Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Grenaro free kick. 10:05 - Dec 31 with 2310 viewshighlandbill

I thought it was shocking that Rednapp sent him on at this point. Does he really think it did any good for Tarbs morale ? Clearly Tarbs was not having it until Derry came over and had a word. Something like "its the bosses order".Even if he has the better shot this was the act of idiotic and insensitive management. It was like sending on the teachers pet to teach the rest a lesson. Rednapp must know how touchy Taraabt is , he must also be aware that he is our only chance creator.The last thing you want to do is piss him off half way through a game. We have enough dickheads on the field without the bench adding to our woes. In the end the kick was not even on target!

At my age I should not be doing this!

The Grenaro free kick. on 10:07 - Dec 31 with 2292 viewssmegma

That was the worse freekick imaginable. To cause all that fuss then come up with that shocker of an effort summed us up. Granero is playing like he wants to be somewhere else anyway so why he was brought on is a mystery.
The Grenaro free kick. on 10:07 - Dec 31 with 2287 viewsBlackCrowe

Didn't really help that many Rs fans were booing as he was about to take it.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The Grenaro free kick. on 10:09 - Dec 31 with 2271 viewshighlandbill

The Grenaro free kick. on 10:07 - Dec 31 by BlackCrowe

Didn't really help that many Rs fans were booing as he was about to take it.

Not me mate. I never boo the team and never will. Now Mark Hughes that is a different proposition!

At my age I should not be doing this!

The Grenaro free kick. on 10:12 - Dec 31 with 2255 viewsjonno

How many goals has Tarbs scored direct from free kicks?
The Grenaro free kick. on 10:14 - Dec 31 with 2244 viewsTHEBUSH

Think HR was clutching at straws with the Granero introduction, I suppose it's better to do something, than nothing ?
The Grenaro free kick. on 10:17 - Dec 31 with 2229 viewsdaveB

The Grenaro free kick. on 10:12 - Dec 31 by jonno

How many goals has Tarbs scored direct from free kicks?

more than Granero
The Grenaro free kick. on 10:18 - Dec 31 with 2220 viewsjonno

The Grenaro free kick. on 10:17 - Dec 31 by daveB

more than Granero

When was the last one?
The Grenaro free kick. on 10:19 - Dec 31 with 2214 viewsdaveB

Spurs last season. He should have taken it and the one Mbia took off him all we did was piss off our best player again
Login to get fewer ads

The Grenaro free kick. on 10:19 - Dec 31 with 2210 viewssmegma

The Grenaro free kick. on 10:18 - Dec 31 by jonno

When was the last one?

Spur at home about 7 months ago.
The Grenaro free kick. on 10:25 - Dec 31 with 2190 viewsjonno

The Grenaro free kick. on 10:19 - Dec 31 by daveB

Spurs last season. He should have taken it and the one Mbia took off him all we did was piss off our best player again

Since when he's come nowhere near scoring from a free kick, plus it was on the wrong side of the pitch for him as well. Big fan of Tarbs, not of Granero, but Tarbs would never have scored from that position so it was worth trying something different. Granero might have had more of a chance had the wall been more than seven yards away as well.....

The Grenaro free kick. on 10:28 - Dec 31 with 2176 viewssmegma

I can never understand when we get a freekick why we only have 1 player line up to take it.Surely if you have 2 or even 3 , the keeper is less confident of guessing where the ball is going to go.It was done under MH and its continued under HR.
The Grenaro free kick. on 10:40 - Dec 31 with 2120 viewsQPunkR

The Grenaro free kick. on 10:28 - Dec 31 by smegma

I can never understand when we get a freekick why we only have 1 player line up to take it.Surely if you have 2 or even 3 , the keeper is less confident of guessing where the ball is going to go.It was done under MH and its continued under HR.

The 'players' onthe pitch are too lazy to even sulk their way up the pitch towards the ball, that's why

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024