Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview 18:54 - Dec 30 with 2837 viewscollegeranger

He must know something I don't!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20871570
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 18:57 - Dec 30 with 2370 viewsVish

Clearly he knows we are down. Just trying to keep the fighting talk going that's all.
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 18:57 - Dec 30 with 2355 viewsGloucs_R

Doing what every good manager would and should do. Fair play.

Poll: Are we staying up?

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 18:58 - Dec 30 with 2347 viewsQPRDave

Gave a great interview after the game on sky....well up for a fight
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 18:58 - Dec 30 with 2341 viewspaulparker

W TF can he do the bloke is taking over a shambles of a club

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 18:59 - Dec 30 with 2324 viewsGloucs_R

Keep fighting, too the last man.

Poll: Are we staying up?

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:03 - Dec 30 with 2283 views100percent

I'm a fan of Redknapp, but i thought he got it wrong today.
Totally did not understand why he made all teh changes.
Fabio should not have been dropped and Diakite did not know what position he should be playing whilst on the pitch.
worst half of football all season.
get some consistency in the side and let them get on with it.
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:07 - Dec 30 with 2241 viewsQPRDave

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR3ZDzDF_TjiClTHFQ9bFJThIrcgA6KHs9Esrp3
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:12 - Dec 30 with 2213 viewsbaz_qpr

Agree

Maybe he has got Austins signature done?
Login to get fewer ads

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:15 - Dec 30 with 2183 viewsTacticalR

A very impressive interview from Redknapp. Hughes couldn't have given an interview like that in a thousand years.

Air hostess clique

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:18 - Dec 30 with 2157 viewsSpiritofGregory

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:03 - Dec 30 by 100percent

Fabio should not have been dropped and Diakite did not know what position he should be playing whilst on the pitch.

Problem with Diakite is that he is as thick as two short planks. We have players with bad attributes selfish, lazy, arrogant, thick....

Our players know that they will be replaced in the transfer window and they haven't got what it takes to improve their performances and fight for their place in the team. They don't give a f%ck!
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:25 - Dec 30 with 2105 views100percent

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:18 - Dec 30 by SpiritofGregory

Problem with Diakite is that he is as thick as two short planks. We have players with bad attributes selfish, lazy, arrogant, thick....

Our players know that they will be replaced in the transfer window and they haven't got what it takes to improve their performances and fight for their place in the team. They don't give a f%ck!

you don't need to be a academic to get the simple things right. Faurlin/Derry should have started - Derry was successful in the 2nd half because he played the short ball to a man in a hooped shirt. Being selfish, lazy or arrogant has nothing to do with it. Simple, swift direct passes.
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:26 - Dec 30 with 2088 viewsBumdaR

By all accounts, Diakite is a nervous individual and has now become so scared of putting in a tackle and getting a yellow card, we've lost that player that helped make a difference in the second half of last season
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:29 - Dec 30 with 2068 viewsrosseeles

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:12 - Dec 30 by baz_qpr

Agree

Maybe he has got Austins signature done?

Genuinely belive austin will be ours.
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:32 - Dec 30 with 2040 viewsDaBurgh

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:29 - Dec 30 by rosseeles

Genuinely belive austin will be ours.

Steve or Tracey?
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:32 - Dec 30 with 2040 viewsWeaverQPR

I reckon he's got a few players in already. Didnt Austin miss out this weekend through injury?

@WeavQPR

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:35 - Dec 30 with 2015 viewsbaz_qpr

I heard we've had talks
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:45 - Dec 30 with 1963 viewsSpiritofGregory

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:25 - Dec 30 by 100percent

you don't need to be a academic to get the simple things right. Faurlin/Derry should have started - Derry was successful in the 2nd half because he played the short ball to a man in a hooped shirt. Being selfish, lazy or arrogant has nothing to do with it. Simple, swift direct passes.

We are in a cr%p position because most of our players have major flaws of laziness, arrogance, lack of intelligence. When our players are second to every ball it's because of these negative attributes, be it that they are too lazy to run or they think it's beneath them to bust a gut for the team or they can't read the game properly.

Take Bosingwa for instance he is arrogant, he was kicked out of the Portuguese team before the Euros because he wouldn't listen to the manager.
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:46 - Dec 30 with 1950 viewsRanger78

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:03 - Dec 30 by 100percent

I agree... although i'm not Redknapps biggest fan.

You dont need to earn a few hundred grand to realise that todays team selection and tactics were shocking.

As soon as I saw the team, i knew that the midfield would be over run, central defenders exposed and forwards isolated?????

I know they have quality but we couldnt wven make it difficult for them. A lot of players played very badly but the team selection and first half tactics did not help
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:49 - Dec 30 with 1921 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Why does everyone believe we are going to get Austin. I have not heard it anywhere but being favourites on skybet ??

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:51 - Dec 30 with 1907 viewsSpiritofGregory

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:26 - Dec 30 by BumdaR

By all accounts, Diakite is a nervous individual and has now become so scared of putting in a tackle and getting a yellow card, we've lost that player that helped make a difference in the second half of last season

He is mentally weak.
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:53 - Dec 30 with 1887 viewsYorkRanger

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 19:49 - Dec 30 by RANGERS4EVER

Why does everyone believe we are going to get Austin. I have not heard it anywhere but being favourites on skybet ??

clutching at straws. No one knows and even if he does sign no evidence that he can cut it in the Premiership. Would be a good signing for us in the Championship next year...
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 20:02 - Dec 30 with 1852 viewsstowmarketrange

Can anyone tell me what the difference between that cr&p today and the Southampton game.
New manager,but still the same disinterest from some of the players.no markuing,no tackling and no f--king pride.
I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 20:05 - Dec 30 with 1831 viewsTacticalR

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 20:02 - Dec 30 by stowmarketrange

Can anyone tell me what the difference between that cr&p today and the Southampton game.
New manager,but still the same disinterest from some of the players.no markuing,no tackling and no f--king pride.

Small as it might seem, at least the manager had the sense to do the only thing he could do - change things at half-time and keep the scoreline respectable.

And this was against a better team than Southampton, with a much better striker.

Air hostess clique

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 20:10 - Dec 30 with 1800 viewsted_hendrix

I wouldn't bring anyone in during January apart from DJC who we own, let these players that we've got suffer just like we have to.
Fck the lazy fcking cnts they got us into this mess so let them suffer the Ignominy of relegation.
We're as good as boloxed anyway so why throw good money on bad?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 20:13 - Dec 30 with 1778 viewscollegeranger

I'll Keep us safe - Redknapp interview on 20:05 - Dec 30 by TacticalR

Small as it might seem, at least the manager had the sense to do the only thing he could do - change things at half-time and keep the scoreline respectable.

And this was against a better team than Southampton, with a much better striker.

Agreed - 2nd half although Liverpool took their foot a bit off the gas at least we had a go and without an out and out striker on the bench.

Would not be surprised to see this formation again on Weds night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024