Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No one likes - should we care? 20:45 - Mar 22 with 1979 viewsblavod

A few years ago we were a club that other fans always seem to like. I always used to hear comments such as "great atmosphere at LR" or "loyal fans" but now all I hear is "hope they go down" or "tried to buy their way out of trouble"

Should we care?
No one likes - should we care? on 22:28 - Mar 22 with 1946 viewsbatmanhoop

a lot of the criticism we get is sheer hypocrisy, what side has'nt splashed out big to achieve their goals. Did'nt Blackburn buy the title, or Citeh, how about moneybags Chelski, Norwich are reported to be splashing out £8m on a striker, we spend £7m on Remy and everyone's having kittens. Just spend a few moments on Norwich, Fulham or half a dozen other teams forum to see the paranoia, most of it total b***ox
No one likes - should we care? on 22:31 - Mar 22 with 1934 viewsShotKneesHoop

I'm not too sure if I like us this year either.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

No one likes - should we care? on 22:32 - Mar 22 with 1928 viewsTGRRRSSS

What Batman Hoop says, also many people following football at this level really care little about football and are fckng clueless, I doubt half of them even know Gary Lineker was a footballer.
No one likes - should we care? on 22:48 - Mar 22 with 1910 viewsShotKneesHoop

If you watched Lineker, Shearer and Hansen on MOTD, you'd think they hadn't ever rubbed on Dubbin or Wintergreen, let alone suck a lemon or a fisherman's friend at half time.

Whereas Claridge, Savage and Pat" TextScum" Nevin obviously have been imbibing on at least one of those items for a long time.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

No one likes - should we care? on 02:51 - Mar 23 with 1864 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

No one likes - should we care? on 22:48 - Mar 22 by ShotKneesHoop

If you watched Lineker, Shearer and Hansen on MOTD, you'd think they hadn't ever rubbed on Dubbin or Wintergreen, let alone suck a lemon or a fisherman's friend at half time.

Whereas Claridge, Savage and Pat" TextScum" Nevin obviously have been imbibing on at least one of those items for a long time.

No

It's got to be Yarg

No one likes - should we care? on 08:43 - Mar 23 with 1806 viewsWeaverQPR

You think we are hated now wait til money bags QPR and there bunch of mercenaries turn up in the championship.

@WeavQPR

No one likes - should we care? on 09:17 - Mar 23 with 1786 viewsbosh67

It is odd.

We have spent approximately £25m 2012/2013
Liverpool in the same time spent £40m, Chelsea £90m, Man City £50m+, Man Utd £60m, Spurs £60m, Arsenal £50m and Southampton £30m.

Yet we are hated as a moneybags team. I think it is the salaries rather than the fees.

We haven't bought our way out of trouble. The only real issue is that we have selected players on wages rather than hunger in some cases.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

No one likes - should we care? on 09:24 - Mar 23 with 1777 viewsToast_R

Everyone likes a dog that roles over and gives you it's belly to rub.

Soon as it becomes a threat no one likes it.

Sadly though we're like a shitszu with a rottweilers bark.
Login to get fewer ads

No one likes - should we care? on 20:47 - Mar 23 with 1653 viewsqprmick

No one likes - should we care? on 22:48 - Mar 22 by ShotKneesHoop

I know a bloke who put Wintergreen on his balls, why would you do that?

Qprmick

No one likes - should we care? on 22:34 - Mar 23 with 1608 viewsShotKneesHoop

I know a bloke who dubbined on his balls, why would you do that?

His name was Reg and he played for Roxeth Rovers.

He was a shyte barber as well. Short back and sides was his limit.

Another snippet of valuable news that makes Loft For Words what it is, Loft For Words.

No one likes - should we care? on 01:01 - Mar 24 with 1578 viewsfinney

No one likes - should we care? on 09:24 - Mar 23 by Toast_R

Everyone likes a dog that roles over and gives you it's belly to rub.

Soon as it becomes a threat no one likes it.

Sadly though we're like a shitszu with a rottweilers bark.

ha now that made me laugh
No one likes - should we care? on 03:30 - Mar 24 with 1560 viewsjo_qpr63

Yes we should.
We are trying to build our club, and we need another generation of supporters.
Most clubs have a reputation of one form or other, but to get a reputation as a club thats trying to buy its way out of trouble is not good.
We are looking like a shallow club. Mates i talk to about QPR tell me we wont get relagated because of the players we bought!,or Harry Rednapp,... nothing about the way we play. Its because they dont really give a s**t.

No one likes - should we care? on 03:53 - Mar 24 with 1555 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

if you talk to people from other clubs and not media bollox you will find that we're not talked of badly
its only clueless internet believers that dont have a mind of their own

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

No one likes - should we care? on 04:14 - Mar 24 with 1549 viewsjo_qpr63

No one likes - should we care? on 03:53 - Mar 24 by Kendo_Nagasaki

if you talk to people from other clubs and not media bollox you will find that we're not talked of badly
its only clueless internet believers that dont have a mind of their own

Everyone uses the internet, you believe what you want to believe.
No one likes - should we care? on 04:25 - Mar 24 with 1547 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

not having a pop
most fans of whoever that i chat with (usually over 40) dont use the internet at all
well......football forums
you know what i mean

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024