Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes gone??? 16:34 - Nov 19 with 4310 viewsscouseR

Can't find a thread for this .. But Hughes had long meeting with Phillip beard today and didn't take training .. Positive for fans .. Not looking good for Hughes now no other option but for him to go
Hughes gone??? on 19:11 - Nov 19 with 710 viewsPinnerPaul

Hughes gone??? on 18:31 - Nov 19 by hoof_hearted

The usual scenario is appoint new man who watches the first game from the stand thus avoiding blame for any defeat but getting some glory just for being there on the off chance of a win.

That's so true!
Hughes gone??? on 19:13 - Nov 19 with 692 viewsPinnerPaul

Hughes gone??? on 19:02 - Nov 19 by QPR_ARG

I think keeping him for one more match or for four more matches (as Marsh suggests) would be a disgrace. Nothing to win for QPR as a team/club.

Plus...it's a scenario in which I for one, will have no problems admitting that if what it takes for Hughes to finally leave and give a bit of time to the squad and the new manager to turn things around is to be hammered by Man Utd, then so be it.

It's for the better in the medium to long run. But I think we need a change NOW. New manager can't be found before Saturday or won't have time to work with the team? Then go to Old Trafford with an interim (Birch is a fantastic shout) and try and get rid of the intoxicated air that surrounds the club as long as Hughes is here.

I know...longest shot ever but...what if we win with Hughes as manager on Saturday? Will he suddenly become Guardiola?

Problem is there were those who said if would be better for club to lose on saturday - nonsense of course as we can all see now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024