Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He's staying, he's going, he said that, he said this..... 19:23 - Nov 20 with 2049 viewsdolcelatte

Fromage, Käse, Queso, Formaggio, Queijo, Kaas, Ser, сыр/syr. Brânză, Ostur, Ost, Pho Mát, Peynir, Caseus, CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

He's staying, he's going, he said that, he said this..... on 19:27 - Nov 20 with 2035 viewsStanisgod

That looks like a good side

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

He's staying, he's going, he said that, he said this..... on 19:31 - Nov 20 with 2026 viewsTheBlob

You'll have nightmares.

Apart from this one.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

He's staying, he's going, he said that, he said this..... on 19:35 - Nov 20 with 2009 viewsEssex_Ranger

He's staying, he's going, he said that, he said this..... on 19:27 - Nov 20 by Stanisgod

That looks like a good side

Nah. Formaggio is crap on crosses, Brânză always hits the first man at corners and Peynir is always straying offside.
He's staying, he's going, he said that, he said this..... on 21:09 - Nov 20 with 1952 viewsTW_R

He's staying, he's going, he said that, he said this..... on 19:35 - Nov 20 by Essex_Ranger

Nah. Formaggio is crap on crosses, Brânză always hits the first man at corners and Peynir is always straying offside.

He hasn't really got a good spread across the back 4 either.
He's staying, he's going, he said that, he said this..... on 22:58 - Nov 20 with 1889 viewsMytch_QPR

He's staying, he's going, he said that, he said this..... on 21:09 - Nov 20 by TW_R

He hasn't really got a good spread across the back 4 either.

When he does, they'll start playing in neat little triangles.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024