Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
thank you qpr 02:14 - Jan 26 with 1967 viewskitkev

for releasing the monster(shittu), he is a total pro, gives everything and now our captain this man will be a legend at millwall, and probably has two seasons left in, i have no doubt that without the monster we would be in a relegation battle.

So again i thankyou, by the way you missed a bargain when chris woods went leicster, he is like a young Helgusson and will score goals where ever he goes,strong good crosser takes players on,

Good luck for your season.
thank you qpr on 02:36 - Jan 26 with 1951 viewsCanadaRanger

Thanks, KitKev. Shittu is a legend here. Always can be relied on for 100% and a useful HUGE target for crosses into the box when a late goal is needed...
thank you qpr on 02:37 - Jan 26 with 1949 viewsColombiR

Never anything but a pleasure to hear good things about Dan.
A hero of my teens and will always remember him coming into my school in Hanwell on pretty much my last day of sixth form and being worshipped by students and staff alike.
Monster on the pitch, absolute gent off it.
Was delighted he could play a part in our promotion...we may have got to the prem a little too late for Dan but given some of the centre backs we've had since it may not have been a terrible idea to have given him a go.
Glad to hear he's become a cult hero, he must love it.
Chim chiminee chim chiminee...
thank you qpr on 02:44 - Jan 26 with 1939 viewsDylanP

Brilliant player. Just what we needed at the time. And really glad he is doing well at Wall and glad that he is getting a good reception there.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

thank you qpr on 02:46 - Jan 26 with 1935 viewskitkev

thank you qpr on 02:37 - Jan 26 by ColombiR

Never anything but a pleasure to hear good things about Dan.
A hero of my teens and will always remember him coming into my school in Hanwell on pretty much my last day of sixth form and being worshipped by students and staff alike.
Monster on the pitch, absolute gent off it.
Was delighted he could play a part in our promotion...we may have got to the prem a little too late for Dan but given some of the centre backs we've had since it may not have been a terrible idea to have given him a go.
Glad to hear he's become a cult hero, he must love it.
Chim chiminee chim chiminee...

He really loves it here now knocked back his country to help us stay in the chase, really gets what millwalls all about, pre warned villa players what to expect tonight, and we didn't dissapoint him, legend.
thank you qpr on 05:23 - Jan 26 with 1875 viewsBerkoRanger

So pleased I got to meet him a few years ago - a real gentle giant off the pitch. An absolute legend on it.
Also, delighted Kenny Jacket is doing so well there - he spent the entire half time at an Aylesbury - QPR pre-season friendly just talking to my son and I. A real gentleman and a really knowledgeable football man.
thank you qpr on 08:06 - Jan 26 with 1746 viewsLblock

Met Dan on a few occasions, top top fella.

I remember his debut up at Posh on a Tuesday night; blimey he was awful!!!
We soon forgot that though. Legend

On Woods I hear ya. I've been singing his praises since the last World Cup and gutted we never went for him. I reckon WBA will regret letting him go

I work in SE1 and say good luck to the Bermondsey boys but I really don't want to be playing you anytime soon!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

thank you qpr on 10:49 - Jan 26 with 1502 viewsLowerloftLad

Big dan will always be a legend at qpr. i meet him a few times top bloke. í did and will always give him rave reviews always welcome at loftus rd and a few of are new players could learn alot from him

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

thank you qpr on 12:27 - Jan 26 with 1392 viewsMedwayR

thank you qpr on 08:06 - Jan 26 by Lblock

Met Dan on a few occasions, top top fella.

I remember his debut up at Posh on a Tuesday night; blimey he was awful!!!
We soon forgot that though. Legend

On Woods I hear ya. I've been singing his praises since the last World Cup and gutted we never went for him. I reckon WBA will regret letting him go

I work in SE1 and say good luck to the Bermondsey boys but I really don't want to be playing you anytime soon!!!

Sent off on his debut at Posh too wasn't he?!?

Poll: Who’s better?

Login to get fewer ads

thank you qpr on 15:58 - Jan 26 with 1219 viewsderbyhoop

Was just what we needed at the time we signed him. Knock the ball up the middle and he'll do a fantastic job all day long. Up against cleverer players who move hom about, he'll struggle. But you could never doubt his commitment.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024