Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! 16:02 - Nov 24 with 1612 viewsLoomesy

What a great effort so far and Clint Hill yet again proving everyone else wrong!
Love the bloke!!
We are hunting things down not giving them any time in the important areas!!!
Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:04 - Nov 24 with 1598 viewsFDC

This is a different team to the one that played S'ampton though - I mean different players.
Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:06 - Nov 24 with 1587 viewsLoomesy

Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:04 - Nov 24 by FDC

This is a different team to the one that played S'ampton though - I mean different players.

True 5 in total but even the ones that are, are trying much harder and clearly following Hills, mackie etc lead
Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:06 - Nov 24 with 1585 viewshoopsa07

Which makes me even more annoyed about our perfoormance in the Southampton game but anyway onwards and upwards
Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:07 - Nov 24 with 1579 viewsEalingRanger

Not sure whether to be annoyed that we haven't performed like this all season or happy that we should kick on and improve from here on.
Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:07 - Nov 24 with 1579 viewsQPR1882

Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:06 - Nov 24 by hoopsa07

Which makes me even more annoyed about our perfoormance in the Southampton game but anyway onwards and upwards

/

THIS
Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:09 - Nov 24 with 1554 viewsTacticalR

It doesn't show 'they didn't want to play for Hughes', it only shows that Hughes didn't know what he was doing, and was a complete and utter nonentity as a manager.

Air hostess clique

Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:10 - Nov 24 with 1545 viewsFDC

Be intrigued to know if this is Bowen's team or Hughes'
Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:10 - Nov 24 with 1542 viewsLoomesy

Yeh fair point but still happier right now and gives me the renewed hope i had at the start of the season!!
Arry's blue n white army!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:23 - Nov 24 with 1499 viewsHollowayRanger

CLINT HILL'S not proving everyone wrong

i think the majority of us would have him in front of anton and alongside nelsen

if hughes had keep hill with nelsen i think we would have been much much stronger this season

and before anyone asks mbia should be in the middle of midfield in the patrick viera role

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:30 - Nov 24 with 1486 viewswestberksr

Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:23 - Nov 24 by HollowayRanger

CLINT HILL'S not proving everyone wrong

i think the majority of us would have him in front of anton and alongside nelsen

if hughes had keep hill with nelsen i think we would have been much much stronger this season

and before anyone asks mbia should be in the middle of midfield in the patrick viera role

pretty much this (no comment on M'Bia yet)

Derry, Hill, Mackie, Dyer and Faurlin always put in a shift to add to Taraabt and Nelsen.

Hughes picked the wrong team.
Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 17:06 - Nov 24 with 1423 viewsJuzzie

If 'player power' was part of the reason why we are where we are, they're going to have to put in an almighty shift in the rest of the games to sort out our league position.

Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 17:07 - Nov 24 with 1411 viewsFDC

Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 16:10 - Nov 24 by FDC

Be intrigued to know if this is Bowen's team or Hughes'

To answer my own question, from WLS:

"Redknapp inherits a struggling side from Mark Hughes, whose team selection — made before he was fired on Friday morning — reflected the Welshman’s desire to get back to basics with the help of Rangers’ most trusted players."
Clearly shows they didn't want to play for Hughes! on 17:09 - Nov 24 with 1396 viewskropotkin41

I'll have an early shot at predicting our player of the season, if he plays enough games, go down or stay up: Mr Clint Hill!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024