Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Robinson from the half way line 13:01 - Jan 2 with 3488 viewsspiritofshittu

An unforgettable night under the floodlights at the Bridge.

Football was very different in those days, much more enjoyable. Not just for QPR, but the general love all teams had for cup matches, the prominence of the underdog and the rickety old stadia.

Damn I miss it, compared to the tripe nowadays...
Michael Robinson from the half way line on 13:13 - Jan 2 with 3467 viewswittle

i was there ,great night,they thought they had done the hard work by taking us to a replay.The away end was far from full,maybe a few were a bit worried about taking a kicking.
Michael Robinson from the half way line on 16:14 - Jan 2 with 3396 viewssmegma

Michael Robinson from the half way line on 16:42 - Jan 2 with 3369 viewsstowmarketrange

Michael Robinson from the half way line on 13:13 - Jan 2 by wittle

i was there ,great night,they thought they had done the hard work by taking us to a replay.The away end was far from full,maybe a few were a bit worried about taking a kicking.

I was stood with my mate from work in the Shed end.We had to leave for work on full time at 0-0.Just as well I guess.He wasn't a happy bunny when we found out the final score later.lol
Michael Robinson from the half way line on 17:02 - Jan 2 with 3355 viewsheadhoops

Went to every game in that cup run - got kicked at chelscum and bricked in merseyside. Well worth it to see macca and Robbos goals

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Michael Robinson from the half way line on 17:14 - Jan 2 with 3341 viewshoof_hearted

Stood behind the goal and watched it floating in and then got a lift home from the Scum supporting soon to be father-in-law. Great journey :-)
Michael Robinson from the half way line on 17:15 - Jan 2 with 3337 viewsJuzzie

Michael Robinson from the half way line on 17:02 - Jan 2 by headhoops

Went to every game in that cup run - got kicked at chelscum and bricked in merseyside. Well worth it to see macca and Robbos goals

Went to all bar Hull away. Was on the OSC train that got bricked as it pulled into Liverpool station. The transfer buses got bricked on the way to the ground and guess what happened on the buses and train upon leaving the ground/city....

There must have been a real shortages of bricks the next day. Sore losers!

That win at Stamford Bridge was awesome. Knew a couple of Chelsea fans where I worked at the time and they thought it would be an easy win. Up steps Macca and Robinson!

Michael Robinson from the half way line on 17:20 - Jan 2 with 3326 viewsTacticalR

Very interesting that in the middle of his interview he says he's not interested in football!

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024