Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting 19:17 - Dec 10 with 10045 viewsMightyScouse

Just to keep you all in the picture - John Coleman WAS today summoned to an hastily arranged board meeting and was grilled about his trip to Dubai, poor team spirit and the teams' poor performances, this season. He survived the meeting and is now clinging onto his job. He then had a meeting with the players in regards to MY revelations on this forum and threatened to dismiss any player or member of staff found to be leaking information.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:58 - Dec 11 with 1454 viewsfitzochris

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:54 - Dec 11 by 442Dale

What does he say?

In his weekly diary, Chief Executive Colin Garlick has rubbished the rumours surrounding the Dale Management and explains why John Coleman took time out of his schedule to travel abroad following the League Two encounter at Southend United.

“The Manager went to Dubai on a personal family matter which was known about,” said Garlick. “Jimmy (Assistant Manager Jimmy Bell) is more than capable of taking training along with the backroom staff, so there was no issue. These things happen from time to time, it is life. There were no issues with that and for anyone to suggest otherwise is ridiculous. John (Coleman) is as determined as anyone for us to do well; he knows what we are capable of, and he can see and knows where he wants to go.

“Suggestions about emergency meetings are absolutely rubbish. On Monday we had our normal monthly board meeting and whilst we were disappointed with recent results, we tried to focus on the positives and on what we can actually do. We identified the problems, which John has spoken about, and obviously defensively we’re giving up goals that we shouldn’t do. Our focus was about the positives and how we can tackle that.

“(Mischievous rumours) are not helpful to us as a club. Let’s remember that we are three points off a play-off place and we’ve got to focus on going forward and being positive. The way to do that is to all pull together in the right direction and in the same direction.”

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 20:54 - Dec 11 with 1406 viewsboffley

If you read MS's posts carefully he uses ^an" occasionally when to be correct he should use "a". The same mistake that certain bucket visitors to this board have historically made. Interestingly they seem to have been conspicuously absent for a day or two. Hmmmmm.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 09:49 - Dec 12 with 1285 viewsjudd

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 19:03 - Dec 11 by MightyScouse

Training had been and was cancelled. I was right about that. The players were then summoned in for an hastilly arranged meeting with Coleman and Bell. No training took place and it was meant to be a day off for them.

So you originally said that they had been given the day off because of the board meeting and that Bell wouldn't train them only to be sacked, then you stated that you had never said they had been given the day off, then you said they had originally been given the day off but this was changed into a hastily convened meeting after the board meeting at which JC had been "grilled" about his Dubai trip, a trip that our CE has said was for family reasons, was known about, sanctioned and of no hindrance to how the players train.

Next time you start malicious rumours, decide what you are going to tell us and stick with it please.

Or better still, don't fookin' bother please.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 10:27 - Dec 12 with 1257 viewsPDIDDY

Well done mightyscouse, gave em something to get angry at, I'm still in Essex, brrrrrrr

Gissa job

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:14 - Dec 12 with 1231 viewsMightyScouse

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 09:49 - Dec 12 by judd

So you originally said that they had been given the day off because of the board meeting and that Bell wouldn't train them only to be sacked, then you stated that you had never said they had been given the day off, then you said they had originally been given the day off but this was changed into a hastily convened meeting after the board meeting at which JC had been "grilled" about his Dubai trip, a trip that our CE has said was for family reasons, was known about, sanctioned and of no hindrance to how the players train.

Next time you start malicious rumours, decide what you are going to tell us and stick with it please.

Or better still, don't fookin' bother please.

You go on and carry on being naive and believe everything that your Chief Exec says then. I was right about the board meeting, the fact that Coleman was summoned to it, the fact that training was cancelled and the fact that Coleman had a meeting with all his players afterwards. Whether you choose to believe me is entirely up to you. I told you all about 3 of them things on Sunday and I was proved to be right. I was right about the meeting as well.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:27 - Dec 12 with 1199 viewsRalphs12

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:14 - Dec 12 by MightyScouse

You go on and carry on being naive and believe everything that your Chief Exec says then. I was right about the board meeting, the fact that Coleman was summoned to it, the fact that training was cancelled and the fact that Coleman had a meeting with all his players afterwards. Whether you choose to believe me is entirely up to you. I told you all about 3 of them things on Sunday and I was proved to be right. I was right about the meeting as well.

But the Chief Exec says that you're not correct.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:31 - Dec 12 with 1191 viewsMightyScouse

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:27 - Dec 12 by Ralphs12

But the Chief Exec says that you're not correct.

Well he would do, wouldn't he? The fact is, is that i've been proved correct with everything that I stated on here on Sunday. All the players want Coleman and Bell out. That's indisputable.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:33 - Dec 12 with 1185 viewsRalphs12

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:31 - Dec 12 by MightyScouse

Well he would do, wouldn't he? The fact is, is that i've been proved correct with everything that I stated on here on Sunday. All the players want Coleman and Bell out. That's indisputable.

Is it though, all we have is your word and the chief exec. I dont know what you've said is fact, I wasnt part of the meeting nor was I one of the players at the players meeting, where you?
Login to get fewer ads

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:33 - Dec 12 with 1183 viewssweetcorn

When have you been proven right? There is no evidence of coleman being called for a meeting, no evidence of training being cancelled and no evidence of a players meeting.

Feck off now. you're boring.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:35 - Dec 12 with 1176 viewssweetcorn

And all the players, most of whom have previous history playing under coleman and have come to rochdale to do so again, knowing full well what colemans management technique is, all want him out? yes, makes perfect sense.

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:39 - Dec 12 with 1161 viewsfitzochris

Okay, if you're genuine. What's next?

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:40 - Dec 12 with 1163 viewsMoonyDale

So MS you say that all of the players are united in that they don't want to play for Coleman? That is pure bollox, there's not much more than 2 or 3 that he hasn't brought to the club. So all those players that arrived here to play for a manager they know well and have played under previously now decide they don't want to play under him? That statement proves you are nothing more than a troll out to cause trouble....Now jog on lad.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:32 - Dec 12 with 1105 viewsMightyScouse

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:40 - Dec 12 by MoonyDale

So MS you say that all of the players are united in that they don't want to play for Coleman? That is pure bollox, there's not much more than 2 or 3 that he hasn't brought to the club. So all those players that arrived here to play for a manager they know well and have played under previously now decide they don't want to play under him? That statement proves you are nothing more than a troll out to cause trouble....Now jog on lad.

He signed them all but now they all hate him. An unprofessional attitude to absolutely everything on the manager's part has turned the players against him. He's lost the dressing room. By the way, i'm sure you'll be delighted to know that Jimmy Bell reads every single post on here. He's obsessed with this forum.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 13:37 - Dec 12 with 1005 viewsRalphs12

HI JIMMY I LOVE YOU!

Can you blame him for reading the site, pure comedy gold at times.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 13:39 - Dec 12 with 998 viewsColDale

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:32 - Dec 12 by MightyScouse

He signed them all but now they all hate him. An unprofessional attitude to absolutely everything on the manager's part has turned the players against him. He's lost the dressing room. By the way, i'm sure you'll be delighted to know that Jimmy Bell reads every single post on here. He's obsessed with this forum.

your latter point hardly makes him unique amongst Dale coaching staff over the years
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 13:54 - Dec 12 with 963 viewsTTNYear

One thing I do admire about this Mighty Scouse, is he comes back and answers his detractors. Making him either an extremely clever wind up merchant or someone who genuinely believes the things he/she is posting... whether they are 100% right or not. I wonder if (and I want odds on this, Bookie in the Bath) there have been movements in the corridors of power to try and find out who the 'mole' is...

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 13:57 - Dec 12 with 956 viewsfitzochris

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 13:54 - Dec 12 by TTNYear

One thing I do admire about this Mighty Scouse, is he comes back and answers his detractors. Making him either an extremely clever wind up merchant or someone who genuinely believes the things he/she is posting... whether they are 100% right or not. I wonder if (and I want odds on this, Bookie in the Bath) there have been movements in the corridors of power to try and find out who the 'mole' is...

In this age of privacy etc, etc is it legal for Col to obtain this MightyScouse's address via their IP and pass it on to the club?

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 13:57 - Dec 12 with 954 viewsPDIDDY

Jimmy bell end, ner ner ner ner

Gissa job

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 13:58 - Dec 12 with 952 viewssweetcorn

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 12:32 - Dec 12 by MightyScouse

So whats changed from when they all worked under him at Accrington? Has he suddenly decided he's had enough of being professional and decide to let his standards slip, hence why his old guard who have spent more or less their whole career with him have now decided he's had enough.

I'll be honest, I reckon 20% of what you say is true and the rest is a load of bollox, fuelled by a burning vendetta with the management.

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 14:05 - Dec 12 with 939 viewsjudd

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 11:14 - Dec 12 by MightyScouse

The date of the monthly board meeting would be known in advance by club employees, and especially the management team as they and their predecessors are required to attend as a matter of course, so no summoning was required.

Colin Garlick has publicly stated that he has no issue with the Dubai trip.

You categorically told me I was WRONG when I stated that you had stated that the players had been given the day off. It was you who was WRONG.

Whether they trained or not is no longer an issue.

Now you've achieved about 20,000 views on the two threads you have initiated through this nonsense, any chance you can leave us alone to support our club?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 15:43 - Dec 12 with 877 viewsrochdale1987

MightyScouse, if this is how the players feel, rather than discuss it on here, why don't all the players see the chairman himself to discuss the matter and tell him their concerns? ??
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 20:39 - Dec 12 with 766 views100569

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 14:05 - Dec 12 by judd

The date of the monthly board meeting would be known in advance by club employees, and especially the management team as they and their predecessors are required to attend as a matter of course, so no summoning was required.

Colin Garlick has publicly stated that he has no issue with the Dubai trip.

You categorically told me I was WRONG when I stated that you had stated that the players had been given the day off. It was you who was WRONG.

Whether they trained or not is no longer an issue.

Now you've achieved about 20,000 views on the two threads you have initiated through this nonsense, any chance you can leave us alone to support our club?

Here, here. Now get lost MS !
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 20:57 - Dec 12 with 732 viewsNewbury_Dale

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 13:57 - Dec 12 by fitzochris

In this age of privacy etc, etc is it legal for Col to obtain this MightyScouse's address via their IP and pass it on to the club?

How will giving the club an IP address allow them to track down the actual person ? Virtually impossible.
Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:47 - Dec 12 with 664 viewsfitzochris

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 20:57 - Dec 12 by Newbury_Dale

How will giving the club an IP address allow them to track down the actual person ? Virtually impossible.

Alright, keep your rug on. I was just asking. I was under the impression an IP address revealed several telling factors about one's geographical location. Maybe not, then?

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:48 - Dec 12 with 657 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Coleman survives grilling at board meeting on 21:47 - Dec 12 by fitzochris

Alright, keep your rug on. I was just asking. I was under the impression an IP address revealed several telling factors about one's geographical location. Maybe not, then?

It could be any scouser past or present

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024