Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not all Gloom and Doom 11:03 - Nov 14 with 10461 viewsdeezel

the u21s won last night

...talking of gloom and doom the Rolling Stones single is a quality song, back to their best after a long long time
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 23:26 - Nov 16 with 1131 viewsjoecooke

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 20:05 - Nov 16 by TalkingSutty

Doesnt the point when Tazzy suggests you should be going to watch the England under 21s instead of Dale give you a clue in all of this ?? Honestly read back through your post and then trawl back through most posts Tazzy compiles and you should be able to grasp what i am getting at, it honestly amazes me that intelligent people cant see the bottom line in all of this, its obvious.

It just compounds the problem when posters try to then get into serious debate or even allow themselves to get wound up over his outrageous comments. I am not an apologist for Tazzy, i dont know the lad but come on lets all see this situation for what it is and lay off the personal abuse.

He is in reciept of benefits for a purpose (how he spends them is up to him) and its obvious why, without going into the ins and outs (read his posts). I have said it before, lifes a struggle for him and just to make things harder he is also a Dale fan!!

Taking pictures of a roast dinner (with no gravy) and putting it on an away day review is also another clue. If we had crowds of 50,000 Tazzy would just fade in to the background but seeing as we all know each other by first name terms he stands out like a sore thumb.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Well put,without wanting to be patronisining the kid is entertaining and harmless.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 23:28 - Nov 16 with 1127 viewsjoecooke

Doesnt the point when Tazzy suggests you should be going to watch the England under 21s instead of Dale give you a clue in all of this ?? Honestly read back through your post and then trawl back through most posts Tazzy compiles and you should be able to grasp what i am getting at, it honestly amazes me that intelligent people cant see the bottom line in all of this, its obvious.

It just compounds the problem when posters try to then get into serious debate or even allow themselves to get wound up over his outrageous comments. I am not an apologist for Tazzy, i dont know the lad but come on lets all see this situation for what it is and lay off the personal abuse.

He is in reciept of benefits for a purpose (how he spends them is up to him) and its obvious why, without going into the ins and outs (read his posts). I have said it before, lifes a struggle for him and just to make things harder he is also a Dale fan!!

Taking pictures of a roast dinner (with no gravy) and putting it on an away day review is also another clue. If we had crowds of 50,000 Tazzy would just fade in to the background but seeing as we all know each other by first name terms he stands out like a sore thumb.

Well put,without wanting to be patronisining the kid is entertaining,informative and harmless.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 23:28 - Nov 16 with 1127 viewsjoecooke

Well put,without wanting to be patronisining the kid is entertaining,informative and harmless.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 09:39 - Nov 17 with 1039 viewsTVOS1907

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 23:09 - Nov 16 by Clingers

In what way are you related to DaleAwayDaybot? Or are you his minder? Real men wouldn't stick up for this nincompoop.

Surely the first use of 'nincompoop' on this board?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024