Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We Were There When Jensen Scored….and Gallen, Allen and Impe 08:26 - Oct 25 with 2275 viewsfinney

to get ya in the mood for Saturday

http://www.indyrs.co.uk/?p=1061
We Were There When Jensen Scored….and Gallen, Allen and Impe on 08:46 - Oct 25 with 2264 viewsBillionR

I remember that fondly..... could we?
We Were There When Jensen Scored….and Gallen, Allen and Impe on 09:41 - Oct 25 with 2229 viewsMytch_QPR

But did you have the sweatshirt???

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

We Were There When Jensen Scored….and Gallen, Allen and Impe on 09:41 - Oct 25 with 2229 viewsMytch_QPR

But did you have the sweatshirt???

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

We Were There When Jensen Scored….and Gallen, Allen and Impe on 10:11 - Oct 25 with 2219 viewssmegma

To prove it wasn't a fluke we then beat them at home 3-1 as well a couple of months later. The perfect double.
We Were There When Jensen Scored….and Gallen, Allen and Impe on 10:14 - Oct 25 with 2214 viewsdaveB

even Karl Ready scored in the return game
We Were There When Jensen Scored….and Gallen, Allen and Impe on 10:17 - Oct 25 with 2211 viewsWalnut

Still got it, still wear it whilst playing. Mind you I think its had a few 90 degree washes as it seems a tad cosier than it once was. One footnote to that win, we retired to the upstairs bar at Euston for celebratory drinks & around 6.30-7, Spurs fans started coming in (just won at Cov). As we were already a few rounds in, we thought nothing of insisting that these strangers bought us beers "coz we just done Arsenal". They were more than happy to oblige, free beers up until the last train home :-)
We Were There When Jensen Scored….and Gallen, Allen and Impe on 11:04 - Oct 25 with 2191 viewsJuzzie

The one Arsenal v QPR game I missed and it had to be that one!!

We Were There When Jensen Scored….and Gallen, Allen and Impe on 11:19 - Oct 25 with 2181 viewsClive_Anderson

I remember the Northbank being half empty when Jensen scored his goal. Bet most of the gooners with that T-Shirt had left by then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024