Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals 18:20 - Nov 10 with 2290 viewsHarlesdon

There's more to life than football eh

Well probably not in most of your cases
Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:22 - Nov 10 with 2274 viewsstuabd

Look at me.
Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:26 - Nov 10 with 2233 viewscheeseydane

Hold the back pages.....

'fans coming on a football message board and giving their reaction to the clubs present climate.'

What is the world coming to.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:26 - Nov 10 with 2223 viewsRangersDave

Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:26 - Nov 10 by cheeseydane

Hold the back pages.....

'fans coming on a football message board and giving their reaction to the clubs present climate.'

What is the world coming to.

+1

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:29 - Nov 10 with 2186 viewsgigiisourgod

Reports on 909 there was a fan up at the brittainia in fits of tears. Surely he must have lumped a few grand on us today?
Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:33 - Nov 10 with 2167 viewsRangersw12

Ironic post alert ironic post alert
Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:34 - Nov 10 with 2161 viewss1cRanger

Who is over reacting?

All we want is for the team we support to do well! If you dont like it you dont have to read it.
Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:35 - Nov 10 with 2149 viewskingsburyR

Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:22 - Nov 10 by stuabd

Look at me.

I love your avatar, RA RA!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:35 - Nov 10 with 2149 viewskingsburyR

Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:22 - Nov 10 by stuabd

Look at me.

I love your avatar, RA RA!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:41 - Nov 10 with 2108 viewsJamie

There certainly is more to life.

In a minute I'll be going out with my gf for an overpriced meal with friends of hers that I don't like before a quick and unsatisfying shag when is rather go to nandos, watch MOTD and have a w@nk

Moaning on here is a pleasant distraction.
Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:43 - Nov 10 with 2092 viewsdubaistu

Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 18:41 - Nov 10 by Jamie

In a minute I'll be going out with my gf for an overpriced meal with friends of hers that I don't like before a quick and unsatisfying shag when is rather go to nandos, watch MOTD and have a w@nk

best post this year ATAF
Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 19:01 - Nov 10 with 2030 viewsLimehouseR

Classic!

I'm actually about to go out on a night shift. None of this waiting till Monday to get the piss ripped out of me yet again...
But I actually don't really care too much any more.
Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 20:17 - Nov 10 with 1913 viewsJonDoeman

Stop under reacting you pathetic fan....

It Is What It Is !!

Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 20:20 - Nov 10 with 1893 viewsandygg

Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 09:10 - Nov 11 with 1768 viewsJamie

It was shit.
Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 09:21 - Nov 11 with 1740 viewsMoonshineSteve

Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 09:10 - Nov 11 by Jamie

It was shit.

Which was?

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 12:02 - Nov 11 with 1642 viewsderbyhoop

Stop overreacting you pathetic individuals on 09:21 - Nov 11 by MoonshineSteve

Which was?

The meal, the friends or the shag?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024