, ground holds 12,000 not quite sure where the confusion arises.

Rotherham's ground capacity is listed as 8300 on that link.
Apology accepted
Freeloading Board: Sub 2000 crowd for Tuesday? on 21:48 - Oct 27 with 795 viewsDoris

Freeloading Board: Sub 2000 crowd for Tuesday? on 23:20 - Oct 25 by mandale

Is anyone really 'gobsmacked' anymore, as was said elsewhere? All the right ideas were floated on this message board last season, the expertise was offered, the Trust stood tall - but in the end 'The Old Boys Club' did nothing evident and continue to promote the club like it's still the 1970s. And drink beer in blazers. It's no wonder some fans have given up: they see a Board full of freeloaders and C-list dignitaries who have no idea of how to operate in a modern world and achieve for themselves a mottling of status by being on the Board of a club. It's tough, to be sure, getting fans through the turnstiles, but they haven't even rattled the dust from the ideas cage.

It reminds me of the last days of Rochdale Hornets: Chris Dunphy, like Ray Taylor, a decent man, heart in the right place, in the end didn't have the strength to modernise the club because the vested interests were so entrenched. And it took bankruptcy to flush them out; a few deaths, and a revolution.

Sorry but this made me chuckle and it shouldnt cos it could be close to the truth,oh well time will tell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024