Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not all Gloom and Doom 11:03 - Nov 14 with 10460 viewsdeezel

the u21s won last night

...talking of gloom and doom the Rolling Stones single is a quality song, back to their best after a long long time
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:22 - Nov 15 with 1305 viewsDaley_Lama

Blackpool's average home attendance is 11,995 this season.....
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: DF in or out

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:37 - Nov 15 with 1288 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:01 - Nov 15 by dingdangblue

I cant see the F.A. or police having let us kick off at 10pm! Tazzy - I can guarantee the number of dale fans who chose to go to blackpool instead of dale on tuesday because it was 25quid for 2adults and 2kids is NONE.

It can't of been NONE or we'd of had 2,567 attendance at Spotland on Tuesday Night not 1,675 which in REALITY is our lowest ever FA Cup attendance at Spotland

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:45 - Nov 15 with 1275 viewsScunnydale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:37 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

It can't of been NONE or we'd of had 2,567 attendance at Spotland on Tuesday Night not 1,675 which in REALITY is our lowest ever FA Cup attendance at Spotland

Seriously, have you only got five number keys on your keyboard?!
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:46 - Nov 15 with 1276 viewsDaley_Lama

You are right. It was not NONE.

It was ONE.

Poll: DF in or out

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:54 - Nov 15 with 1264 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:46 - Nov 15 by Daley_Lama

You are right. It was not NONE.

It was ONE.

I bet there was more than just me at Bloomfield i hope these fans are brave enough to come forward and prove some of the MB critics wrong

I don't regret Tuesday night not one little bit if Rochdale had done the job in the first place at Globe Arena this would be a nothing debate that's a FACTUAL bit of Evidence as stated before it were all sorted just before the fa cup 1st round at The Globe Arena

therefore end of debate for those bitter fans

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:56 - Nov 15 with 1261 viewsTVOS1907

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:32 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

People's circumstances change as stated i will make as many games as i can this season but it feels like the clubs lost touch with the fans compared to centenary year resulting in crowds decreasing from a solid 3k+ crowd to The FA Cup Replay of 1,675 if that match were promoted proper there would of been 2,567 at a push considering there were an international up the road in theory i don't blame the people who took up the 2 Adults and 2 Children for £25 at Bloomfield

P.s. Blackpool were arranged well before the replay thats non of your business anywhere

The (meaningless) U21 game at Blackpool had no bearing on our attendance v Morecambe.

There was probably only you who chose one over the other.

But you've been told this before.

Many times.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:57 - Nov 15 with 1256 viewsTVOS1907

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:49 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

you have no prove that i were the only Rochdale Fan there that night HK

I think your just bitter because we got knocked out of The FA Cup and decided to target me as stated in the last post you obviously didn't read IT WERE ALL SORTED WELL BEFORE THE REPLAY WERE EVEN ARRANGED not that your getting given dates or anything because its NON OF YOUR BUSINESS when we should of beat Morecambe at The Globe Arena

Logic would of been to play the game after the international match up the road were played

Norden is 'up the road' from Spotland.

Blackpool isn't.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:00 - Nov 15 with 1254 viewsTVOS1907

So there were 892 Dale/Morecambe fans at Bloomfield Road?

Are you seriously saying Dale/Morecambe fans made up about 10% of the crowd?

Login to get fewer ads

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:01 - Nov 15 with 1251 viewsTVOS1907

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:54 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

I bet there was more than just me at Bloomfield i hope these fans are brave enough to come forward and prove some of the MB critics wrong

I don't regret Tuesday night not one little bit if Rochdale had done the job in the first place at Globe Arena this would be a nothing debate that's a FACTUAL bit of Evidence as stated before it were all sorted just before the fa cup 1st round at The Globe Arena

therefore end of debate for those bitter fans

And the date for replays was sorted when the FA put their calendar together about 18 months ago.

There is always the chance of a replay in the FA Cup, which is why they allocate that date.

That is also FACTUAL.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:03 - Nov 15 with 1242 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:56 - Nov 15 by TVOS1907

The (meaningless) U21 game at Blackpool had no bearing on our attendance v Morecambe.

There was probably only you who chose one over the other.

But you've been told this before.

Many times.

It were arranged well before the Replay were even though of so its not my fault i wasn't gonna cancel hotel and lose £15 and my match ticket end of the day i got to experience a national derby game and yes Northern Ireland brung a fair few even tried making their own atmosphere.

I wish Dale were like back in our Centenary Year i know its years ago now but there were passion we even had big name endorsement's but saying that it could be either bad promotion of the club or Manchester City and other big clubs lowing fans to their matches over Spotland even if we do reach the play offs. I'm dreading. I just hope now were out of the fa cup running we push towards the title and this time not bottle it

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:05 - Nov 15 with 1237 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:01 - Nov 15 by TVOS1907

And the date for replays was sorted when the FA put their calendar together about 18 months ago.

There is always the chance of a replay in the FA Cup, which is why they allocate that date.

That is also FACTUAL.

they don't put replay dates on TheFA.com i'm on that site almost everyday this season and they don't release Replay dates until the replays are confirmed by the two clubs

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:06 - Nov 15 with 1235 viewsDale_Pea

Mark, your stupidity actually hurts my brain.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:08 - Nov 15 with 1232 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:06 - Nov 15 by Dale_Pea

Mark, your stupidity actually hurts my brain.

hows it stupid when its a meaningless debate to begin with the fact should of beaten Morecambe at the globe arena says it all really

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:08 - Nov 15 with 1231 viewsRotherhamDale

He's ruined this messageboard.

Possession with progression.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:10 - Nov 15 with 1224 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:08 - Nov 15 by RotherhamDale

loving this blame the DaleAwayDayBot certain people need to start acting their ages on here that's what ruining the MB and the trolls set out to make me look bad

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:13 - Nov 15 with 1180 viewsdingdangblue

1973/4 we had 2 worse attendances in the F.A.Cup at Spotland : FACT

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:14 - Nov 15 with 1177 viewsRotherhamDale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:10 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

loving this blame the DaleAwayDayBot certain people need to start acting their ages on here that's what ruining the MB and the trolls set out to make me look bad

Nobody needs to help you look bad.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:16 - Nov 15 with 1171 viewsRegJenkinsBoot

Surely not RD; what other message board offers Flagellation, Bestiality and Necrophilia (because trying to have a reasoned debate with the Tazbot is like flogging a f*cking dead horse).
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:16 - Nov 15 with 1170 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:14 - Nov 15 by RotherhamDale

Nobody needs to help you look bad.

It says it all when you don't even know me or my life yet you find time to judge me

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:23 - Nov 15 with 1160 viewsHK_Dale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:03 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

It were arranged well before the Replay were even though of so its not my fault i wasn't gonna cancel hotel and lose £15 and my match ticket end of the day i got to experience a national derby game and yes Northern Ireland brung a fair few even tried making their own atmosphere.

I wish Dale were like back in our Centenary Year i know its years ago now but there were passion we even had big name endorsement's but saying that it could be either bad promotion of the club or Manchester City and other big clubs lowing fans to their matches over Spotland even if we do reach the play offs. I'm dreading. I just hope now were out of the fa cup running we push towards the title and this time not bottle it

So you're a f*cking glory supporter?

"Wah, dale aren't winning I will go spend my money on watching Evostik premier teams in Bognor Regis" (I know bognor regis may not be in the Evostik premier or even have a football team, but it was illustrative)
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:23 - Nov 15 with 1159 viewsRotherhamDale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:16 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

It says it all when you don't even know me or my life yet you find time to judge me

I don't need (or want) to know you. The vast majority of things you say on this forum are complete and utter drivel, and that is how I, and many others will judge you.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:24 - Nov 15 with 1156 viewsRotherhamDale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:16 - Nov 15 by RegJenkinsBoot

Surely not RD; what other message board offers Flagellation, Bestiality and Necrophilia (because trying to have a reasoned debate with the Tazbot is like flogging a f*cking dead horse).

Or a Blackpool Donkey, in his case.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:28 - Nov 15 with 1145 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:23 - Nov 15 by HK_Dale

So you're a f*cking glory supporter?

"Wah, dale aren't winning I will go spend my money on watching Evostik premier teams in Bognor Regis" (I know bognor regis may not be in the Evostik premier or even have a football team, but it was illustrative)

I am not a glory supporter or i wouldn't of been 12 league games (Which include a very expensive Plymouth & Torquay Away) plus most of pre-season and 2 JPT games and 1 Carling Cup and 1 FA Cup this season HK I'm far from being a glory hunter isn't it a sin to judge another person? your clueless

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:29 - Nov 15 with 1145 viewsDale_Pea

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:08 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

hows it stupid when its a meaningless debate to begin with the fact should of beaten Morecambe at the globe arena says it all really

They beat us at Spotland literally a matter of weeks before this match, and yet you decided in your mind that we should have had them 'dealt with' at their place? You're a tool.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:29 - Nov 15 with 1139 viewsDale_Pea

Agreed. It used to be funny, but now it's just tedious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024