Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we'll win Saturday 04:22 - Feb 22 with 1981 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

and then lose badly at Villa
thats how we do ihings
and I think we might start battling for it
the time has come

HOPEFULLY

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

I think we'll win Saturday on 07:05 - Feb 22 with 1973 viewsSydneyRs

Would not surprise me in the least. Would be classic QPR to beat Utd and then lose 3-0 at Villa, Reading and Southampton.
I think we'll win Saturday on 07:11 - Feb 22 with 1964 viewsToast_R

Win tomorrow, in what dimension is that even a possibility?

0-0 at best but I fear Man U have way too much individual skill and team ethic. 1-0 after 5 minutes = We're screwed.

We'll lose to Southampton, Villa and Reading cos we're away from home and the players simply don't have the bottle. They will have 100% more fight then QPR as we've seen all season.

As you can tell, I can't wait for this sorry sh*thouse season to end. Comments like "we'll beat Man Utd" for no other reason then "It's typical QPR" do my noggin in.

It's not typical QPR, when was the last time we even looked like beating them c*nts, 21 yeas ago?

Getting panned at home and away by teams week after week is not typical QPR but sadly it's the reality and what we've put up with now for 18 months with the very odd exception in-between.

And don't give me that Chelsea result as an example, that was a freak and lucky result against a team who were under performing with erratic form under a manager the home fans hate. Wonderful yes but if we went there any other weekend or night 9 times out of 10 we'd getting another white flag hammering.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
I think we'll win Saturday on 07:17 - Feb 22 with 1964 viewsToast_R

Sorry, but thank God it's Friday and lets hope we win tomorrow...
I think we'll win Saturday on 08:34 - Feb 22 with 1921 viewsCharlie1

The United game and result won't decide our fate. We should enjoy it for what it is and why we got / enjoyed promotion in the first place.

Then we have our run in.

So, all this talk about Dubai and training all sounds very positive, wonderful, hard work etc.
The reality is, we go into those March fixtures needing to pretty much win the lot! Now, whilst you never know in football the issue as I see it is, that means we have to change our shape and tactics. We can't play those fixtures with one up front and hope to hit on the break / contain ie give away the initiative to those teams around us who let's face it, bar Villa, play without fear. Or less fear than us.

So, am intrigued to see how Redknapp lines up this team now. Let's see if he's more than the 'man motivator' in the press or if there really is something more going on behind the twitch.

2:59 baby!

I think we'll win Saturday on 08:50 - Feb 22 with 1908 viewsSydneyRs

I think we'll win Saturday on 07:11 - Feb 22 by Toast_R

Win tomorrow, in what dimension is that even a possibility?

0-0 at best but I fear Man U have way too much individual skill and team ethic. 1-0 after 5 minutes = We're screwed.

We'll lose to Southampton, Villa and Reading cos we're away from home and the players simply don't have the bottle. They will have 100% more fight then QPR as we've seen all season.

As you can tell, I can't wait for this sorry sh*thouse season to end. Comments like "we'll beat Man Utd" for no other reason then "It's typical QPR" do my noggin in.

It's not typical QPR, when was the last time we even looked like beating them c*nts, 21 yeas ago?

Getting panned at home and away by teams week after week is not typical QPR but sadly it's the reality and what we've put up with now for 18 months with the very odd exception in-between.

And don't give me that Chelsea result as an example, that was a freak and lucky result against a team who were under performing with erratic form under a manager the home fans hate. Wonderful yes but if we went there any other weekend or night 9 times out of 10 we'd getting another white flag hammering.

Possibly in the same dimension that winning at Stamford Bridge is a possibility. No Rooney helps but of course a comfortable defeat is the more likely outcome.

That said, much stranger things have happened. I'm sure nobody thought Wigan were going to beat them towards the end of last season.
I think we'll win Saturday on 09:13 - Feb 22 with 1885 viewswittle

we will park the bus and be lucky to cross the half way line,enjoy.
I think we'll win Saturday on 09:50 - Feb 22 with 1865 viewsdaveB

It will e similar to the Man City and Spurs game,s if they score first and early we are done for, if we get through the first half level or in front then we have a very good chance of a result.

It's not impossible tomorrow, If they put in the work and all play well we have a chance. Man Utd are due an off day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024