Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's been a long time since.......................................... 09:04 - Nov 17 with 539 viewskingsburyR

All suggestions welcomed.

1) Cisse scored the winner against Stoke!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 09:15 - Nov 17 with 525 viewsexiled_dictator

There was total agreement on what the solution to our current problem is.

Do we keep Mark Hughes?
Do we sack him?
Who do we replace him with?
What is our best formation?
What is our best first 11?
Will we survive the drop?
Do the Mittals/Bhatias really want to stay on board?
What should our third kit be next year?
Still with Lotto?
Surely Adidas with Guinness is better?
With or without the red stripe?
Should I really add Chicken Tikka Massala to the menu?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 09:16 - Nov 17 with 525 viewsWeaverQPR

We sacked a manager.

@WeavQPR

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 09:43 - Nov 17 with 507 viewsTGRRRSSS

A new ground thread
It's been a long time since.......................................... on 09:56 - Nov 17 with 500 viewskropotkin41

Football was fun......... since those amazing days when we were unbeaten in the Championship, NW was still wearing his shorts and we couldn't believe the way we were playing....... happy days........

It's been a long time since when we were 2 goals down, you just knew we'd come back and at least get a draw! Because in those days we had heart!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 10:26 - Nov 17 with 477 viewsMoonshineSteve

I rock & rolled.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 10:36 - Nov 17 with 468 viewsTheBlob

Wagon Wheels weren't the size of a bed castor.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 10:48 - Nov 17 with 462 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Barton last got sent off . Ah wagon wheels yum yum.
It's been a long time since.......................................... on 10:54 - Nov 17 with 451 viewsisawqpratwcity

We've been desperate for the turnaround.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 10:57 - Nov 17 with 446 viewsheadhoops

We had a win
A penalty
Something to cheer about
A sensible quote from Hughes
Legroom
An away game where you felt we could get something

What we do have is a decent chairman lets hope he does the right thing if point 1 is not achieved today - enough is enough

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 10:59 - Nov 17 with 442 viewsRANGERS4EVER

We had a starting XI willing to fight for the club whatever it takes with passion instead of overpaid merceneries

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 11:11 - Nov 17 with 430 viewsthame_hoops

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 10:36 - Nov 17 by TheBlob

Wagon Wheels weren't the size of a bed castor.

Isn't that a myth? Were wagon wheels bigger or were our hands just smaller?
It's been a long time since.......................................... on 11:12 - Nov 17 with 429 viewsWeaverQPR

Scored a goal from a corner

@WeavQPR

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 11:39 - Nov 17 with 412 viewsTheBlob

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 11:11 - Nov 17 by thame_hoops

Isn't that a myth? Were wagon wheels bigger or were our hands just smaller?

They literally were the size of dustbin lids.

And about as nutritious.

A must with a halftime cuppa.None o' that f*cking Bovril and a Botulism Burger.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 11:50 - Nov 17 with 402 viewsQPR1882

Cisse went more then 5 minutes in a game before finding himself offside.
It's been a long time since.......................................... on 11:53 - Nov 17 with 398 viewsCanadaRanger

we won the Cup...
It's been a long time since.......................................... on 12:41 - Nov 17 with 376 viewsDesertBoot

SWPs storming debut against Newcastle.

Wish I could be like David Watts

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 12:53 - Nov 17 with 370 viewsRANGERS4EVER

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 12:41 - Nov 17 by DesertBoot

SWPs storming debut against Newcastle.

aaahhh i remember that. I thoight he looked quality. Happy days.

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 12:56 - Nov 17 with 366 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I watched Match of The Day

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 13:04 - Nov 17 with 360 viewsAGEREPC01

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 12:53 - Nov 17 by RANGERS4EVER

aaahhh i remember that. I thoight he looked quality. Happy days.

???
NO!

stainrod81

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 13:10 - Nov 17 with 356 viewsRANGERS4EVER

It's been a long time since.......................................... on 13:04 - Nov 17 by AGEREPC01

???
NO!

You have to admit SWP was good vs Newcastle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024