Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Resigned to losing Adel 16:30 - Feb 10 with 4898 viewsLandofoz89

You know he'll be off as soon as we're relegated.

And who can blame him.......

Meet me by the railway track

Resigned to losing Adel on 16:38 - Feb 10 with 3919 viewsPetros

I have to admit I quite look forward to seeing him play with good players around him
Resigned to losing Adel on 16:41 - Feb 10 with 3892 viewsLandofoz89

Resigned to losing Adel on 16:38 - Feb 10 by Petros

I have to admit I quite look forward to seeing him play with good players around him

Well I'll be absolutely gutted.

Resigned to losing Adel on 16:48 - Feb 10 with 3868 viewsNeil_SI

If he carries on playing as he is, it doesn't matter if we survive or not, someone will come in for him eventually.

I've really enjoyed watching him grow into the fine player he has become over the last few years. It's been the best thing about watching Rangers in recent history and he really is one of those players you are happy to pay and come and watch.
Resigned to losing Adel on 16:49 - Feb 10 with 3861 viewsNov77

Without adel, I can't make a case for us being worth watching at all at the moment.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Resigned to losing Adel on 16:57 - Feb 10 with 3830 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I’ve been thinking about this one for a while. Where would be the least unpleasant place for him to go next?

For me, it would have to be arsenal (calm down Holloway). I think he would play more for them than for man city and I would like to continue to see him playing. Anyone else in the premier league is almost unthinkable.

Wouldn’t want him to go to Italy, Germany or PSG. Not sure if Barcelona or Madrid would give him a chance.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

It's got to be Yarg

Resigned to losing Adel on 16:59 - Feb 10 with 3815 viewsNeil_SI

Resigned to losing Adel on 16:57 - Feb 10 by Cornish_oooRRRR

I’ve been thinking about this one for a while. Where would be the least unpleasant place for him to go next?

For me, it would have to be arsenal (calm down Holloway). I think he would play more for them than for man city and I would like to continue to see him playing. Anyone else in the premier league is almost unthinkable.

Wouldn’t want him to go to Italy, Germany or PSG. Not sure if Barcelona or Madrid would give him a chance.

Unless he ends up at Manchester United, which is possible but difficult to see happen, I don't really see him going to any of the other major clubs in this country.

It's more likely he'll end up going abroad when the time comes.
Resigned to losing Adel on 17:00 - Feb 10 with 3811 viewsLandofoz89

We've been sussed, everything goes through him.

Swansea even tried to get him sent off yesterday the b*stards.

I thought yesterday he could have been put to better use by dragging the oposition wide, as they seemed to have 3 players on him whenever he was on the ball.

Gonna miss him big time.

Resigned to losing Adel on 17:04 - Feb 10 with 3787 viewsClive_Anderson

Resigned to losing Adel on 17:00 - Feb 10 by Landofoz89

We've been sussed, everything goes through him.

Swansea even tried to get him sent off yesterday the b*stards.

I thought yesterday he could have been put to better use by dragging the oposition wide, as they seemed to have 3 players on him whenever he was on the ball.

Gonna miss him big time.

Annoying that none of our other players could step up and use the extra space with half the Swansea team marking him.
Login to get fewer ads

Resigned to losing Adel on 17:06 - Feb 10 with 3777 viewspomanjou

when.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Resigned to losing Adel on 17:06 - Feb 10 with 3769 viewsJonDoeman

He goes with my blessing, its time. Good luck to him.

It Is What It Is !!

Resigned to losing Adel on 17:30 - Feb 10 with 3725 viewsjohnhoop

Given that he's the only thing in that team that provides the spectators with any entertainment or enjoyment at the moment,it's going to make watching them a very bleak prospect indeed when he does go.
Resigned to losing Adel on 17:40 - Feb 10 with 3694 viewsLandofoz89

Anyone got some rope?

Resigned to losing Adel on 18:22 - Feb 10 with 3590 viewsJamie

Resigned to losing Adel on 16:59 - Feb 10 by Neil_SI

Unless he ends up at Manchester United, which is possible but difficult to see happen, I don't really see him going to any of the other major clubs in this country.

It's more likely he'll end up going abroad when the time comes.

Reckon he'll end up at one of the French or Spanish EL clubs, a Marseille or Valencia.
Resigned to losing Adel on 18:27 - Feb 10 with 3577 viewsHayesender

Resigned to losing Adel on 17:06 - Feb 10 by JonDoeman

Agree with this. He will go with my blessing, and I actually hope he ends up at arsenal/man utd so I can enjoy watching him play every week on the tv

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Resigned to losing Adel on 18:33 - Feb 10 with 3561 viewsvegasranger

Resigned to losing Adel on 17:04 - Feb 10 by Clive_Anderson

Annoying that none of our other players could step up and use the extra space with half the Swansea team marking him.

This one of his biggest problems, moving the ball on without half a dozen touches. Yesterday he was out wide with 3 men and he we was doing drag backs and step overs to no great effect. Have to say in his defence though, I doubt players were in a position to receive the ball and switch play.
Resigned to losing Adel on 19:03 - Feb 10 with 3485 viewsGloucs_R

Resigned to losing Adel on 18:22 - Feb 10 by Jamie

Reckon he'll end up at one of the French or Spanish EL clubs, a Marseille or Valencia.

The French couldnt afford him. German or Spanish club IMO.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Resigned to losing Adel on 19:11 - Feb 10 with 3469 viewsBromleyHoop

Resigned to losing Adel on 17:06 - Feb 10 by JonDoeman

I'm sure he's so relieved to hear that!

Your blessing!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Resigned to losing Adel on 19:17 - Feb 10 with 3449 viewsJB1982

He's our best player, sure, but he's not good enough for a top 4 side. Even if he is good enough for a top 7 or 8 side, he will really have to adapt - he won't be taking all the free kicks, or have the play run through him.

I'm slightly optimistic of us keeping him, because it seems that he (and his agent) keep mentioning clubs that are out of his league (Man Utd, Real, Barcelona etc). If he wants to leave, I think he'll be disappointed in the clubs that do make offers.

But - good luck him to. He's fought hard for us, and earned the respect he now gets.
Resigned to losing Adel on 19:18 - Feb 10 with 3444 viewsTHEBUSH

He should stay, he'll be the best player in the Championship, he'll love it, it'll be like our Championship winning team all over again !!
Resigned to losing Adel on 19:22 - Feb 10 with 3433 viewsJamie

Resigned to losing Adel on 19:03 - Feb 10 by Gloucs_R

The French couldnt afford him. German or Spanish club IMO.

Marseille could just give us back the money we spent on Remy & Mbia for Taarabt & Barton.
Resigned to losing Adel on 19:23 - Feb 10 with 3431 viewsGeorge_Milton

Honestly can not think of a prem team that would want him. He is a great for us but then we are a very poor side. I think he will end up on at a mid table Spanish or French side for around 6/ 7 million.
Resigned to losing Adel on 19:25 - Feb 10 with 3415 viewsJamie

Resigned to losing Adel on 19:17 - Feb 10 by JB1982

He's our best player, sure, but he's not good enough for a top 4 side. Even if he is good enough for a top 7 or 8 side, he will really have to adapt - he won't be taking all the free kicks, or have the play run through him.

I'm slightly optimistic of us keeping him, because it seems that he (and his agent) keep mentioning clubs that are out of his league (Man Utd, Real, Barcelona etc). If he wants to leave, I think he'll be disappointed in the clubs that do make offers.

But - good luck him to. He's fought hard for us, and earned the respect he now gets.

Agree with most of that but not us keeping him. Just don't see he we will be able to afford to hold onto him as having signed a bumper new contract last summer I'd be amazed if he isn't near the top end of our wage range.
Resigned to losing Adel on 19:27 - Feb 10 with 3411 viewsloftboy

Name me one decent QPR number 10 who hasn't been sold to a bigger club. It's going to happen and when it does no doubt a new one will eventually turn up.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Resigned to losing Adel on 19:36 - Feb 10 with 3383 viewsHollowayRanger

dont think he'll stay in uk but if he did id guess he'd end up somewhere like newcastle or foolham

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Resigned to losing Adel on 19:48 - Feb 10 with 3358 viewsGloucs_R

Resigned to losing Adel on 19:27 - Feb 10 by loftboy

Name me one decent QPR number 10 who hasn't been sold to a bigger club. It's going to happen and when it does no doubt a new one will eventually turn up.

Roy Wegerle

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024