Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! 09:46 - Nov 17 with 608 viewsbosh67

I know this because I had a dream about it last night. It's a dreadful error filled game culminating in us getting a free-kick in the 82nd minute, just on the edge of their area. The ref only pushes the wall back about 7-8 yards. Granero steps up and basically 'dolly' chips the ball over the wall, straight into the hands of the static goalkeeper. It then inexplicably drops out of his hands and over the line. 1-0. We then hold on through the last 8 minutes and a further 6 minutes of injury time (no one seems to know how there's 6 mins), in which we completely panic and Southampton do nothing of great note but try and press for an equaliser, but we hold out. MH says it is the start of a revival and we won't look back now!

In case anyone wanted to know, the bottom line is we win, just.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 09:47 - Nov 17 with 602 viewsTGRRRSSS

Be happy with that but I want a 3-0 win (minimum) obviously would love more than that but I won't be too choosy
We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 09:50 - Nov 17 with 599 viewsexiled_dictator

Would be nice to get a convincing win.
Doesn't matter how many goals we score, just that the team performs well and dominates. Good build up play, defence, domination & scoring.
In the short term, it won't change anything. But it is all about confidence, and we couldn't buy any even if we went to the confidence market with a pocket full of cash.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 09:53 - Nov 17 with 592 viewsTGRRRSSS

More goals more confidence but 1-0 or 10-0 is only 3 pts... but would be good for GF...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 09:58 - Nov 17 with 583 viewskropotkin41

I have a feeling that we'll win 3-0.............. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................. I must be going mental!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 09:59 - Nov 17 with 582 viewsWeaverQPR

1-1, Lambert scores first after Ferdinand swtches off and loses his man. LR goes into meltdown before we save a point at the death. Thankyou and goodnight.

@WeavQPR

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 10:46 - Nov 17 with 548 viewsbosh67

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 09:59 - Nov 17 by WeaverQPR

1-1, Lambert scores first after Ferdinand swtches off and loses his man. LR goes into meltdown before we save a point at the death. Thankyou and goodnight.

You're such a pessimist Weaver, but I may put a few quid on that as well!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 10:52 - Nov 17 with 537 viewsWeaverQPR

I just don't fancy us today,everyone thought we would walk Reading over but we struggled. My confidence with this shower is on its arse.

@WeavQPR

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 10:58 - Nov 17 with 532 viewsRANGERS4EVER

2-1 Southampton. We kick off, hoof the ball up to them. We all groan , they play decent football and win a corner in the 4th minute they crosse it in , we have 8 chanves to clear the ball but fail. Lambert pokes it in. Lallana then gets a second with a Taarabt like shot in the 37th minute. The boos are extremely loud at half time. Granero scores from a free kick in the 76th minute but it does not get us back into the game. Every QPR fan is extremely pissed off and Hughes either resigns or gets sacked

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 11:09 - Nov 17 with 524 viewsLewes_r

We lack the ability to keep a clean sheet.. The most toothless of teams (stoke) even score against our brain fart defence

We just need to get scoring

2-1 QPR

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 11:46 - Nov 17 with 506 viewsSomersetHoops

If we do win 1 - 0, do you think that makes everything alright? - I don't.

Who's Next?

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 11:50 - Nov 17 with 504 viewsbosh67

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 11:46 - Nov 17 by SomersetHoops

If we do win 1 - 0, do you think that makes everything alright? - I don't.

I think when we win 1-0 that MH will claim a clean sheet and we've cut out the errors. He'll say everything is rosy and we'll all go, but it's one game and we should win it anyway.

Never knowingly right.

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 12:00 - Nov 17 with 499 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Even if wewon today and lost vs Manure i would still sack him. Even if we won today and vs Manure then lost our next game i would sack him. Its gotten to the point where we need to win today. Draw vs Nanure and win the game after for Hughes to stay. I know people will say its harsh ifHughes got sacked for losing to Manure away but he got himself into theposition and ive had enough of being nice to him

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 12:18 - Nov 17 with 479 viewscorse

i do have a bad feeling about this. hughes is a dead man walking and probably lost the team. 0-2 southampton.
We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 12:24 - Nov 17 with 469 viewslondonscottish

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 10:52 - Nov 17 by WeaverQPR

I just don't fancy us today,everyone thought we would walk Reading over but we struggled. My confidence with this shower is on its arse.

I thought we'd walk Reading twice. And West Ham.....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 12:29 - Nov 17 with 462 viewsDesertBoot

1-1 draw. Trailing the Saints for at least an hour

Wish I could be like David Watts

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 12:42 - Nov 17 with 447 viewskomradkirk

Had a bet on 3-1 even though i think 1-1.
stupid boy, betting with my heart rather than head.
We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 13:06 - Nov 17 with 429 viewsAGEREPC01

We will beat Southampton 1-0, relax! on 10:58 - Nov 17 by RANGERS4EVER

2-1 Southampton. We kick off, hoof the ball up to them. We all groan , they play decent football and win a corner in the 4th minute they crosse it in , we have 8 chanves to clear the ball but fail. Lambert pokes it in. Lallana then gets a second with a Taarabt like shot in the 37th minute. The boos are extremely loud at half time. Granero scores from a free kick in the 76th minute but it does not get us back into the game. Every QPR fan is extremely pissed off and Hughes either resigns or gets sacked

Adel takes a free kick and scores

stainrod81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024