Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MARK HUGHES 22:53 - Nov 10 with 2524 viewsQPR1882

OUR £50K + A WEEK PLAYERS HAD 17,YES I REPEAT 17 SHOTS ON STOKES GOAL TODAY AND NOT ONE OF THE FCKERS COULD PUT THE BALL IN THE NET.

HOW THE FCK IS THAT MARK HUGHES FAULT ??????????????????????????????

THEY WANT TO TAKE THEIR WAGES,WELL HOW ABOUT FCKING EARNING IT.

( 1st time i have had a rant at my team on here,but i am sick of them getting away scott free )
MARK HUGHES on 14:17 - Nov 11 with 459 viewspaulparker

MARK HUGHES on 14:04 - Nov 11 by kingo

The manger has organised them, yesterday,Reading and Arsenal were not about poor organisation but were down to players making the wrong decision. Unfortunately that happens when a team is down the bottom, sounds obviuous but we really need a bit of luck and to get a scrappy win to take the pressure off.

Kingo, we played ok yesterday for 65 mins then we fell apart
Hughes didnt change things untill the last 13 minutes and then he just threw on zamora ,
reading we should have been 2 down in the first 30 mins we were crap, when we should have been at them from the off
Arsenal we sat back and created 1 chance, this against a team who really are vunerable see (norwich,fulham, Schalke & Reading )

yesterday was the first time Hughes picked the team we all wanted, but when it turned to sh!t what did he do ? how did he change it ??
god forbid we dont win next week then whats the excuse

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

MARK HUGHES on 14:18 - Nov 11 with 457 viewsted_hendrix

MARK HUGHES on 12:35 - Nov 11 by QPR1882

I am just as accountable in my job as my manager is. My manager gives me a job and if i don't carry out that job my job is at risk.

Should this not be so in any business ?

I've already said that the players are accountable further up the thread, I've also been rigid in my defence of MH and that he shouldn't be sacked but he is the boss and ultimately he should carry the can.

Strewth; take a look at his record since he's been here, It's bloody well appalling, these are his players now and have been since the start of the season, we have a much better squad than this time last season. I don't want change just for the sake of It but how much longer are we expected to put up with these shit results?

If when your at LR next Saturday and we don't beat Southampton or god forbid even worse then listen to what the fans have to say, I'll keep me gob shut as usual but I bet other fans don't.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

MARK HUGHES on 14:44 - Nov 11 with 441 viewsgigiisourgod

MARK HUGHES on 14:16 - Nov 11 by kingo

So Hughes missed an open goal against Reading and again yesterday, when all he had to to was put the ball to one side and slot in. It is a bit too easy to blame Hughes all the time. The players are the ones who are making the individual mistakes. We are in this together, Hughes, coaches, players and even fans and we certainly won't get out of it if the players keep making wrong decisions.

Sometimes the easy and most obvious answers are the right ones. He is on borrowed time and he simply must sort this mess out, starting with 3 points on Saturday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024