Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry, Adel and Di Caneo 20:03 - Dec 17 with 1975 viewstexasranger

Hate to disagree with Harry as Di Caneo was a gifted player but for my money Adel's rare talent is more reminiscent of Matt Le Tissier (for those old enough to remeber him).
Harry, Adel and Di Caneo on 20:05 - Dec 17 with 1965 viewsJuzzie

I thought the title was the first few words of a new song!

Harry, Adel and Di Caneo on 20:19 - Dec 17 with 1949 viewsTHEBUSH

Very difficult to compare players of different generations, but I'd say Le Tissier's style was more like our Rodney's and Adel more like Stanley Bowles.
Di Caneo probably was a poor man's Gerry Francis, imo !!
Harry, Adel and Di Caneo on 20:21 - Dec 17 with 1942 viewsBrazilNutR

Honestly feel that Adel could go all the way to the very top... he really does have skills and ability by the bag full.. Hopefully with us..
Harry, Adel and Di Caneo on 23:27 - Dec 17 with 1855 viewstexasranger

Harry, Adel and Di Caneo on 20:19 - Dec 17 by THEBUSH

Very difficult to compare players of different generations, but I'd say Le Tissier's style was more like our Rodney's and Adel more like Stanley Bowles.
Di Caneo probably was a poor man's Gerry Francis, imo !!

Point taken about Rodney and Matt Le Tissier. Adel is certainly similar to Stanley in the amount he's getting kicked.
Harry, Adel and Di Caneo on 23:43 - Dec 17 with 1827 viewsNorthernr

people will compare Di Canio, Le Tissier and Taarabt because they're worth paying to see no matter how bad the team is. They do things that are worth the ticket money. As Fearless regularly tells me after a Taarabt performance like Saturday, people who moan about him tracking back can kiss my arse. You don't want him tracking back, you want to see him do that.
Harry, Adel and Di Caneo on 02:43 - Dec 18 with 1762 viewsGetMeRangers

Harry, Adel and Di Caneo on 23:43 - Dec 17 by Northernr

people will compare Di Canio, Le Tissier and Taarabt because they're worth paying to see no matter how bad the team is. They do things that are worth the ticket money. As Fearless regularly tells me after a Taarabt performance like Saturday, people who moan about him tracking back can kiss my arse. You don't want him tracking back, you want to see him do that.

never been any myth to this either. Regularly sat next to people in the promotion season (so only championship football) who chose to come to LR to watch Adel.

Disloyal as this might sound, but it wasnt the promotion run that dragged my bank account intot he red, but a craving to see such brilliance being displayed in Blue and White Hoops

The big question is whether Adel can put enough of those performances together and after gaining us promotion, deliver us from relegation. Shame he is off to the African Nations Cup
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024