Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF....we go down 18:36 - Mar 16 with 2096 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

I just hope that KUNT Lambert comes with us.

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

IF....we go down on 18:43 - Mar 16 with 2081 viewsDieByYourSide

Agreed. It was nauseating watching him jump around after the complete let off that was the Agbonlahor goal. Coupled with panning masturbatory shots of the FAMOUS Holte End and commentators crowing about Lambert ''kicking every ball''.

Bah.

Poll: And it's hi ho

IF....we go down on 18:46 - Mar 16 with 2067 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

and he wanted us to be deducted points last season over the faurlin thin
him and that Kunt rodgers

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

IF....we go down on 18:47 - Mar 16 with 2064 viewsPommyhoop

Their defence is so dire they could still be in the mix.Any manager watching that today would fancy their chances.Even Readings ???

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

IF....we go down on 18:51 - Mar 16 with 2047 viewspaulparker

IF....we go down on 18:43 - Mar 16 by DieByYourSide

Agreed. It was nauseating watching him jump around after the complete let off that was the Agbonlahor goal. Coupled with panning masturbatory shots of the FAMOUS Holte End and commentators crowing about Lambert ''kicking every ball''.

Bah.

+1
hate the Kunt,!!!! if there is a football god then they will join us, he got lucky today and he knows it !!!!
reminds me when we down to div 1 and those 6 fingered divs from Huddersfield laughing at us 2 weeks later there all crying
like I say if we go down I so hope its villa & the fakes as well

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

IF....we go down on 18:52 - Mar 16 with 2045 viewsbatmanhoop

IF....we go down on 18:47 - Mar 16 by Pommyhoop

Their defence is so dire they could still be in the mix.Any manager watching that today would fancy their chances.Even Readings ???

Harry gave him short shrift, hardly a cursory look and hand-shake at the end. Harry looked as if he'd been mugged
IF....we go down on 18:54 - Mar 16 with 2026 viewsDieByYourSide

IF....we go down on 18:51 - Mar 16 by paulparker

+1
hate the Kunt,!!!! if there is a football god then they will join us, he got lucky today and he knows it !!!!
reminds me when we down to div 1 and those 6 fingered divs from Huddersfield laughing at us 2 weeks later there all crying
like I say if we go down I so hope its villa & the fakes as well

Seen some right shite on Twitter as well from Villa supporters. The big club attitude is pretty tiresome, in fact I'm so disenchanted with the Premier League at the moment that I would have to smile at a Reading equaliser at Old Trafford.

Poll: And it's hi ho

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024