Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabio da silva 21:33 - Feb 2 with 857 viewsloftboy

Not getting many mentions but another one who has improved over the last month or so, should we stay up I really hope we keep him.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fabio da silva on 21:35 - Feb 2 with 851 viewswaveydave

Completely agree. It depends how that buttner plays though, and will Fergie be content with one left back next season

that is presuming he judges Evra to be too old and shifts him off to somewhere like PSG
Fabio da silva on 21:50 - Feb 2 with 814 viewsdavman

Looks to be a nice lad too the way he was posing for photos and giving out autographs after the game.

Played well today; the clearance from underneath our bar was as good as Cesar's saves IMO.

See what you mean about the tourists today, Lofty; it was my first game in a while and I thought I'd sit in the Lower School end (the first time I've been there since I got tickets off a tout for the Wet Spam FA Cup game all those years ago); surrounded by Koreans, East Europeans and other football tourists including Newcastle and Arsenal fans.

As much as I want the team to be flying high in the Premier League, this,the poxy kick off times and teh general cost of it all won't be missed should we go down...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fabio da silva on 22:10 - Feb 2 with 798 viewsSuffolk

Looked very comfortable at RB. Based on this performance Ned may struggle to get his place back and the versatility of Ben-Haim may mean he will struggle to make the bench. I thought Traore was off the pace first half; perhaps Traore should be be worried?
Fabio da silva on 22:15 - Feb 2 with 786 viewsloftboy

Fabio da silva on 21:50 - Feb 2 by davman

Looks to be a nice lad too the way he was posing for photos and giving out autographs after the game.

Played well today; the clearance from underneath our bar was as good as Cesar's saves IMO.

See what you mean about the tourists today, Lofty; it was my first game in a while and I thought I'd sit in the Lower School end (the first time I've been there since I got tickets off a tout for the Wet Spam FA Cup game all those years ago); surrounded by Koreans, East Europeans and other football tourists including Newcastle and Arsenal fans.

As much as I want the team to be flying high in the Premier League, this,the poxy kick off times and teh general cost of it all won't be missed should we go down...

Two Koreans in front of me today, multiple cameras, phones, ruck sack banging into me, taking pictures and videoing anything that moves.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fabio da silva on 22:15 - Feb 2 with 786 viewsJamie

Fabio da silva on 22:10 - Feb 2 by Suffolk

Looked very comfortable at RB. Based on this performance Ned may struggle to get his place back and the versatility of Ben-Haim may mean he will struggle to make the bench. I thought Traore was off the pace first half; perhaps Traore should be be worried?

Fabio & Onouha are our first choice FBs with good reason
Fabio da silva on 10:47 - Feb 3 with 692 viewsgazza1

Fabio has gotten better(Maybe HR doing)......works his socks off. Worth his starting place for sure.
Fabio da silva on 11:04 - Feb 3 with 670 viewsozranger

Fabio da silva on 22:15 - Feb 2 by Jamie

Fabio & Onouha are our first choice FBs with good reason

Correct. Which concerns me about Fabio being used as a position journeyman - RW last match, RB this and LB previously. I hope it does not do anything to his confidence and 'Arry finds a more stable place for him.
Fabio da silva on 11:06 - Feb 3 with 664 viewsbosh67

He's definitely got better. I saw him play central midfield in a few of our preseason friendlies and thought he looked superb. He strikes me as a central midfielder filling in at the back.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Fabio da silva on 11:07 - Feb 3 with 663 viewsjimmya

Fabio da silva on 22:15 - Feb 2 by loftboy

Two Koreans in front of me today, multiple cameras, phones, ruck sack banging into me, taking pictures and videoing anything that moves.

What is wrong with Koreans attending with cameras? We cannot sell out games at present so they are very welcome if you ask me. Without them the lower loft would have looked even emptier than it was yesterday, that would have looked good on the tv.

They also bring extra revenue.
Fabio da silva on 11:11 - Feb 3 with 655 viewsJamie

Fabio da silva on 11:04 - Feb 3 by ozranger

Correct. Which concerns me about Fabio being used as a position journeyman - RW last match, RB this and LB previously. I hope it does not do anything to his confidence and 'Arry finds a more stable place for him.

Fabio is our LB, Onouha our RB when both fit.
Fabio da silva on 11:58 - Feb 3 with 637 viewsNeil_SI

It's a shame he was injured early on, but he's hitting form at just the right time for us and seems to be gathering momentum.

I can't see us taking him permanently though, because I think they will have use for him at Manchester United. They do like versatile players and he's certainly one who can adapt well to different positions.

If everybody was fit, he'd certainly be my first choice left back over the others.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024