Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murray to beat Djokovic 10:08 - Jan 26 with 796 viewspomanjou

The bookies still have the Serbian to win and I certainly would'nt argue to much against it although I thinks its to close a call to put money on it without expecting a five hours sweaty palms.

I'd certainly like Murray the British/Scottish hope to do it but unless he gets his first serves in at a very high percentage I would have no confidence in him winning.

Discuss.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Murray to beat Djokovic on 10:14 - Jan 26 with 787 viewsJonDoeman

Unfair having the semis on different days.

It Is What It Is !!

Murray to beat Djokovic on 10:17 - Jan 26 with 782 viewsqprmick

murray just played 4 hard sets against Federer,Djokovic had an easy run against Ferrer. Djokovic and Murray, a big difference in class and agility.

Qprmick

Murray to beat Djokovic on 10:30 - Jan 26 with 767 viewshighlandbill

Who cares? Its just Giant Pingpong with lots of grunting. OOf Ooof OooooF!

At my age I should not be doing this!

Murray to beat Djokovic on 10:31 - Jan 26 with 766 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Murray to beat Djokovic on 10:17 - Jan 26 by qprmick

murray just played 4 hard sets against Federer,Djokovic had an easy run against Ferrer. Djokovic and Murray, a big difference in class and agility.

Djokovic had an easy run against Ferrer, just after beating Wawrinka in a 5 HOUR monster match... Still think Murray will win though, although obviously I'd love Novak to win.
Murray to beat Djokovic on 10:38 - Jan 26 with 756 viewsElHoop

The tide is with Murray, who has made the last three slam finals and beat the Djoker in the US open final. He probably needed a long game to blow away the cobwebs as he hadn't dropped a set before he played Federer. They are good mates and a sporting match is pretty well guaranteed. It will be close so Murray has to be the bet as there's nothing between them and the odds are wrong.
Murray to beat Djokovic on 11:38 - Jan 26 with 731 viewskarl

Murray to beat Djokovic on 10:14 - Jan 26 by JonDoeman

Unfair having the semis on different days.

I suppose it is the better of two evils, play on different days or the alternative is to have one semi in the midday heat and one in the evening. Again big advantage to one player.
They could of course both start at the same time on different courts but that isnt going to happen
Murray to beat Djokovic on 12:31 - Jan 26 with 703 viewsHoopstar

Yes not that I'm a betting man these days but Murray has to be the bet here at 13/8 as he's been on the top of his game in Melbourne and is now demonstrating he can beat the big guys in the big games regularly. Djoko hasn't been at his fluent best and Wawrinka nearly blew him off the park in the QF (I think) but he showed his tenacity to stay in it and win eventually. Don't think the respective semi's indicate much as Federer and Ferrer are very different challenges and with Murray breezing through till that point he should still be in great physical nick and was well worth the win over the fed express.

All in all a cracking match-up and this little golden age goes on. Really hope Nadal can overcome his knee injuries and get back out there as he's my personal pick of the bunch but I fear his relentless style won't go well with the chronic knee tendon issues he's had.

Shall be watching the match in Clapham with warm up drinks (yes, drinking from 8.30 am on a Sun) before rolling onto the church for aussie day party followed by feeling and finally before waking up on Monday for working realising
Murray to beat Djokovic on 16:00 - Jan 26 with 652 viewsderbyhoop

Little to choose between them. Djokovic is top dog, because he's been more consistent. On current form, the top 2 players in the mens' game.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024