Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8 Points of the pace. 17:10 - Dec 29 with 5565 viewshighlandbill

Todays results finally make me accept that we now need to prepare for the Championship. The teams above us are all picking up points and if we lose tomorrow it really must be over. What player is now going to consider a move to Loftus Road? I cant see any young player making a move to a team which is going nowhere. So sad that this season is turning out to be even more painful than the last one.Will Rednapp stick with us?

At my age I should not be doing this!

8 Points of the pace. on 21:21 - Dec 29 with 964 viewsSpiritofGregory

I don't want the club to just give up and not go for it, the money on offer in the Premiership next season is huge. I don't want to miss out like we did when we last fell out of the Premier League. If we go down, we'll have a massive clear out so promotion is not a given. Harry has had time to see who is not good enough and who hasn't the stomach for a fight. He'll get the right replacements.
8 Points of the pace. on 22:49 - Dec 29 with 904 viewsYorkRanger

8 Points of the pace. on 21:21 - Dec 29 by SpiritofGregory

I don't want the club to just give up and not go for it, the money on offer in the Premiership next season is huge. I don't want to miss out like we did when we last fell out of the Premier League. If we go down, we'll have a massive clear out so promotion is not a given. Harry has had time to see who is not good enough and who hasn't the stomach for a fight. He'll get the right replacements.

fair enough SOG - but don't go moaning in April when we are down and we have Crouch, Dawson and whoever else on our wage bill....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024