Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diving monkey strikes again 13:25 - Dec 30 with 2184 viewsheadhoops

Bale booked yet again for diving - lets get Ted fired up and ready for the return of the swallow diving Simeon.
Seriously Bale should be getting a lengthy ban from the FA cheating at its worst

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Diving monkey strikes again on 13:29 - Dec 30 with 2166 viewsTheBlob

Minimal contact.You look at the knocks he gets penalty area to penalty area and he stays on his feet.Miraculously he becomes unbalanced in the box.
Cheating khunt.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Diving monkey strikes again on 14:03 - Dec 30 with 2135 viewssmegma

Have you two seen the actual incident ? It was a foul , apenalty and a red card by the letter of the law for the Sunderland player.

The worse offender for them last season was Scott Parker ,but no mention of it on tv or in the press as he's a media darling and played for England dontchaknow.
Diving monkey strikes again on 14:05 - Dec 30 with 2132 viewsTheBlob

Diving monkey strikes again on 14:03 - Dec 30 by smegma

Have you two seen the actual incident ? It was a foul , apenalty and a red card by the letter of the law for the Sunderland player.

The worse offender for them last season was Scott Parker ,but no mention of it on tv or in the press as he's a media darling and played for England dontchaknow.

Yes I've seen it,his knee was slightly nudged from the side.I say again,have you see n the kind of tackles he was riding box to box without so much as a stumble?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Diving monkey strikes again on 14:45 - Dec 30 with 2103 viewskomradkirk

Diving monkey strikes again on 14:03 - Dec 30 by smegma

I thought Parker was a disgrace in the game at Loftus Road last season.and on venting my frustation i was threatened with ejection.
Diving monkey strikes again on 19:39 - Dec 30 with 2050 viewssmegma

Diving monkey strikes again on 14:05 - Dec 30 by TheBlob

Yes I've seen it,his knee was slightly nudged from the side.I say again,have you see n the kind of tackles he was riding box to box without so much as a stumble?

Care to comment on M'bias constant diving today ??? He got booked for the fourth attempt at cheating.
Diving monkey strikes again on 19:48 - Dec 30 with 2035 viewsted_hendrix

Diving monkey strikes again on 19:39 - Dec 30 by smegma

Care to comment on M'bias constant diving today ??? He got booked for the fourth attempt at cheating.

The incident when he went down clutching his head was cringeworthy, I like Mbia as a player but that was bollox from him today.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Diving monkey strikes again on 22:28 - Dec 30 with 1996 viewsheadhoops

Diving monkey strikes again on 19:39 - Dec 30 by smegma

Went ballistic with mbias diving - I hate it with a vengeance and it's the one aspect of his game that's letting him down.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Diving monkey strikes again on 23:13 - Dec 30 with 1966 viewsTearsOfaClown

Diving monkey strikes again on 22:28 - Dec 30 by headhoops

Went ballistic with mbias diving - I hate it with a vengeance and it's the one aspect of his game that's letting him down.

agreed - if he could play like Bale we would be laughing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024