Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granero's free kick 22:22 - Jan 29 with 4918 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Is my one and only moan , he most do something different in training that is all I am gonna say on the matter lol.
Granero's free kick on 22:23 - Jan 29 with 4111 viewsgobbles

But classic of "Our fantastic fans" to boo him before he took it. Also, booing Park onto the pitch at the end. What wonderful fans!
Granero's free kick on 22:24 - Jan 29 with 4090 viewsrosseeles

It was awful, why isnt taraabt taking them in situations like that, spurs at home last year, its those little things that can give you the points.
Granero's free kick on 22:26 - Jan 29 with 4062 viewsIrishR

Whenever we get a free kick in a dangerous area you just know between him and tarbs they will never score. They always try place them are are too soft, sometimes straight to the keeper otherwise over like tonight. I really wish we had bought Taiwo and we could witness some of his thunderbolt freekicks :) that said another good defensive performance, point gained well done.
Granero's free kick on 22:29 - Jan 29 with 4040 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Granero's free kick on 22:23 - Jan 29 by gobbles

But classic of "Our fantastic fans" to boo him before he took it. Also, booing Park onto the pitch at the end. What wonderful fans!

I heard the boos on the box the commentator thought the boos for park were from the city fans . Disgraceful and stupid if our own fans are booing our own players especially after a decent team performance.
Granero's free kick on 22:33 - Jan 29 with 4011 viewsTGRRRSSS

I agree but who in all honesty thought he was going to add anything?
Granero's free kick on 22:38 - Jan 29 with 3976 viewsgobbles

Granero's free kick on 22:33 - Jan 29 by TGRRRSSS

I agree but who in all honesty thought he was going to add anything?

That's hardly the point is it?
Granero's free kick on 22:41 - Jan 29 with 3957 viewsTGRRRSSS

Well it kind of is I guess the thing is whats he coming on for? Whats he contributing or is he coming on more for marketing reasons than footballing ones.
I appreciate he might try hard but in some ways he's been a very poor signing given his histroy and while I don't agree with booing players coming on I don't think with him it's going to make much difference.
Granero's free kick on 22:43 - Jan 29 with 3933 viewsMelakaRanger

Granero was the weak link today.

A number of poor passes. Pathetic free kick and corner - both wasted opportunities.

But then who else do we have?

He still gives me the impression of someone who is just not up for the fight.

Login to get fewer ads

Granero's free kick on 22:44 - Jan 29 with 3926 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Granero's free kick on 22:41 - Jan 29 by TGRRRSSS

Well it kind of is I guess the thing is whats he coming on for? Whats he contributing or is he coming on more for marketing reasons than footballing ones.
I appreciate he might try hard but in some ways he's been a very poor signing given his histroy and while I don't agree with booing players coming on I don't think with him it's going to make much difference.

Come on everyone knows its a standard tatic to break up the pattern of play and run a few seconds of the clock
Granero's free kick on 22:44 - Jan 29 with 3924 viewssoupandhoop

Granero's free kick on 22:45 - Jan 29 with 3916 viewsThaiHoop

Granero's free kick on 22:41 - Jan 29 by TGRRRSSS

Like carrot said, the commentator said the city fans were booing (obviously due to United connections). I sincerely hope that was the case coz if it was our fans that is bloody ridiculous, I know he's been cack for us but booing your own player as he is entering the game is just bloody moronic!
Granero's free kick on 22:48 - Jan 29 with 3898 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Granero's free kick on 22:43 - Jan 29 by MelakaRanger

Granero was the weak link today.

A number of poor passes. Pathetic free kick and corner - both wasted opportunities.

But then who else do we have?

He still gives me the impression of someone who is just not up for the fight.

I thought he still doesn't look match fit looked well off the pace in first half but did improve in the second half.
Granero's free kick on 22:53 - Jan 29 with 3859 viewsjonno

Granero's free kick on 22:48 - Jan 29 by carrotcrunch_R

I thought he still doesn't look match fit looked well off the pace in first half but did improve in the second half.

Granero is a lightweight and we won't stay up if he starts regularly that's for sure.
Granero's free kick on 22:56 - Jan 29 with 3830 viewsbaz_qpr

Boos were from the City fans booing him as an ex united player
Granero's free kick on 23:02 - Jan 29 with 3807 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Granero's free kick on 22:56 - Jan 29 by baz_qpr

Boos may have been from the City fans, but in the R block I couldn't hear them because SAR and LR were booing him so loudly.

I clapped slowly, as is my way of protest against our own, never boo our own for fücks sake people.

Don't think Granero did much and he yet again just put Taarbs in his place with that free kick and did nothing with it, definitely not the best of friends those two and I'd back Taarbs over Granero all day long.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Granero's free kick on 23:08 - Jan 29 with 3776 viewsBushman

Granero's free kick on 22:53 - Jan 29 by jonno

Granero is a lightweight and we won't stay up if he starts regularly that's for sure.

Out of his depth against the top sides,looked fab for half an hour against MK Dons.

If your going to take free kicks (adopt scottish accent) "you gotta hit tha target & make tha keeper work"

His free kicks are always fails.

At least Adel scores from free kicks.

BTW what's the point in booing your own players?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Granero's free kick on 23:13 - Jan 29 with 3752 viewsgobbles

I'm in Loft Upper and there were boos from behind me
Granero's free kick on 23:21 - Jan 29 with 3722 viewsted_hendrix

I went apeshit at the booing of Park (whom I can't stand) but I was told It was the city fans mainly.

As for Granero he's an enigma for me, his passing was woeful in the first half apart from the pass to AT. I thought he improved a lot in the second half apart from that fcking free kick, I'm sure there is a better player in Granero than we're seeing.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Granero's free kick on 23:27 - Jan 29 with 3698 viewsHollowayRanger

granero gave ball away so many times

there was one time he gave it away about half way line and it was very dangerous and he tried to chase back more like jog after the man and who sprints flying past him and makes the tackle DERRY

and taking the freekick off taarabt is just bang out of order HARRY must sort that out as either granero TAKES them all and taarabt leaves him alone as the arguing aint helping anyone and just puts even more pressure on granero or taarabt takes them as he's the form man

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Granero's free kick on 23:32 - Jan 29 with 3678 viewsHayesender

If it was the city fans booing Park, then there were an awful lot of city fans in the home ends

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Granero's free kick on 23:54 - Jan 29 with 3629 viewsquickpassrotter

Granero still has not caught up with the pace of the Prem. I think that we carry him. Not much else we can do is there ....? Ale in terrible form and lacking confidence. SWP out injured tonight. Just somebody push Granero away from the free kicks and let Adel have a go, please.
Granero's free kick on 00:01 - Jan 30 with 3602 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Granero's free kick on 23:21 - Jan 29 by ted_hendrix

I went apeshit at the booing of Park (whom I can't stand) but I was told It was the city fans mainly.

As for Granero he's an enigma for me, his passing was woeful in the first half apart from the pass to AT. I thought he improved a lot in the second half apart from that fcking free kick, I'm sure there is a better player in Granero than we're seeing.

I think like you ted he looks too have all the ability but am baffled at why he is struggling so much . I thought he wasn't match fit to be honest.
Granero's free kick on 00:33 - Jan 30 with 3540 viewssmegma

Granero's free kick on 22:56 - Jan 29 by baz_qpr

I sit in HU block and boos were definitely coming from my right in upper loft and from SAR stand. That was for both Granero and Park.
Granero's free kick on 00:56 - Jan 30 with 3518 viewsqueensparker

There was a great moment when Granero, after passing to the opposition for 20 mins and generally looking drenched, cold and unhappy, chased and harried Milner all the way up the wing until the ball went back to Hart. Got massive applause and seemed to wake up and get involved after that.

He's clearly a confidence player, and a potentially great one. We need to back him not get on his back
Granero's free kick on 01:04 - Jan 30 with 3498 viewsqprmick

Granero's free kick on 00:56 - Jan 30 by queensparker

There was a great moment when Granero, after passing to the opposition for 20 mins and generally looking drenched, cold and unhappy, chased and harried Milner all the way up the wing until the ball went back to Hart. Got massive applause and seemed to wake up and get involved after that.

He's clearly a confidence player, and a potentially great one. We need to back him not get on his back

I thought Granero worked pretty hard. M'Bia really paints himself into corners at times and just gives the ball back to the opposition. He could be a great players if he tightens up his possession retention.

Qprmick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024