Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A song for Mackie 10:41 - Nov 26 with 6521 viewshighlandbill

At the outset I should confess that I am a Jock so maybe a wee bit biased? However I have been going to Loftus Road since 1965 so I guess no-one can argue with my R,s credentials. Jamie always gets the same crit, "Hard running and well meaning but limited in skills". I think this is patronising and ignores the mans real contribution to our team. Every time he comes on,almost uniquely among the current squad ,you just know he means business. He has scored some vital goals and his committment to the club is unrivalled. What we lack is a decent song which celebrates his efforts. It came to me this morning in bed that, given his origins the ideal tune for a chant would be "Flower of Scotland". The words would be something like "Oh Jamie Mackie when will we see your likes again..you fought and tried for ten out of ten".OK a bit corny & I know it might be difficult for English fans to swallow the tune but lets face it he deserves it! He gives his heart for us so lets reward him with something which will swell that chest!

At my age I should not be doing this!

A song for Mackie on 18:18 - Nov 27 with 1102 viewshighlandbill

A song for Mackie on 15:53 - Nov 27 by Gloucs_R

I love the fact a Jock is on here criticising songs we sing in England.....lets look at those lovely songs up north...like the wonderful Celtic IRA song.

Anyway, I suspect this guy is a troll.....how can you not know your own National Anthem?

Wrong! Check it out,I did not critisise songs sung in England.However I must confess ignorance about National Anthems as they are usually jingoistic shit and dont interest me in the least. You are making yourself appear ridiculous with your xenophobic nonsense. My original post was nothing to do with Scotland, England or even Zimbabwe! It was merely about a song that might give Jamie that extra boost. What the hell is wrong with that and what has it got to do with any crap sang at Parkhead? Calm down & get some haggis down ye!

A song for Mackie on 18:28 - Nov 27 with 1094 viewsBklynRanger

There is no Scattish Kingdom, or Engerlish Kingdom

There is the UNITED STATES OF KINGDOM

I just made that up for my next keynote address

Personally I don't see what the OP has done wrong, other than calling someone an associate of Chelsea far too quickly...otherwise its maybe time to let it go
A song for Mackie on 19:13 - Nov 27 with 1085 viewshighlandbill

A song for Mackie on 18:28 - Nov 27 by BklynRanger

There is no Scattish Kingdom, or Engerlish Kingdom

There is the UNITED STATES OF KINGDOM

I just made that up for my next keynote address

Personally I don't see what the OP has done wrong, other than calling someone an associate of Chelsea far too quickly...otherwise its maybe time to let it go

Thank you President.

A song for Mackie on 22:31 - Nov 27 with 1073 viewskarl

A song for Mackie on 18:18 - Nov 27 by highlandbill

Wrong! Check it out,I did not critisise songs sung in England.However I must confess ignorance about National Anthems as they are usually jingoistic shit and dont interest me in the least. You are making yourself appear ridiculous with your xenophobic nonsense. My original post was nothing to do with Scotland, England or even Zimbabwe! It was merely about a song that might give Jamie that extra boost. What the hell is wrong with that and what has it got to do with any crap sang at Parkhead? Calm down & get some haggis down ye!

Fraid your talking sh*te. Call yourself a Jock? That does not happen, nothing wrong with being called it but never would we label ourselves that.
Gloucs is right, if an english player in Scotland was doing well nobody would think it a good idea to sing his name to GSTQ. To contradict myself, Rangers would but they really are polar opposite to Celtic and their IRA sh*te but although too large a % of Scotland support these scum not many of the glory hunters truly buy into their tit for tat (money generating crap).
As an aside, do you know why they are known as the 'Old Firm'? Its because early in the day (i'll get the date) they played a Cup final which went to two or three replays and they were accused that they were so turgid and uncompetitive that they had 'fixed' them to generate the extra income of the replays. Thus the press of the day labelling them the 'Old Firm'. C**ts, its all about money to them.
Anyway i agree and think Highlandbullsh*t is a WUM
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024