Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTM 18:28 - Oct 21 with 2461 viewsBklynRanger

I'd give it to Hoilett. Worked his nuts off, should've had a penalty and very nearly scored a second - great diving save.
MOTM on 18:29 - Oct 21 with 1800 viewsklr

Anyone who didnt think Granero was our MOTM by a country mile wants shooting!
MOTM on 18:31 - Oct 21 with 1782 viewsRangersAreBack

Granero played reasonably well but I would like to see him play the team game more instead of always taking people on. For my money, Diakite was excellent. Provided excellent cover to the defence and created real danger when he marauded forward.
MOTM on 18:31 - Oct 21 with 1776 viewsQPR_Nippon

Difficult one. Granero first half, Diakite second half. Adel and Junior were good too. Probably Granero just shading it for me overall.
MOTM on 18:33 - Oct 21 with 1769 viewsklr

MOTM on 18:31 - Oct 21 by RangersAreBack

Granero played reasonably well but I would like to see him play the team game more instead of always taking people on. For my money, Diakite was excellent. Provided excellent cover to the defence and created real danger when he marauded forward.

Are you joking ? Have you got him mixed up with someone else ?

I thought Faurlin was good, but this boy looks even better, the sad truth is that he wont be a QPR player for very long, he is far too good for us.
MOTM on 18:36 - Oct 21 with 1758 viewsRangersAreBack

MOTM on 18:33 - Oct 21 by klr

Are you joking ? Have you got him mixed up with someone else ?

I thought Faurlin was good, but this boy looks even better, the sad truth is that he wont be a QPR player for very long, he is far too good for us.

No I'm not joking. Given the choice I value the team game over individual play. A collection of individuals results in teams rooted to the bottom of the table. An organised, hard working team with a dash of quality wins football matches. Just ask Everton, West Brom, West Ham and Fulham.
MOTM on 18:45 - Oct 21 with 1720 viewsTHEBUSH

I'd give it to Mbia, he actually looked like the answer to our centre back problems.
MOTM on 18:49 - Oct 21 with 1702 viewsCharlie1

MOTM on 18:45 - Oct 21 by THEBUSH

I'd give it to Mbia, he actually looked like the answer to our centre back problems.

He gives me heart attacks at time.

Midfield was good all round. Zamora had his worst performance in an R'S shirt

2:59 baby!

MOTM on 18:52 - Oct 21 with 1675 viewsRangersAreBack

MOTM on 18:49 - Oct 21 by Charlie1

Anton and Nedum give me greater cause for concern than MBia. Hopefully they will remain on the bench.
Login to get fewer ads

MOTM on 18:53 - Oct 21 with 1667 viewsRs_Holy

MOTM on 18:29 - Oct 21 by klr

Anyone who didnt think Granero was our MOTM by a country mile wants shooting!

+1
MOTM on 18:54 - Oct 21 with 1658 viewsTHEBUSH

Sorry to hear that, I've suffered more than a few as well with our team.
MOTM on 19:19 - Oct 21 with 1607 viewsklr

MOTM on 18:36 - Oct 21 by RangersAreBack

No I'm not joking. Given the choice I value the team game over individual play. A collection of individuals results in teams rooted to the bottom of the table. An organised, hard working team with a dash of quality wins football matches. Just ask Everton, West Brom, West Ham and Fulham.

Just goes to show how people see things differently, I thought he was the definition of selfless & sacrificed himself for the good of the team.

People at big clubs will have watched that & thought, yep, he's clearly sh!t hot, we will keep tabs on him from now on.
MOTM on 19:20 - Oct 21 with 1601 viewsklr

I guess we will see in the papers tomorrow who they thought was MOTM.
MOTM on 19:31 - Oct 21 with 1563 viewsTheBlob

Jagielka.No question about it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

MOTM on 19:32 - Oct 21 with 1558 viewswombat

MOTM on 19:20 - Oct 21 by klr

I guess we will see in the papers tomorrow who they thought was MOTM.

Defo won't be park , thought we might see something more in his natural position today how wrong I was , awful in the first half and a passenger in the second half ,

Granero was awesome today just a shame Faurlin wasn't alongside him today could have been very different

Poll: which is your favouite foot

MOTM on 19:36 - Oct 21 with 1548 viewsklr

MOTM on 19:32 - Oct 21 by wombat

Defo won't be park , thought we might see something more in his natural position today how wrong I was , awful in the first half and a passenger in the second half ,

Granero was awesome today just a shame Faurlin wasn't alongside him today could have been very different

Agree, I feel positive tonight because I feel we are not far off playing teams off the Park ( excuse the unintended pun )
MOTM on 19:40 - Oct 21 with 1532 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

MOTM on 19:31 - Oct 21 by TheBlob

Jagielka.No question about it.

^^^ unfortunately

It's got to be Yarg

MOTM on 19:44 - Oct 21 with 1517 viewswombat

MOTM on 19:40 - Oct 21 by Cornish_oooRRRR

^^^ unfortunately

We can all see what a player diakitie is , stick ale alongside granero and let samba bomb forward , he could be an awesome attacking midfielder if given the chance might make a few less mis timed challenges as well playing in a more advanced role

MOTM on 19:46 - Oct 21 with 1499 viewsklr

MOTM on 19:44 - Oct 21 by wombat

We can all see what a player diakitie is , stick ale alongside granero and let samba bomb forward , he could be an awesome attacking midfielder if given the chance might make a few less mis timed challenges as well playing in a more advanced role

Is he really making so many of what you call "mis timed challenges" ?

In my opinion he pretty much single handedly intimidated Everton out of being an attacking / offensive force today.

The man is a Lion!
MOTM on 20:05 - Oct 21 with 1463 viewsgueRRilla

Was watching on tv and could have sworn Granero was the captain in the second half (if not the first as well). Always getting in the ref's face, spurring the team on. Quality, quality player.
MOTM on 20:24 - Oct 21 with 1437 viewspomanjou

"Granero played reasonably well". Jesus wept, he was awesome.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

MOTM on 20:32 - Oct 21 with 1410 viewsCHUBBS

He was up against the best centre back duo in the premier so thats understandable.
Granero is a fantastic player but i thought 4/5 players could easily have got the mom award.
MOTM on 20:35 - Oct 21 with 1394 viewsMedwayR

Between Mbia & Granero for me, thought both were awesome

Poll: Who’s better?

MOTM on 20:44 - Oct 21 with 1374 viewsloftboy

MOTM on 20:35 - Oct 21 by MedwayR

Between Mbia & Granero for me, thought both were awesome

Add Diakite and Hoillet to that as well

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

MOTM on 20:59 - Oct 21 with 1333 viewsTHEBUSH

MOTM on 20:44 - Oct 21 by loftboy

I didn't go to the match today, just saw it on the tele and for me Mbia was MOTM.

I know being at the match live, does make a difference, so maybe I'm wrong.
MOTM on 21:00 - Oct 21 with 1326 viewswombat

MOTM on 20:44 - Oct 21 by loftboy

Nobody for park then still? It's starting to concern me that he truelly is only in the side for the commercial aspect . Something I hoped I'd never see in my years at LR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024