Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO NorthernR 16:00 - Jan 14 with 2339 viewsLimehouseR

I accidently clicked on your username link instead of a thread...

And to my horror I noticed to the right of the page your 'top 5 player ratings'...

FAO NorthernR on 16:02 - Jan 14 with 2321 viewsNorthernr

Haha that shows how often I actually put my ratings into that thing! Either that or it's broken.
FAO NorthernR on 16:05 - Jan 14 with 2294 viewsLimehouseR

FAO NorthernR on 16:02 - Jan 14 by Northernr

Haha that shows how often I actually put my ratings into that thing! Either that or it's broken.

The very fact that he ever got an 8 off you! What were you thinking (drinking), man!
FAO NorthernR on 16:07 - Jan 14 with 2281 viewsNorthernr

FAO NorthernR on 16:05 - Jan 14 by LimehouseR

The very fact that he ever got an 8 off you! What were you thinking (drinking), man!

No way of finding out what game that was either. I'll start filling it in properly and giving Ryan Nelsen big marks.

I have to say that when I've done that thing in the past, I have at times given a player a really high mark - higher than the match report - if I felt that people were just slagging him off because of who he is rather than how he played, so maybe I felt sorry for him.
FAO NorthernR on 16:09 - Jan 14 with 2267 viewsLimehouseR

FAO NorthernR on 16:07 - Jan 14 by Northernr

No way of finding out what game that was either. I'll start filling it in properly and giving Ryan Nelsen big marks.

I have to say that when I've done that thing in the past, I have at times given a player a really high mark - higher than the match report - if I felt that people were just slagging him off because of who he is rather than how he played, so maybe I felt sorry for him.

Fair enough...

Wish my school teachers had done the same with me back in the day...
FAO NorthernR on 16:14 - Jan 14 with 2231 viewsdaveB

that mark was probably from the Chelsea game where he was outstanding, shame he's been crap ever since
FAO NorthernR on 16:19 - Jan 14 with 2191 viewsWokingR

It's all becoming clearer now

All those references recently to his fat @rse have turned out to be a bit of a man love thing

FAO NorthernR on 16:20 - Jan 14 with 2181 viewsCHUBBS

Thought it might be SWP but to my shuddering disbelief it was the last player i thought possible.
All the scores i've given him this season don't add up to that!
You should be hung,drawn and quartered for that Norhtern
FAO NorthernR on 16:26 - Jan 14 with 2138 viewsBasingstokeR

How does it work in terms of top 5 ratings?
Login to get fewer ads

FAO NorthernR on 16:27 - Jan 14 with 2130 viewsLimehouseR

FAO NorthernR on 16:26 - Jan 14 by BasingstokeR

How does it work in terms of top 5 ratings?

It clearly doesn't...
FAO NorthernR on 16:37 - Jan 14 with 2079 viewsrunningman75

Are you going to encourage Loft for Words to vote for him in the end of year player of the season poll?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024